Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Binge. Whole Weekends Worth.

krome2ez

12-19-2011 Guru Robusto The articles have been crazy this weekend...we have half the articles say things are perfect and moving ahead and the other half sound as if they're moving toward civil war. You have a fantastic ATM article saying the CBI is moving forward installing them but how can an ATM work at the current rate?...Then we have a guy from Allawi's group who is accused of an assassination attemp on Maliki with 2 others escaping to Jordan. One article saying the parliament is behind Shabibi and deletion of the zeros and the next article says Allawi's group is boycotting parliament and a quorum can't be made--nothing can be passed without a quorum. Lots of confusion right now... we have to see how this plays out...there's ALWAYS three sides to everything.

12-19 2011 Guru Hammerman Alawi is in charge of the millitary, GOI - done, Budget - done, we should see this publically in the next few days. UN threatened if they don't RV by Friday 23rd they will go back under UN/US sanctions and we will not see this until next year. Hearing rate is $5.71, to the GBP which is $8.06.

12-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg We are awaiting info from...iraq re TALIBANI MEETING...the UN extended sanctions against iraq until end of year. We are very close to the end and will report all as it happens...THE RV CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME AND IS EXPECTED.

12-19-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN? It happened when the Federal Reserve Act was enacted and it is about to happen when the Iraqi Dinar revalues. The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson. Did you notice the date? DECEMBER 24, 1913. All of the Washington lawmakers were on vacation. No politician was around to answer questions. Fast-forward to DECEMBER 2011. The lawmakers are on Christmas vacation. And "poof!" The Iraqi Dinar revalues...no politicians in DC to answer the prying questions of the Press...by the time Christmas recess is over...life will be business as usual in the nation's capital.

12-18-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS IS THE ONLY NIGHT, THAT I HAVE CHOSEN, TO KEEP AN ALL NIGHT VIGILANT WATCH. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF COFFEE AVAILABLE.

12-18-2011 Guru Lojak tonight just may be our night...it may take till to tomorrow night...here we are again at the doorstep...and many are getting excited...all this supposed bad news is just--smoke...just hang in there....its on the way...so yes, I am excited about tonight, and tomorrow.

12-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg today is another step closer to the promised RV...we find today that the technical aspect of all things related are complete...as stated by many. We await the CBI to drop in the rate and hope that tonight is the night. TALIBANI had his meeting this weekend and the info we received is that although the participants disagreed a decision to move forward was made. ALL IS DONE NO EXTRA CODES NEEDED. JUST A RELEASE.

12-18-2011 Guru Med REVALUING THE DINAR UNDER THE CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES POLITICALLY COULD BE DISASTROUS FOR THE DINAR. IF SHABIBI'S GOAL IS TO GET COUNTRIES TO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN HIS DINAR, HE ALSO HAS TO BE ABLE TO GIVE GUARANTEES THAT STABILITY WITHIN THE GOVT IS THERE...IT IS NOT. IT WILL BE UP TO GOV. SHABIBI TO INTERVENE...TO PROTECT THE MONETARY POLICY AND TO COMBAT INFLATION. WHO IN THE HELL FROM THIS COUNTRY WILL PUT BILLIONS INTO A COUNTRY THAT IS POSSIBLY ON THE VERGE OF A CIVIL WAR AND HOW WILL THE IMF FEEL ABOUT GIVING MORE MONEY TO IRAQ AFTER SEEING MOST OF WHAT THEY WORKED YEARS TO BRING ABOUT ON THE VERGE OF GOING TOTALLY IN REVERSE. THIS IS NOT A GLOOM AND DOOM, I FULLY EXPECT THIS TO BE RESOLVED. THIS CRISIS TO ME WILL BE OVER IN TWO WEEKS OR LESS.

12-18-2011 Guru Mailman17 AS MUCH AS IRAQ ASKS FOR 7 TO BE LIFTED...THEY MUST REPEATEDLY BE BEATEN IN THEIR FRIGGIN SKULL [uhhh ooohhhh!!] THAT IT IS NOT COMING DOWN UNTIL THEY FULFILL WHAT THE UN HAS ASKED,...THE MOST IMPORTANT BEING KUWAIT AND THE SECURITY ISSUE. MALIKI WILL HAVE HIS DAY IN COURT...THATS COMING, BUT THIS RV WILL BE THERE WAY BEFORE THAT, THEIR TACTICS FOR DELAY THE LAST 7 YEARS...ARE OVER. THE BIG BOYS WILL NOW TAKE CONTROL...THATS WHERE WE STAND....THE RV IS NOT AN OPTION ANYMORE, IT IS A NECESSITY AND THE POWERS TO BE WILL MAKE IT SO. I REALLY AM 100% SURE THIS IS COMING AND ITS COMING FAST.

12-18-2011 Guru Bluwolf this ride is about over, all issues pertaining to Iraq have been resolved and all banks are waiting on the BIS to press the rv button, this will be coming in shortly, there are conflicting negative news out there both in country as in worldwide pay no attention for they are bogus, nothing has change and everything is looking good.

12-18-2011 Guru Freeway Bill Everything, and I mean everything is done and so we should be great for tonight! I cannot see any reason why it has not happened before now, but I can almost guarantee that this will be done, finished and you will have your money before Santa Claus comes...There are too many factors that weigh in to make it come at this time...Whether it be so US can collect taxes on this tax year or the fact that the UN gave them (Iraq) until January 1 to comply for lifting of the sanctions...tonight is the absolute best window for the RV that we have seen since Friday.

12-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg this appears to be the day we're waiting for. In the next 24 hours info regarding the TALIBANI meeting, THE GOI, UN SANCTIONS should all come out. These settlements in public should force up-and-out the RV. Today will be a great day as we will know where we stand.

12-18-2011 Guru DinarWishes UPDATE!!!! What I'm hearing is tonight /tomorrow...Lots of intel being spread around...things are still on track and everyone is just trying to get things completed!! That is Great News to me!! All thats needed is for it just to show! Watch out for the smoke and keep it out of your eyes!

12-18-2011 Guru Doc We are starting to see news in the media saying this will not happen until 2013. Lots of other official statements saying beginning 2012. We are simply seeing the political wheels in motion and maintain it will get done but not until 1st quarter 2012. As for rate all the public statements continue around equality with the USD. Remember dedollarization is projected to occur around $1.15 so we see this as the upside of the initial rate. The ultimate goal is greater than Kuiwat. Again we report, you decide.

12-18-2011 Guru Med SOONER OR LATER THIS ENTIRE GOVT HAS TO COME ON TRACK AND ACT LIKE A REAL GOVT. ME PERSONALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE BOYCOTT, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALONG TIME AGO. I BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAKEN A STAND LONG AGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FARTHER AHEAD. FORGET ABOUT THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR FOR THE MOMENT. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DURING THIS CRISIS, IT CAN’T THERE IS NO QUORUM.

12-18-2011 Guru Freeway Bill According to everything I have heard tonight, we are still on track for a great end to the weekend...some say Sunday thru Monday, some say Monday thru Tuesday and some say other things (Adam Montana - Hannah's brother says it is coming in 2022 and it is going tobe 10 cents) [heehee] ...we will see this in 2011 and I am thinking we are going to have the most memorable Christmas ever!!!

12-17-2011 Guru Purplehelmet300 I can only tell you what I am hearing from very reliable peeps...Rate - higher than expected. What was excepted you ask? $7-$8 ...So right now looking at $8+ USD...Now - DATE...from what I was told by more than one reliable person - we should be at the bank...First part of this week...So High rate - Early next week!

12-17-2011 Guru BWM I don't speak a lot about dates and rates...not my thing...but I believe we are close and the rate is higher than I originally got into this for, which was 3 dollars.

12-17-2011 Guru Poppy3 Here is where we are and why details are slowed down right now. Many of our in country contacts have come home with the military. And the fact remain that everything that needed to be done has been done and there is just not a lot to update.

12-17-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THERE ARE THREE ITEMS NEEDED FOR CH 7 AND WE ARE CLOSE: 1. RV ACTIVATION 2. WTO MEMBERSHIP FINALE' 3. INTERNATIONAL TRADE APPROVAL. REMEMBER: THE EURO CRISIS IS TIED 'IN-DIRECTLY' TO THIS "ACTIVATION/CH 7 RELEASE"...WE WAIT PATIENTLY. THIS COMES VERY, VERY SOON.

12-17-2011 Guru Jonnywg this should be our last weekend waiting. Government issues are resolved in Iraq, the President, TALIBANY, is calling a meeting AND MUCH WILL COME out of it. My friends, our hour is approaching before the weekend ends.

12-17-2011 Guru Dinar Wishes I FEEL WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO BEING WHERE WE ALL WANT TO BE!!! IVE BEEN HEARING ALL SORTS OF THINGS THAT ARE WONDERFUL!!! HOPE NOTHING STANDS IN THE WAY, AND IF IT DONT WE ARE ALMOST HOME!!!!

12-17-2011 Guru Jonnywg as of 8am cst the bank screens...UST claims screens are still at 00.0000 for both the buy and sell. The UST is finished again and all is done according to them. We sit and wait for the rv to process - nothing but good news from Iraq's Parliament. I still feel that this is a decision that can be processed anytime.

12-17-2011 Guru Adam Montana Iraq is the opposite of China - China fought to keep their currency artificially low because that's what makes sense for them. For Iraq, the opposite holds true, it makes sense for them to raise the value.

12-17-2011 Guru Med THERE IS NO WAY...THAT THEY CAN SURVIVE TILL 2013 THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING. WE HAVE SEEN THAT CBI HAS MADE IT'S PLAY TO PARLIAMENT ON WHY THEY NEED TO REVALUE AND FROM WHAT I READ TONIGHT IT WENT OVER PRETTY WELL. WE KNOW FOR A FACT FROM CBI ITSELF THAT THE REVALUE OF THE DINAR IS IRREVERSIBLE, FACT, FROM SHABIBI HIMSELF THAT HE WANTS THE DINAR TO BE ONE TO ONE WITH THE USD, FACT, ...SHABIBI STATED THE DINAR NEEDS TO REVALUE SO TO COMBAT INFLATION. THIS STUFF ABOUT 2013...IS NOT TRUE.

12-17-2011 Guru Poppy3 NOW FOR THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY...FINAL WITHDRAWAL FROM CPT 7 IS THE RV BEFORE JAN 1 READ THIS -"December 15th Decision ~ Ban Ki-moon: fulfilment of the obligations Iraq toward Kuwait promotes opportunities for emerging from Chapter VII related articles ~ Iraq and Chapter 7 ... Making Progress .. Next UN Security Report Due No Later Than January 1st, 2012 ... *** Iraq and Chapter 7"...i think it will happen at anytime.

12-17-2011 Guru Dinar Wishes things are good... Its very close...this weekend looks very good!!! As far as the rate goes i feel it will be above the 4.41.

12-17-2011 Guru Jonnywg [from late last night] the news is that we will see the rv soon...we expect the best...my thoughts are that we will reap the rewards tomorrow.

12-16-2011 Guru TonyTNT I am still hearing good things, the banks are still looking for it. Iraq has celebrations planned tomorrow. Last night Iraq parliament took another vote on deleting the 3 zeros and it passed AGAIN...Today shopkeepers are still changing prices in the market place...Everybody thought we would wake up and see it today. I know you were flippin out about not beieng released from CH. 7. It has nothing to do with the RV...the rate im hearing is $3.16 pegged to the GPB so a rate of $7 something for us...We are in the best possition ever...There is no going back.

12-16-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz We are looking at the media stuff. It looks really good. I know its over and I beleive the announcement is about to be made...I think you can now be excited.

12-16-2011 Guru Gary All the articles from the newspapers, news, all the media, all the key leaders on talk shows talking about it...Saying a lot of people will become very wealthy. Christine Lagarde, heads of major money organizations are talking. They say Iraq is the strongest currency of the oil producing countries. These people are serious and everyone can see this by watching the news.

12-16-2011 Guru Purplehelmet300 We thought we would have it by now...did not show this week because of some details...BUT all is looking very good! I can tell you we are VERY close and all are on hour by hour watch right now...this weekend is a very good opportunity...things are progressing very nicely...Lots of things taken care of...It is very close...Really good rate!

12-16-2011 Guru BGG Al-Iraqiya is going to sit out till they finish the Ministers. That means Get It Done!!! What else it means is as soon as - like 37 seconds after.....the Erbil is actually implemented - you will have an announcement of the RV - It will happen that quick. Erbil is done, signed and agreed to - but they have to announce and seat the Ministers (mainly) to actually implement the deal. Period.

12-16-2011 Guru Freeway Bill In order for Iraq to emerge from Chapter 7, the RV must occur NOW so that all of the things listed on the denial they received yesterday can be taken care of before January 1 which is the date scheduled to implement the release provided they have done so. With the holidays coming up and so many people writing the balance of the year off in all government agencies, this has got to be taken care of NOW...So, in talking to my sources...and... information gatherers...I have concluded that we, indeed, are ready to see this released between tonight and Monday as this is the timing, in my opinion, that works out the best

12-16-2011 Guru Jonnywg Had lots of info come in and it is all good: IRS forms issued yesterday for 2011, RV in 2011 or USA loses 1 year of TAX REVENUE; DINAR SALES in Kuwait from 2 banks are $3.75...and yes, cash in is still at the old rate. When asked, the banks state, "we know there will be a RV so we are not prepared to sell dinar."

12-16-2011 Guru Purplehelmet300 All my guys...say we are on an hour by hour watch now! I am waiting for more confirmations of what we already know. Everyone is looking for this at any time now! I'm still getting $7-$8 plus - that is in USD.

12-16-2011 Guru Mailman17 MALIKI AND THE GOI HAVE THEIR BACKS LITERALLY AGAINST THE WALL NOW...THE OUTSIDE ENTITIES ARE NOW DEMANDING THEIR DUE, DEMANDING. NO FREEBIES, NO BULL**** EXCUSE FOR DELAYS. TIMES...UP, LITERALLY. INSTEAD OF HAVING YOUR HAND OUT ...NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU TO ENTER THE NEW WORLD AND IRAQ WILL COMPLY.

12-16-2011 Guru Bulldog75 1) US TROOPS CONTINUE WITHDRAWAL 2) THE MEGA GUARANTUAM BIG BUCK $ CONTRACTS CONTINUE TO FLOW INTO IRAQ. 3) UNITED NATIONS ACTIONS 4) RATE ACTIVATION POST. CLEAN & SIMPLE. ENDING RESULT: TOUCHDOWN.

12-16-2011 Guru Doc two key issues have not been completely resolved. Despite rumors chapter 7 and HCl have not been fully resolved. In fact the UNSC denied the lifting of chapter 7 on Thursday and HCl is not been published in the Gazette. What does this suggest - that the political wheels are still turning and all the babies have not been kissed. Remember the big picture - the RV is but one of Iraq's leverage points to get what it wants in the world arena. We maintain our opinion this will press on into 2012. Get real excited when the UNSC announces the lifting of chapter 7 and not before. We report, you decide.

12-16-2011 Guru ButchB [long time, no see] We were told , repeatedly that this was a scam, and that we were throwing our money away! The IQD would not re-value, and it would remain worthless! The PTB (power's that be), didn't know anything about it (the IQD), banks stopped selling, blah,blah,blah! Now! We have heard the Head of the IMF state that the IQD is the strongest (or most valuable) (paraphrasing), and the Leader of the Free World , the Prez.,among others, stating that Iraq "IS" a Sovereign Nation! So, my opinion is that the RV has already taken place, and I fully believe that these "PTB" , have made the only announcement that any of us will ever hear, by means of describing the value of the IQD, and that they are a Sovereign Nation! The RV plan "IS" in motion, and there is NOTHING that can stop it! :} JMO :}

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

:blink::wacko: UNCLE UNCLE!! I GIVE UP LOL. WOW What a collection of guru's... That was the TIME LIFE COLLECTION we see on tv... Gets your now for only 19.99!! Operators are standing by!! Thxs for the post

And if you call in the next 30 minutes, we will throw in....."VND Revalue secrets 2012" for FREE!!! That's right.....for FREE!

Edited by cbs71
  • Upvote 5

Didn't read the initial post or any of the comments. I was just wondering why anyone would have an interest in this, entertainment? superior feeling after reading? someone wanting to be discouraged? Just doesn't seem that reading this junk is profitable. If I wanted to read this stuff I would go to their website. I don't want to read it or go to their sites. It is totally a waste of time. Bye.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

12-19-2011 Guru Robusto The articles have been crazy this weekend...we have half the articles say things are perfect and moving ahead and the other half sound as if they're moving toward civil war. You have a fantastic ATM article saying the CBI is moving forward installing them but how can an ATM work at the current rate?...Then we have a guy from Allawi's group who is accused of an assassination attemp on Maliki with 2 others escaping to Jordan. One article saying the parliament is behind Shabibi and deletion of the zeros and the next article says Allawi's group is boycotting parliament and a quorum can't be made--nothing can be passed without a quorum. Lots of confusion right now... we have to see how this plays out...there's ALWAYS three sides to everything.

12-19 2011 Guru Hammerman Alawi is in charge of the millitary, GOI - done, Budget - done, we should see this publically in the next few days. UN threatened if they don't RV by Friday 23rd they will go back under UN/US sanctions and we will not see this until next year. Hearing rate is $5.71, to the GBP which is $8.06.

12-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg We are awaiting info from...iraq re TALIBANI MEETING...the UN extended sanctions against iraq until end of year. We are very close to the end and will report all as it happens...THE RV CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME AND IS EXPECTED.

12-19-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN? It happened when the Federal Reserve Act was enacted and it is about to happen when the Iraqi Dinar revalues. The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson. Did you notice the date? DECEMBER 24, 1913. All of the Washington lawmakers were on vacation. No politician was around to answer questions. Fast-forward to DECEMBER 2011. The lawmakers are on Christmas vacation. And "poof!" The Iraqi Dinar revalues...no politicians in DC to answer the prying questions of the Press...by the time Christmas recess is over...life will be business as usual in the nation's capital.

12-18-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THIS IS THE ONLY NIGHT, THAT I HAVE CHOSEN, TO KEEP AN ALL NIGHT VIGILANT WATCH. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF COFFEE AVAILABLE.

12-18-2011 Guru Lojak tonight just may be our night...it may take till to tomorrow night...here we are again at the doorstep...and many are getting excited...all this supposed bad news is just--smoke...just hang in there....its on the way...so yes, I am excited about tonight, and tomorrow.

12-19-2011 Guru HongKongFuey All lights are green. All countries in Iraq's basket rv'ing have signed on dotted line except one. As soon as Kim Jong IL signs, rv will appear. Dont believe news, he is in Washington signing......its all smoke I tell you!!!

• Downvote 1

I couldn't agree with you more they are all nothing but a bunch of liers that have nothing else to do. And what kills me is there is people out there that want them to post this ****, they are acting

like this is a game instead of a serious investment that is what pisses me off the most!!

Didn't read the initial post or any of the comments. I was just wondering why anyone would have an interest in this, entertainment? superior feeling after reading? someone wanting to be discouraged? Just doesn't seem that reading this junk is profitable. If I wanted to read this stuff I would go to their website. I don't want to read it or go to their sites. It is totally a waste of time. Bye.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

12-19-2011 Guru MrDinarman To all the fine gurus, put your money when your mouth is! Every time you make a prediction that doesn't pass you owe DinarVets 100,000 Dinar. Certainly you can all afford it on a pumper's salary! Within a few months DV with have several billion in Dinar. After any kind of revalue, Adam will take a cut, half will go to charity and the other half with be split among DV members! You gurus are a bunch of chinless wonders! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IDK why.

Some info may be true, or have some truth behind it.

Some, most, is just plain BS.

My question is why do you care?

String is properly titled and in the RUMORS section.

Don't like it, well don't read it.

Way too simple.

• Upvote 1

IDK why.

Some info may be true, or have some truth behind it.

Some, most, is just plain BS.

My question is why do you care?

String is properly titled and in the RUMORS section.

Don't like it, well don't read it.

Way too simple.

I didn't. Just stated an OPINION. After all it is in a RUMORS section. Simple.

If you wanted agreement, post something worth agreeing with.

Is the Rhino out of vegetation?

It's just for entertainment and maybe just maybe we will find a small nugget of worth. Head over to the Serengeti for a while. I hear it just rained there. We will be here when you get back. I hope my sense of humor doesn't offend you. I'd hate to get gored! :o

12-18-2011 Guru Freeway Bill According to everything I have heard tonight, we are still on track for a great end to the weekend...some say Sunday thru Monday, some say Monday thru Tuesday and some say other things (Adam Montana - Hannah's brother says it is coming in 2022 and it is going tobe 10 cents) [heehee] ...we will see this in 2011 and I am thinking we are going to have the most memorable Christmas ever!!! g the value of the IQD, and that they are a Sovereign Nation! The RV plan "IS" in motion, and there is NOTHING that can stop it! :} JMO :}

Freeway Shill is the biggest pumper out there masquerading as a religious man to try and get a few more followers.

All he does is attack dinarvets since its the voice of reason compared to the sheep sites he frequents.

12-18-2011 Guru Med SOONER OR LATER THIS ENTIRE GOVT HAS TO COME ON TRACK AND ACT LIKE A REAL GOVT. ME PERSONALLY HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE BOYCOTT, IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALONG TIME AGO. I BELIEVE THAT IF SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TAKEN A STAND LONG AGO WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FARTHER AHEAD. FORGET ABOUT THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR FOR THE MOMENT. IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DURING THIS CRISIS, IT CAN’T THERE IS NO QUORUM.

Clueless!

Seriously these clowns need to actually spend more time learning about current affairs instead of pumping nonsense.

The Iraqi list has been suspended so they have no right to veto and slow down progress now.

Edited by RRSport

:lol::lol::lol: Helllpppp mmmmeeee, with all these voices in my head!! RV on, RV off, Maybe tonight, definately tonight, could be by tomorrow, back screens on, back screens green, yellow, or blue, in country RV, out of country RV, pegged to the US dollar, pegged to the British Pound, Shabb's is going to push the button, Shabb's can't push the button, lopping the dinar's, not lopping the dinars!!!

Can't tell if I am upside down, rightside up, inside out, outside in, screwed up, unscrewed, wacked, unwacked!!!

Stopppppp!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Go RV!!!

:P:P:P

• Upvote 4

:blink::wacko: UNCLE UNCLE!! I GIVE UP LOL. WOW What a collection of guru's... That was the TIME LIFE COLLECTION we see on tv... Gets your now for only 19.99!! Operators are standing by!! Thxs for the post

BUT WAIT!!!

If you order now,

you'll also receive,

as our free gift,

an OFFICIAL OKIE VOODOO DOLL.

Even if you return the GURU COLLECTION,

you'll get to keep the doll...

• Upvote 1

Is the Rhino out of vegetation?

It's just for entertainment and maybe just maybe we will find a small nugget of worth. Head over to the Serengeti for a while. I hear it just rained there. We will be here when you get back. I hope my sense of humor doesn't offend you. I'd hate to get gored! :o

You're right. I wasn't very accommodating with this post. Should have been, but I was going through a "funk" and really was depressed with all the junk, and frustration was setting in. I was feeling like I wanted to braid a whip and drive the money changers out of the forums. Can't do that so I was getting frustrated at everyone.

My apologies. Especially to Krome2ez.

• Upvote 2

You're right. I wasn't very accommodating with this post. Should have been, but I was going through a "funk" and really was depressed with all the junk, and frustration was setting in. I was feeling like I wanted to braid a whip and drive the money changers out of the forums. Can't do that so I was getting frustrated at everyone.

My apologies. Especially to Krome2ez.

No worries. :D

We all have our bad days.

And this roller coaster of a ride can really play with our emmotions.

It takes a big man to accept responsibiltiy for his/her actions.

Apology very well accepted sir.

Hope your days ahead are grand.

Edited by krome2ez

No worries. :D

We all have our bad days.

And this roller coaster of a ride can really play with our emmotions.

It takes a big man to accept responsibiltiy for his/her actions.

Apology very well accepted sir.

Hope your days ahead are grand.

I vote new rule for the board: the word "guru" must be substituted by the more valid descriptor "pumper"

• Upvote 1