Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Did The Fed Inject Banks With A Record Amount Of "Other" Cash In The Past Week?

RVWITHME

Really hate to get the cart before the horse, but why would the FED do this, and COULD this be a possible sign of an eminent RV?

After-all, in order to RV, the banks are going to need some FRN's on hand when the cash outs start.

Quote from zerohedge: [http://www.zerohedge.com/]

"Namely the Fed's "other" non-reserve based factors absorbing liquidity. And specifically, the actual number, which rose by an unprecedented $88 billion in one week to an all time high of $115 billion for the week ended November 23! We wonder: in this day and age of trillions in fungible excess reserves, and discount window stigmata, just what was it that caused US banks to demand a record amount of effectively under the table cash from the Fed?"

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Just curious???? Where did ya get this info. Your making my head spin and I want more information to dig into. You just may have stumbled on a Credible sign of a RV that the so called Gurus haven't? To u and yours have a blessed holiday weekend..... and go rv

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just curious???? Where did ya get this info. Your making my head spin and I want more information to dig into. You just may have stumbled on a Credible sign of a RV that the so called Gurus haven't? To u and yours have a blessed holiday weekend..... and go rv

Was in the post, but here ya go:

• Upvote 2

Really hate to get the cart before the horse, but why would the FED do this, and COULD this be a possible sign of an eminent RV?

After-all, in order to RV, the banks are going to need some FRN's on hand when the cash outs start.

"Namely the Fed's "other" non-reserve based factors absorbing liquidity. And specifically, the actual number, which rose by an unprecedented $88 billion in one week to an all time high of $115 billion for the week ended November 23! We wonder: in this day and age of trillions in fungible excess reserves, and discount window stigmata, just what was it that caused US banks to demand a record amount of effectively under the table cash from the Fed?"

Don't get excited this is nothing new, the Feds are required by law to release this data, and also its the holidays coming up...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

SO, IT'S THE HIGHEST EVER RECORDED AND IF THAT IS CORRECT. THEN MAYBE THE ECONOMY ISN'T AS BAD AS IT IS PORTRAYED TO BE? MAYBE IT'S SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THERE'S JUST BETTER BLACK FRIDAY DEALS THIS YEAR? MAYBE IT'S DUE TO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE SIMPLY HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING MONEY IN THE BANK SINCE THE MARKETS AND RATES ARE SO BAD? MAYBE IT'S DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY'RE JUST BEING PREPARED FOR MANY PEOPLE INVESTED INTO FOREIGN( "DINAR" )CURRENCY BABY ARE GOING TO BE CASHING IN SOON?! WOW! GUESS WHAT MY FAVORITE MAYBE (?) IS? LOL biggrin.gif

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Why would they need more physical cash? Most accounts will be supplied electronically.

pretty simple, they dont want banks to fail, more bank stimulus

• Upvote 1

SO, IT'S THE HIGHEST EVER RECORDED AND IF THAT IS CORRECT. THEN MAYBE THE ECONOMY ISN'T AS BAD AS IT IS PORTRAYED TO BE? MAYBE IT'S SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THERE'S JUST BETTER BLACK FRIDAY DEALS THIS YEAR? MAYBE IT'S DUE TO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE SIMPLY HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING MONEY IN THE BANK SINCE THE MARKETS AND RATES ARE SO BAD? MAYBE IT'S DUE TO THE FACT THAT THEY'RE JUST BEING PREPARED FOR MANY PEOPLE INVESTED INTO FOREIGN( "DINAR" )CURRENCY BABY ARE GOING TO BE CASHING IN SOON?! WOW! GUESS WHAT MY FAVORITE MAYBE (?) IS? LOL biggrin.gif

I like your thinking! You're asking really good questions. In the middle of a of a high unemployment rate and a foreclosure crisis, they were gearing up for record shopping? It could be, as Storm1 suggested, a mini stimulus, but I like your Dinar suggestion! Lol!

Everyone have a great day. Enjoy this avatar of the late, great Paul Newman. He is missed. Winterset, Ryan Gosling shows up at three o'clock!

Parliament is working today in Iraq and they worked yesterday. Those were supposed to be days off. Let's hope that means something good for us! Go RV!

• Upvote 2

I like your thinking! You're asking really good questions. In the middle of a of a high unemployment rate and a foreclosure crisis, they were gearing up for record shopping? It could be, as Storm1 suggested, a mini stimulus, but I like your Dinar suggestion! Lol!

Parliament is working today in Iraq and they worked yesterday. Those were supposed to be days off. Let's hope that means something good for us! Go RV!

Yes... let's hope RVwithme that you are on to something.... and I agree with you Canuklady... sounds very plausible.

I had read the parliament was meeting on Sat., but I hadn't heard that Friday was in the mix as well. Let's hope keeping them over their "days off" gets something BIG done!!! We can hope!!! wink.gif

Come on boyz gitter done!!! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 1

I do like the way you think...but unfortunately, the economy is in fact much worse than they tell you. The Euro is right now on the edge of a cliff...and it will be toppled over any week now....tht will be followed by the implosion of the USD...and then others will follow.

I've said it before....the Dinar doesn't even NEED to RV to increase in value...it just has to wait until all other currencies around it are worthless...or worth less.

Happy Christmas..and the best gift you can buy yourself is a 30 day food and water survival kit...and some gold and silver.

Jeez....GO RV already!!!

• Upvote 1

I am curious to see how they are going to twist this article to mean a LOP. :eyebrows:

• Upvote 1

Its very simple, demand and supply. Obamas goal is to bring the dollar down and make it worthless, I hate to say that because it will bring our great country to its knees but that is his goal,he is slowly distroying our great country from within and no one is doing anything to stop him, please America wake up and vote him out before its too late...Soon you won't be able to buy anything your money will be worthless, thats why the price of gold and silver are at an all time high!!!

Edited by tampa1000
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The RV is much more likely to be "imminent" than "eminent", though it might become "eminent" (famous or outstanding). "Imminent" means happening soon; like the RV.

So refreshing.

Its very simple, demand and supply. Obamas goal is to bring the dollar down and make it worthless, I hate to say that because it will bring our great country to its knees but that is his goal,he is slowly distroying our great country from within and no one is doing anything to stop him, please America wake up and vote him out before its too late...Soon you won't be able to buy anything your money will be worthless, thats why the price of gold and silver are at an all time high!!!

Yes, in three years a man that can veto but cannot pass a law, is going to take the greatest country in the history of the world, and toss it in the gutter.

You might hate the man, for whatever reason, but at least be logical.

• Upvote 1

I pay no attention to banks getting money, they have done that for years. Whose money is it? If you all have not read the Audit of the Fed Reserve, first "Ever" audit then you need to. We were lied to as how much the banks really got! Google, B Sanders, Senator of Vermont. Scroll down and read the 130 plus page Audit from this last July! Uh Huhhhh, to the tune of 16 TRILLION, yes Trillion!!!!!! So much for the 800 Billion we were all told about huh? Notice you don't see anything about the Audit on the mainstream news? That is one big bed they all sleep in!

I am curious to see how they are going to twist this article to mean a LOP. :eyebrows:

Really hate to get the cart before the horse, but why would the FED do this, and COULD this be a possible sign of an imminent RV?

Or could it be:

Banks Build Contingency for Breakup of the Euro

PARIS — For the growing chorus of observers who fear that a breakup of the euro zone might be at hand, ...

(http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/26/business/global/banks-fear-breakup-of-the-euro-zone.html?_r=1&hp)

YES!!!

Edited by physicsteach