Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

AC is excited!!

VanessaL4100

I hope this wasn't shared yet. Read on, just passing this along. :) Have a great day everyone!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have great news!!

There's been some positive news for State

and government retirees who are currently

collecting a pension from the Iraq central

government. The Parliament Finance committee

has decided to give a raise in salary to the

pensioners and State employees in the

beginning of 2012. The State employees and

retirees pay raise has been included in the

upcoming central Baghdad federal budget of

2012. The 2012 Iraq Federal budget will be

between 112 and 120 billion usd. The second

largest federal budget after Saudi Arabia.

***To read the rest of the post...please log on***

Click This Link!!

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=Kampl&m=3jGTmqSqe2MV767&b=BDF_Bt0V2FVBhlysyb.izQ

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

Have no idea why someone negged both of us. I was just sharing what I got via email.... Wow some people... :blink::mellow::unsure:<_<

Anyways, I evened you out Tony :)

Plus 1 for both of you, but i think tony swallowed too much salt water, and his favorite rock band is the bay city rollers :P:lol:

Come on Tony, no Bruce?

• Upvote 1

Over a year ago when I started watching these sites another site was always negative and far out (like years) in any date for an RV. He always seemed grounded though and if he has something positive to say I'll take it!

Thanks winterset. I'll take all the positives.

Go RV

Its a pay raise for gov employees, what else is new.... Nothing to do with an RV imho

I agree with you......

I think we should not get excited until we start hearing things coming out of Iraq "in dinars"..... when you start hearing about the new 2012 budget of 100 billion dinars, or contracts to foriegn investors being calculated in millions of dinars.....then we might be close to talking about something headed in positive direction. As long as Iraqis keep stating everything in US dollars......they're telling us the dinar is still just worthless paper. JMO B)

• Upvote 1