Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi said RV before RD!

I was just wondering how all these LOPSTERS believe that there is going to be a LOP/RD in a bad way we all don't want when Shabibi said the opposite?

I read a few translated CBI articles a few months back where Shabibi stated that "The value of the dinar will rise before the new denoms are printed in Arabic, Kurdish and English".

I can do my best later to dig-up these articles that I read and I'm pretty sure you have all read them also for your reference.

So here we have it guys.................RV before LOP/RD.

Plain and simple!B)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I was just wondering how all these LOPSTERS believe that there is going to be a LOP/RD in a bad way we all don't want when Shabibi said the opposite?

I read a few translated CBI articles a few months back where Shabibi stated that "The value of the dinar will rise before the new denoms are printed in Arabic, Kurdish and English".

I can do my best later to dig-up these articles that I read and I'm pretty sure you have all read them also for your reference.

Plain and simple!B)

Currency Newshound has an archive of "Zero" articles..virtually everything CBI and Shabibi ever released about currency reform...

• Upvote 2

Plain and simple!B)

The value of the dinar has risen since Shabibi was the Governor of the CBI.

But please put forward a link to support your assertion that Shabibi stated that the value of the dinar would increase before the new edition of the dinar, one that includes the Kurdish language, is to be printed on it.

• Upvote 3

Oh so Breitling is right. Hmmm. Wow he is such a bad bad person, never knows what he is talking about. :lol:

Are you Breitlings son or something? Hahaha all you ever post or say is breitling.....

Exactly where does he fit into finding proof of Shabibi saying he would RV first then RD?? No one is even talking about your crush...

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

It must LOP first then RV. Reducing the money supply from 40 Trillion to 40 Billion is crucial. This is the only way Iraq can wean itself from the Dollar & be fully sovereign. Without a strong ID, the Iraqi economy will stay stagnated.

http://************.com/2011/12/09/finance-committee-member-describes-the-deletion-of-zeros-from-the-iraqi-currency-says-important-and-necessary/#more-44226

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The working paper proposed a set of proposals, notably "work to take the necessary measures to raise the real value of the Iraqi dinar before the implementation of the project, and presenting the project to the public to discuss a wide range, especially for academics and economists working in the institutions of the state and provincial councils, political parties and civil society organizations and various circles the People in order to create public awareness and a willingness to accept the project, also called the paper to take practical steps to support the productive activities and local products to reduce the nature of rent and consumption of the Iraqi economy, and to review the process of importation toward reducing the components of consumer and give priority to materials and goods that serve the productive activities and services developed to allow the economy to spend currency hard ". In this context, the paper suggested that "interest in the productive sector in industry and agriculture in the public and private sectors, and to take strict measures against attempts to bring in hard currency from Iraq."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1dygI542e

+

-

• Upvote 1

I believe that Shabibi did say something to that effect, however the transalation was not the best, so something may have been lost. The RV will come first, then the LOP. This is a process that will take a few years! I really don;t care about the LOP. I just want the RV so I can go on my merry way with my cash!

The working paper proposed a set of proposals, notably "work to take the necessary measures to raise the real value of the Iraqi dinar before the implementation of the project, and presenting the project to the public to discuss a wide range, especially for academics and economists working in the institutions of the state and provincial councils, political parties and civil society organizations and various circles the People in order to create public awareness and a willingness to accept the project, also called the paper to take practical steps to support the productive activities and local products to reduce the nature of rent and consumption of the Iraqi economy, and to review the process of importation toward reducing the components of consumer and give priority to materials and goods that serve the productive activities and services developed to allow the economy to spend currency hard ". In this context, the paper suggested that "interest in the productive sector in industry and agriculture in the public and private sectors, and to take strict measures against attempts to bring in hard currency from Iraq."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1dygI542e

+

-

Your link is broken....

• Downvote 1

I believe that Shabibi did say something to that effect, however the transalation was not the best, so something may have been lost. The RV will come first, then the LOP. This is a process that will take a few years! I really don;t care about the LOP. I just want the RV so I can go on my merry way with my cash!

Agreed, about the RV, and they will need the new currency (same day). NO LOP IMO, just remove old currency.

This could be a BIG week! biggrin.gif

Plain and simple!B)

Well sir, the value of the Dinar HAS risen already, without the arrival of said lower denoms. Since that's done with, we're starting a whole new ball game. I'm a proud LOPSTER. But nothing I say should affect you and vice versa.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2