Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam chat pt 2 ?

steveflex7

No offense, but if and when RV happens, I want to be as far away from you dinar folks as possible, make sure you post where you all will be so i can rent an island in the total opposite corner of earth.

Several of Us will be on an Island in the Carribean ! B)

I Found U an Island just off of Northeast Japan with Sunrise Views of the Fukushima Plant ! :o

I Can Promise that None of Us Will Come Bother U There ! ;)

:D :D :D

• Upvote 6

I just don't know anymore. This investment is like one step forward, then two steps back. I hope it will great news for the DV family tomorrow. I trust in my God to his faith in time with this investment. I do not read

any guru statements, just facts. Adam has the knowledge and contacts to even out our thinking of the ups and downs of this investment.

As long as I get some return off this investment , then all this will be worth it

• Upvote 1

No offense, but if and when RV happens, I want to be as far away from you dinar folks as possible, make sure you post where you all will be so i can rent an island in the total opposite corner of earth.

No offense you say? Well that sounds offensive... If somebody said that to you how would you take it? What did we do to you to have this irritating attitude?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

I'm with you BamaGirl, waiting on Sunday. Maybe I'm reading too much into the fact that no questions were answered this week...I was kind of excited about that! So I'm with you Dinar Thug! DHardage, I can't wait to hear your hilarious story of how you tried to get off the boat. Just that visual (right now I still picture you as your avatar) has me laughing.

Well post RV I am going to be kind of invisible. But there are a few of you I would love to meet. There's Umbertino, my movie twin, DHardage, my chocolate wine buddy, Trinityexchange, my financial teacher, Dinar Thug, Dinarbot, "Go Dinar" Papster, Shelley, BamaGirl, Skitillwedrop, Kimberlye, Dahkota, Redsand, Elixirbaby, Easy, Patriotic Party Girl, Tony Down the Shore, Betty Boop, fellow dog lovers Winterset and Trigger the Old Biker, Oscar lover Maggie123, DinarDana, Dinar4Dinner, ah the list goes on! (many of you left off, I realize I am rambling and need to cut it short)

I even want to meet Tell the Truth. I figured out he hates Mondays and oh I hate Mondays too! I always secretly hoped it would RV on a Monday, to change my mind about Mondays, but now I changed my mind, I want this Sunday! Go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

I Found U an Island just off of Northeast Japan with Sunrise Views of the Fukushima Plant ! :o

Once again you nailed it Thug. While we are toasting in the Caribbean sun with umbrella drinks Storm1 will be glowing and Fukued...laugh.gif

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday...

Don't worry DHardage, just get off the boat at Grand Cayman and go west...Call Capt. Nick at Cayman Brac (Brac Reef Resort) and tell him I sent you, he can arrange for a fast boat and safe passage for you...

I do kind of like the helicopter option though, but it will kick-up too much sand into our drinks when you land on the beach! laugh.gif

• Upvote 2

I'm with you BamaGirl, waiting on Sunday. Maybe I'm reading too much into the fact that no questions were answered this week...I was kind of excited about that! So I'm with you Dinar Thug! DHardage, I can't wait to hear your hilarious story of how you tried to get off the boat. Just that visual (right now I still picture you as your avatar) has me laughing.

Well post RV I am going to be kind of invisible. But there are a few of you I would love to meet. There's Umbertino, my movie twin, DHardage, my chocolate wine buddy, Trinityexchange, my financial teacher, Dinar Thug, Dinarbot, "Go Dinar" Papster, Shelley, BamaGirl, Skitillwedrop, Kimberlye, Dahkota, Redsand, Elixirbaby, Easy, Patriotic Party Girl, Tony Down the Shore, Betty Boop, fellow dog lovers Winterset and Trigger the Old Biker, Oscar lover Maggie123, DinarDana, Dinar4Dinner, ah the list goes on! (many of you left off, I realize I am rambling and need to cut it short)

I even want to meet Tell the Truth. I figured out he hates Mondays and oh I hate Mondays too! I always secretly hoped it would RV on a Monday, to change my mind about Mondays, but now I changed my mind, I want this Sunday! Go RV!!!

Honored to be mentioned. Ditto to the meet and greet.

Go RV

• Upvote 1

I just don't know anymore. This investment is like one step forward, then two steps back. I hope it will great news for the DV family tomorrow. I trust in my God to his faith in time with this investment. I do not read

any guru statements, just facts. Adam has the knowledge and contacts to even out our thinking of the ups and downs of this investment.

Thats why its called a roller coaster ride. Or a better way to look at it is its like a drunk one step forward and two steps backwards :lol: the reason I know this is because I'm a police officer and I have to deal with these drunks :lol::lol:

• Upvote 2

Thats why its called a roller coaster ride. Or a better way to look at it is its like a drunk one step forward and two steps backwards :lol: the reason I know this is because I'm a police officer and I have to deal with these drunks :lol::lol:

Next time I get stopped, can I mention I know you? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Go RV

• Upvote 1

Keep the faith Mrs G, Good things come to those who wait patiently. I know is rather thin right now but hey we are all in this boat together :) +1

Once i cash in i am headed south to Costa Rica so i cannot be found by anyone who thinks they know me or perhaps married me before.

Edited by TPSprayduster
  • Upvote 3

No offense you say? Well that sounds offensive... If somebody said that to you how would you take it? What did we do to you to have this irritating attitude?

actually it makes perfect sense. can you imagine the security concerns of a gathering of a bunch of millionaires??

I bet the local seafood has two heads and glows in the dark as well!!!ohmy.giflaugh.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Sorry everyone, life got crazy and my wife just passed the HoneyDew list... I'm going to have to tackle the questions this coming Wednesday. If we have the chat. Hopefully we won't, but if I've learned one thing from this venture, I know Iraq is good at delays. rolleyes.gif

See you then!

Ahhh... the infamous "honey dew" list!unsure.gif We hubbies can run... but we can't hide! rolleyes.gif Ya'll have a good weekend, and hopefully... no offence Adam.... we won't have to have that "little chat"... I would rather have an RV party anyway!!! wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 1

Wow what did we ever do to you? Grumpyrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 2

Adam, your wife "JUST" passed you the honeydew list?????? Mine just keeps getting more stuff added onto it!! It is a never ending list of "Doo." I think it is longer than Santa's list!! :blink::blink::blink: Come on RV, so I can hire someone to do the list!!

I call mine a "Doo Doo list" cause i always have chit to do.......................lolololololol

Sounds like fun with that group, I'm in!!

• Upvote 1