Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman - "Backroom Dealings"

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Backroom Of A 3 Story Building In Baghdad. It Used To Have 4 Stories But That's Another Story .....

11-27-2011 Guru Mailman17 LOTS OF BACKROOM DEALINGS GOING ON AND AT LEAST WE NOW KNOW THE VALUE OF THOSE NOTES THAT COME OUT EARLY 2012, .86, BUT MOST LIKELY LOOK FOR 1-1. VERY EXCITING TIMES COMING, EVERYTHING IS GOING OUR WAY, A LITTLE SLOW...BUT STILL...WE KNOW WHATS COMING NOW..ALSO BE AWARE THAT ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE SAID FIRST AND SECOND READS THE WEEK...AND VOTING ON THURSDAY...DONT BE SURPRISED IF THEY DO A SWITCHEROONO, BE READY FOR ANYTHING. RULES CAN CHANGE AT AN INSTANCE ...ESPECIALLY WITH A LOT AT STAKE.

• Upvote 5

CNN. Broadcasting From The Backroom Of A 3 Story Building In Baghdad. It Used To Have 4 Stories But That's Another Story .....

11-27-2011 Guru Mailman17 LOTS OF BACKROOM DEALINGS GOING ON AND AT LEAST WE NOW KNOW THE VALUE OF THOSE NOTES THAT COME OUT EARLY 2012, .86, BUT MOST LIKELY LOOK FOR 1-1. VERY EXCITING TIMES COMING, EVERYTHING IS GOING OUR WAY, A LITTLE SLOW...BUT STILL...WE KNOW WHATS COMING NOW..ALSO BE AWARE THAT ALTHOUGH THEY HAVE SAID FIRST AND SECOND READS THE WEEK...AND VOTING ON THURSDAY...DONT BE SURPRISED IF THEY DO A SWITCHEROONO, BE READY FOR ANYTHING. RULES CAN CHANGE AT AN INSTANCE ...ESPECIALLY WITH A LOT AT STAKE.

Ok....I give up, what's he talking about?

What is supposedly to be voted on this Thursday? Not that I believe anything coming from him....just curious is all.

• Upvote 2

Hey I hope so>
  • Upvote 2

What is supposedly to be voted on this Thursday? Not that I believe anything coming from him....just curious is all.

Adam Stated in His Chat on Wednesday that Parliament has Set Aside Thursdays for Voting. ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

A VOTE..TO VOTE ON THE VOTE TO ALSO VOTE FOR THE VOTE THAT SHOULD ALLOW FOR THE VOTE TO VOTE ON THE VOTE THAT WILL RESULT IN THE VOTE TO ALSO VOTE ON THE VOTE TO DELAY THE VOTE!!!!

• Upvote 9

Adam Stated in His Chat on Wednesday that Parliament has Set Aside Thursdays for Voting. ;)

B) B) B)

I was just wondering what Mailman was hoping to be voted on......I can only guess with the mention of 2 or more reading, it's the budget he was referring to.

I believe there was an article mentioning a vote on the budget this week

A VOTE..TO VOTE ON THE VOTE TO ALSO VOTE FOR THE VOTE THAT SHOULD ALLOW FOR THE VOTE TO VOTE ON THE VOTE THAT WILL RESULT IN THE VOTE TO ALSO VOTE ON THE VOTE TO DELAY THE VOTE!!!!

:lol::tiphat:

• Upvote 2

I was just wondering what Mailman was hoping to be voted on......I can only guess with the mention of 2 or more reading, it's the budget he was referring to.

I believe there was an article mentioning a vote on the budget this week

:lol::tiphat:

He's Referring to the HCL. ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 3

Who's confused you or me ?

Well, lets see....every day new 'signs' come out from Iraq news to be 'interpreted'....it is an endless wheel we can never seemingly get off from....someone push the button and get us off this thing !! Nanna....help!!!

mice.jpg

• Upvote 3