Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 11/30/11

kcw

As usual, thanks for your informative, reasonable and highly believable chat. My VIP renewal was due tomorrow, so as soon as you guys process my order, I will be officially PLATINUM VIP...Thanks for the discount, think I will buy a few more Dinar.

As I sometimes like to do, I have taken a few of your comments and preemptively interpreted them for you as they will be perceived by rival sights that love you so much.

Guru Adam's latest:

Rv any minute, will show in Wisconsin first, $3.00 rate, says he loves having Okie's chats on DV site. :D :D :D :D

Thanks again, Adam.....And may all of your chestnuts be roasting over an open fire on a Belize beach on Christmas Day.

• Upvote 7

As usual, thanks for your informative, reasonable and highly believable chat. My VIP renewal was due tomorrow, so as soon as you guys process my order, I will be officially PLATINUM VIP...Thanks for the discount, think I will buy a few more Dinar.

As I sometimes like to do, I have taken a few of your comments and preemptively interpreted them for you as they will be perceived by rival sights that love you so much.

Guru Adam's latest:

Rv any minute, will show in Wisconsin first, $3.00 rate, says he loves having Okie's chats on DV site. :D :D :D :D

Thanks again, Adam.....And may all of your chestnuts be roasting over an open fire on a Belize beach on Christmas Day.

:lmao: Thanks for saving me the time, I no longer need to visit the other sites :lmao:

Adam:

If I could purchase additional Dinar, what denominations should I purchase?

( 1,000 dinar bills; or 500 Dinar Bills; etc....)????

I addressed this in my chat today :twothumbs: