Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 11/30/11

kcw

Adam, thanks again, great stuff! On the Post RV Tour will Dinar Thug be an opening act?? There are so great folks on here. I had also wondered why you let some of the guru garbage get posted to this site. Thanks for the reasons, I like it.

Any anyone out there...... is there or is there NOT an "IN COUNTRY RV" right now? If so.... can I take my valid passport, travel to Iraq with a money belt, open an account, deposit my funds and wire the money back to my account in the US? thanks

We're out here Newbie, but most decided that your post indicates you haven't bothered reading Adam's chat. Chill out, do some searching for answers to your questions, or just go to Okie's site, believe all the Gurus there, and book yourself a ticket to Baghdad. Would give you a neg, but I've run out of them for the day. Oh, welcome aboard DV and look before you leap!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thx KCW + Adam ! ;)

Gimme an H

Gimme a C

Gimme an L

Gimme a Beer !

B)B) B)

Make that two!!! rolleyes.gif

Good chat as always Adam.... and yes, I agree, it seems to be coming down to the wire! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thanks for posting kcw! wink.gif

Come on boyz.... gitter dun!!! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Any anyone out there...... is there or is there NOT an "IN COUNTRY RV" right now? If so.... can I take my valid passport, travel to Iraq with a money belt, open an account, deposit my funds and wire the money back to my account in the US? thanks

Last train is leaving .... you don't want to miss it!!! :o

No, it was covered in the chat. Go back 3 spaces.

[kcw] Speakn The Truth Hey Adam,hope all is well.I dont every write much on the site,for about 4 years i have been on your site.Thanks for all you do for us,My question is for the past years i know its been said millions of times,we are close to an rv,all we need is this to happen.What makes you so sure we are close and your round about date?.

[Adam Montana] Speakn, thanks for the question. I should have removed it, I answered it in the beginning of my chat.

[Adam Montana] next please!

4 years huh? :lol:

DV hasn't been around that long.

Looks like you joined a couple months ago...or we're you lurking for "4 years?"

Sounds like you asked a newbie question if I ever heard one...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4