Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam chat pt 2 ?

steveflex7

I just don't know anymore. This investment is like one step forward, then two steps back. I hope it will great news for the DV family tomorrow. I trust in my God to his faith in time with this investment. I do not read

any guru statements, just facts. Adam has the knowledge and contacts to even out our thinking of the ups and downs of this investment.

• Upvote 4

I actually have 2 questions.

Adam, can dinars legally be taken out of Iraq? If so by whom and what is the limit? And what document would state this?

Adam, can you explain how a rate at .10 would be supported at the current money supply? I am not saying it is or is not plausible, just curious as to what your thoughts are at this point, because it is a bit more realistic than 1.00 obviously...

Edited by dinarcimi
  • Upvote 2

IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE SO MANY MILLIONAIRES IN ONE PLACE, LETS HAVE A GET TOGATHER, PEOPLE, LET'S MEET AT SOME LARGE EXOTIC HOTEL AND REJOICE IN OUR BLESSING TOGATHER

No offense, but if and when RV happens, I want to be as far away from you dinar folks as possible, make sure you post where you all will be so i can rent an island in the total opposite corner of earth.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Nah, not tomorrow, I'm thinking Sunday!!! Go RV!!!!!

But I'll be getting on the BIG BOAT on Sunday...........Tonight/early tomorrow works best for me!!

LOL can you imagine the boat pulling away from the dock and me begging to get off cuz I got an email from Dah-Kota or text from Adam?? I CAN!

• Upvote 1

I just don't know anymore. This investment is like one step forward, then two steps back. I hope it will great news for the DV family tomorrow. I trust in my God to his faith in time with this investment. I do not read

any guru statements, just facts. Adam has the knowledge and contacts to even out our thinking of the ups and downs of this investment.

cool.gif

No offense, but if and when RV happens, I want to be as far away from you dinar folks as possible, make sure you post where you all will be so i can rent an island in the total opposite corner of earth.

I'll be on Dinar Island drinking dinarqies and listening to Sittin on the dinar by the bay. :lol:

Go RV

• Upvote 6

But I'll be getting on the BIG BOAT on Sunday...........Tonight/early tomorrow works best for me!!

LOL can you imagine the boat pulling away from the dock and me begging to get off cuz I got an email from Dah-Kota or text from Adam?? I CAN!

Rent a helo and have them fly you off ;-]] you can afford it then!

• Upvote 1