Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru's say 4 to 8 $ for Dinar

Yes, Guru's are stating that the Dinar will RV for anywhere from $4 to $8. Can this be? Are you like me and wonder who these Guru's are? How do these guru's get the classification of being a guru?

To my way of thinking, if you create a website about the Dinar and you develop a following, then you are now a guru. Yip... it is that easy. You don't have to have inside information or be an expert. You just have to have a website and a following.

Now the scary thing is, the other day I read where a guru quoted as saying that the number of Dinar purchases in the US had gone from 3 million to 6 million in just the last couple of weeks.

Wow, I had to ask myself... how does a guru have these statistics? I mean, why would they? Then if you think about a guru and if this guru is a pumper (a person that spreads rumors to create excitement about the dinar) and they stand to make MONEY by more people buying Dinar, then yes, they would know these numbers of huge increases in the sale of the Dinar in the US. Yip, let's say that on the guru's site they have a discount coupon for the purchase of Dinar. Now let's say that they get a kick back ever time someone uses their coupon. Guess what.... they could be making a fortune in the US alone, if more than 3 million people have purchased the dinar in just the last few weeks.

I guess my point is that WE all have to be careful of what we read and who to believe. Don't get over excited and go into debt by purchasing more Dinar. No one knows if we will make money, break even.... or just be left like a carrot dangling in front of a donkey.

I mean I have read one guru stating almost everyday for the last 2 months that the banks are changing their screens and the RV will happen tonight or early tomorrow. For a couple of months this has been going on.

I have read where this whole thing is help up by China, because China wants a high RV from Iraq. Guess what... China will kiss the rear end of Iraq because what China really wants is energy for its future and Iraq has maybe the largest reserves in the world. (currently ranked 3rd with lots of untested land) So, do you really think that China would hold up the Iraqi RV?

Then there is talk of Obama holding it up so that once the RV happens, the US will be saved and he will come out the hero and get re-elected. Think about this one.... The election is just a year away and the economy isn't going to spring to a great economy over night. This takes months and months if not years. So, if Mr. O wants the glory for the RV, then he needs for it to happen yesterday. He would need to have americans with lots of money in their pockets and spending to get this economy moving forward. So... I ask, do you really think that president O is holding this up?

There are so many stories out their with holes in them big enough to drive a truck through.

I want you to think about Iraq not wanting to RV! People say that they need this RV to get their economy moving along. Well, Iraq is selling their oil NOW. Where is all of that money going? They can mine their great minerals now and take the money. The country is already making tons of money. You know that old saying: The rich get richer and the poor get poorer?

What if the Bank of Iraq is making a ton of money by selling the Dinar all over the world. In the US, China, Japan, Australia, England, France etc. They are doing this now. And on top of this, they are selling their oil and minerals and the countries of the world are dying to work in Iraq because of the wealth. How do you think Iraq is being paid for their oil? In Dinar or US Dollars?

So, why would Iraq need or want to RV? They, (the rich) are making billions of Dollars right now, what is the rush to RV? They have gone along now for almost 10 years, what is the rush to RV now?

But what if you just keep putting out rumors of an RV and the world just keeps buying your currency and developing your country and this doesn't cost you a dime?

I am not saying that the RV won't happen, I have invested and I want it as much as any of you. But we have to look at all of this as an Investment and this investment may not be what we want.

So don't buy a new car on the thought that soon you will be rich. It is possible this could go on for years and years. I hope not.

I just want us to look at real life and try to make smart decisions. I hope.... that my thoughts will help you to evaluate your situation. We all need to be patient and aware of the risks.

I would love to hear of anyone else has these same thoughts that I talked about above.

Thanks,

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I think I can speak for almost everyone here and say thet we never believe the gurus anyways, but thanks for posting. Gurus are for entertainment purposes only. We are fully aware of that.

And the gurus have been putting out their statements for * years...more than just the few months you speak of. Obviously you are new to this investment, so welcome! Do your research and make sure to stick with the news only.

• Upvote 3

just my thoughts. RV $3-$4 is realistic. They hav the oil and the minerals to back up that type of RV. I think a RD to pre invasion would be realistic. A one to one RV simply because of the US currecny is the current money over there. Sorry they were born and raised on Dinar and a RD would make more sense not a 1 to 1. As far as $.10 to $.86 RV. Well THanksgiving came and went. THe Islamic New Year came and went and no RV so how can I lend crediblity to what Adam says either. Sorry Adam not bashing you just making a point is all...

No one know when the RV/RD will take place or how much the RV/RD will be. It will happen when it happens and be what it will be..

As far as the gurus I am in lockdown at wells fargo with my boots on the ground and nuff said!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Gee, I had hoped someone might ponder why I would have come up with the unplausible number of $5.57

It is just my fanciful way of thinking and connecting non linear thoughts together! After all, we are all contemplating what ifs!

So, here goes!

I shout, "Grace, Grace!" to this Mountain

The Hebrew number 5 Five is the number of grace.

The Hebrew number 7 Symbolizes completeness or perfection

Thus, Grace (5) grace (5) completion (7).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi all,

Iraqi Dinar dealers have been scamming everyone that they can get their hands on for years.

The overall story never changes, just the details. Seriously, how long have you been told "The RV is finally going to happen in X months/days/years!" ?

There is no shame in having been scammed, and there is nothing wrong with being hopeful. But please don't fool yourselves.

Regards,

Xannatharr

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to external site
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

Can Iraq really revalue at a $3+ rate? Don't you think that would create the largest per capita population of millionaires in any country in the world? I find that less plausible than, say, a .85 or even a $1. With a smaller RV I think they can bring their population to the "upper-middle or middle" class on even keel with the world population.

• Upvote 1

Can Iraq really revalue at a $3+ rate? Don't you think that would create the largest per capita population of millionaires in any country in the world? I find that less plausible than, say, a .85 or even a $1. With a smaller RV I think they can bring their population to the "upper-middle or middle" class on even keel with the world population.

Seemed to work for Kwait when they RD'ed...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hi all,

Iraqi Dinar dealers have been scamming everyone that they can get their hands on for years.

The overall story never changes, just the details. Seriously, how long have you been told "The RV is finally going to happen in X months/days/years!" ?

There is no shame in having been scammed, and there is nothing wrong with being hopeful. But please don't fool yourselves.

Regards,

Xannatharr

who the ^^^^^^^^^^%^$$@@#^&*&*&*&*&*(*&**()*)())((%!!@#$%^%^&&$#$@#!@!#!#@##$%^%^ are you. Take ur NEGATIVE SWILL somewhere else. You dont know what u

talkin bout.

Edited by TexasGranny
Removed link to external site
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

Hi all,

Regards,

Xannatharr

And, there are those who have been scammed to NOT get into this investment. Scams go both ways. Are you sure you have not been scammed?

Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to external site
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi all,

Regards,

Xannatharr

Signed up today and this is his first post!!

I'm pretty sure we just banned this person under another name for this same crap!

He doesn't even own dinar!

Bump

Edited by TexasGranny
removed external link
  • Upvote 3

Those Iraqi citizens do not have much Iraqi dinar, they are using USD. There would be very very few that would have enough to make them millionaires. Those people are suffering because of a tyrant government that has been stonewalling for years about RV'ing the currency. If these people do not hurry up and RV, there will be to many people involved for them to do a straight up RV. In my opinion people need to stop telling other people about this investment, and stop buying dinar. Greed will be the undoing of this in my opinion. Also there are a lot of dumb people involved in this that are calling politicians offices, send faxes and emails to the IMF, US Treasury, and even contacting the CBI in Iraq. These kind of people will cause an RD to take place, and we will be lucky to even get half of what we invested back. JMO

Edited by Anti This Anti That
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Those Iraqi citizens do not have much Iraqi dinar, they are using USD. There would be very very few that would have enough to make them millionaires. Those people are suffering because of a tyrant government that has been stonewalling for years about RV'ing the currency. If these people do not hurry up and RV, there will be to many people involved for them to do a straight up RV. In my opinion people need to stop telling other people about this investment, and stop buying dinar. Greed will be the undoing of this in my opinion. Also there are a lot of dumb people involved in this that are calling politicians offices, send faxes and emails to the IMF, US Treasury, and even contacting the CBI in Iraq. These kind of people will cause an RD to take place, and we will be lucky to even get half of what we invested back. JMO

Dang bro, do you actually know of someone who has contacted the CBI and their politician's offices?:blink:

But I agree with you, we need to let this unfold...