Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BIG LIE on Okie's site

racprops

Wow Okies site has a statement on thier header that they are the only site that allows freedon of spech and I was just banned for saying I am tried of all the predictions not coming true...

I was just saying I would like the predictions to be less postice, like we think or we feel it could happen and they banned me..what liers

Rich

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

yeah i still have my account there, but never go...if you want to read his nonsense about baking a cake then just use www.*************.com, okie, bulldog, bear all make the same exact post over and over again saying they have the best intel....

...even jonnys intel/posts are more solid than okies

guess it blocks it out...use D. recaps

Edited by Markinsa
Removed XXX's from link.

Wow Okies site has a statement on thier header that they are the only site that allows freedon of spech and I was just banned for saying I am tried of all the predictions not coming true...

I was just saying I would like the predictions to be less postice, like we think or we feel it could happen and they banned me..what liers

Rich

They did you a favor :lol:

• Upvote 3

What got me was the Banner BIG LIE, so I asked that they tone it down a little, say "we think" or "We feel" not to be so postive in their statments...

And I was pmed and told to stop being negtive and I said "So the freedom of speach is a lie?" and was banned as fast as they would hit the button.

So only Bible thumpers and YES MEN allowed...

Rich

• Upvote 1

Are you kidding me? We all know Okies site was hacked when they stopped to fuel his 747 and couldn't get his pet bulldog out of the oven because it was stuck at 440. Meanwhile FW Billy was smoking something under the overpass he found in the ditch. :rolleyes: I don't read any of that garbage anymore, especially if you go back several months and see them all saying the same thing over and over every weekend its gonna RV I'm positive this time, yeah right! :P I guess they can say what ever they want, but when they start bashing others for disagreeing with them, that's a bit over the top. I don't remember which one it was that stated that, "We need to listen to them cuz none of us are millionaires or even thousandaires and they know whats best for us." Uh huh, I can tell by several of the comments & posts I've read on this site, that we have some very intelligent and successful people here, that's why I enjoy coming here and seeing articles broken down with out all the pumper BS. No offense to anyone, but I have a hard time taking any self proclaimed guru seriously, when their spelling and grammar looks like it was written by a kindergartner. :lol:

• Upvote 6

Are you kidding me? We all know Okies site was hacked when they stopped to fuel his 747 and couldn't get his pet bulldog out of the oven because it was stuck at 440. Meanwhile FW Billy was smoking something under the overpass he found in the ditch. rolleyes.gif I don't read any of that garbage anymore, especially if you go back several months and see them all saying the same thing over and over every weekend its gonna RV I'm positive this time, yeah right! tongue.gif I guess they can say what ever they want, but when they start bashing others for disagreeing with them, that's a bit over the top. I don't remember which one it was that stated that, "We need to listen to them cuz none of us are millionaires or even thousandaires and they know whats best for us." Uh huh, I can tell by several of the comments & posts I've read on this site, that we have some very intelligent and successful people here, that's why I enjoy coming here and seeing articles broken down with out all the pumper BS. No offense to anyone, but I have a hard time taking any self proclaimed guru seriously, when their spelling and grammar looks like it was written by a kindergartner. laugh.gif

LOVE IT!biggrin.gif !

Do you suppose Good 'Ol Okie and his clowns are getting any "feedback" on their high-quality (NOT) vomit from "high places"?

Rich

Just a little word to the wise. When you mention another site, be cautious in what you say about it. I would'nt mention any names for one thing. Sure you have a right to speek what you want but remember, first you are a member of this site and it does offend alot of members when someone even mentions anything about other sites. It is not up to me to point fingers at anyone so maybe I hope this helps you. Just brush yourself off and keep on trucking.

The fact that people follow okie and the other gurus has really made me lose hope in America. I just don't understand why people are so stupid.. <_< Must be in the drinking water.... I'll stick to my vodka.

Those idiots are the same ones that voted for BO.

• Upvote 2