Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MED SAYS RATE INCREASE THIS WEEK ON THE DINAR !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Pinching Myself To See If Its True. Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! .....

11-19-2011 Guru Med [referencing article] SALARIES ARE IN PLACE EFFECTIVE 1/1/11 FOR SECURITY FORCES, WHAT THE KURDS ARE TRYING TO DO AND SAY IS THAT WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE INCREASE COMING THIS WEEK IT WILL INCREASE THE SALARIES BUT WANT TO GET THE INCREASE BECAUSE OF THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE MADE RETROACTIVE TO THE SALARY DATE INCREASE WHICH WAS 1/1/11. NOT GOING TO FLY. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, IT PLAINLY STATES EXCHANGE RATE INCREASE THIS WEEK ON THE DINAR WE KNOW THAT IT CANT BE A PAY RAISE PASSED CUZ PARLIAMENT IS NOT IN SESSION.

• Upvote 17
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While Pinching Myself To See If Its True. Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch ! .....

11-19-2011 Guru Med [referencing article] SALARIES ARE IN PLACE EFFECTIVE 1/1/11 FOR SECURITY FORCES, WHAT THE KURDS ARE TRYING TO DO AND SAY IS THAT WITH THE EXCHANGE RATE INCREASE COMING THIS WEEK IT WILL INCREASE THE SALARIES BUT WANT TO GET THE INCREASE BECAUSE OF THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE MADE RETROACTIVE TO THE SALARY DATE INCREASE WHICH WAS 1/1/11. NOT GOING TO FLY. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, IT PLAINLY STATES EXCHANGE RATE INCREASE THIS WEEK ON THE DINAR WE KNOW THAT IT CANT BE A PAY RAISE PASSED CUZ PARLIAMENT IS NOT IN SESSION.

What was the story on CNN? I don't get it here.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Any chance there is a link to the article or news feed?? Thanks!:huh:

I don't believe there is an article or a news feed for this statement...

MED is (i think) a self appointed Dinar Guru who also has his own Dinar Forum where he has a group of followers that listen to his "in the know" information.

I'm not trying to be rude, just stating what I think to be the case.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I am not understanding why everybody has been bashing all the positive 'rumor' posts this weekend...even Adam said we could see this happen by Thanksgiving.

Non believers....

I don't believe there is an article or a news feed for this statement...

MED is (i think) a self appointed Dinar Guru who also has his own Dinar Forum where he has a group of followers that listen to his "in the know" information.

I'm not trying to be rude, just stating what I think to be the case.

Med has always been pretty "non pumper" in my opinion.

• Upvote 7