Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Buy MORE Dinar ?????

eddiemac

I have a few extra bucks and was kicking around the idea of buying another Million, I'm thinking I want to cuz I'm chasing a pipe dream and just don't want to be tied down to the man anymore. Granted I don't mind working but I guess I feel like I'm chasing a dream of having a nice cushion, and to more or less have a chance to call my own shots. I guess the choice is hard because it's become such a crap shoot, and to blow another $1200 Bucks and get nothing would really put a dent in my self esteem, being that {the ability to not be duped.} Any in put would be great. Note: My wife says, Are you trying to convince me or yourself? You guys are great and I enjoy reading much of the individual input that is put out there, it's funny because I have never done any kind of investing, speculation or other, and I really never have belonged to a site such as this, So this is really out of character for me, which might be adding to my doubts.It's all been intriguing, and somewhat fun. Thanks for reading my ramblings.. Take care everyone, and thank a Vet if you can........

• Upvote 3

I know I'm happy with what I have now. I bought all mine over a year ago so at least get a break on taxes when it RVs. Personally I'd say its too risky to buy more at this point and be grateful for what you have but who really knows where this roller coaster ride will end.

• Upvote 1

janderson makes a good point and I agree. If it were me, I would buy a few silver coins, some other precious metals, or maybe a sampling of other currencies, IF I had cash laying around that isn't needed. But the wisest move would be----> to put it in the bank for a 'rainy day' fund. The cold winter months are approaching and something unexpected could crop up....a new water heater, a battery or snow tires for the car, increased cost of utility bills until spring. Don't put yourself in dire straights in the quest for newfound wealth. ;)

• Upvote 1

I have a few extra bucks and was kicking around the idea of buying another Million, I'm thinking I want to cuz I'm chasing a pipe dream and just don't want to be tied down to the man anymore. Granted I don't mind working but I guess I feel like I'm chasing a dream of having a nice cushion, and to more or less have a chance to call my own shots. I guess the choice is hard because it's become such a crap shoot, and to blow another $1200 Bucks and get nothing would really put a dent in my self esteem, being that {the ability to not be duped.} Any in put would be great. Note: My wife says, Are you trying to convince me or yourself? You guys are great and I enjoy reading much of the individual input that is put out there, it's funny because I have never done any kind of investing, speculation or other, and I really never have belonged to a site such as this, So this is really out of character for me, which might be adding to my doubts.It's all been intriguing, and somewhat fun. Thanks for reading my ramblings.. Take care everyone, and thank a Vet if you can........

I would like to point you to one of my early topics

I still go by this

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

• Upvote 1

In my humble opinion.... only buy more if you will not miss the money if it is lost. If you can easily afford another million, do it. Personally I would put it in Warka and even if nothing happens ever, you still make 7%, 10.5% for a one year CD.

• Upvote 1

I have a problem with giving advise on to buy or not. If I said buy and it never amounted to anything then I would feel bad, and you might feel ill towards me. Oleman said to buy and it is a bunch of worthless paper. If I said don't buy and that one million would have amounted to several million dollars. I would feel bad, and you might have ill feelings toward me. Oleman said not to buy and I lost several million dollars. There fore I am sorry but I am not saying buy or don't buy. I will say this. I just bought a few more last week. That is not me saying go buy. Now you have my non advise. :P

• Upvote 1

We are very close everyone don't lose hope in this investment. (IMO) We could see this RV before thanksgiving or before the 1st of the year. im feeling very good about this after 6 years being in on this crazy ride. This investment opportunity is looking excellent judging by what we have seen in the news latley! The misinformation is really starting to pour out, which is what we were expecting WE ARE CLOSE.... As far as investing more money into the dinar my advice is don't do it, be happy with what you have this is iraq we are dealing with. As always stay grounded and don't drink that "red stuff!" :P Best wishes to you all. -Eatmoney

Edited by eatmoney
  • Upvote 1

I would say if you have enough cash to live for at least 6 months if you lost your job you have enough money to invest in something. Personaly I am buying silver bullion as a second investment. Never put all your eggs in one basket has saved my butt in the past more than once.

• Upvote 1

Hi Eddiemac,

As I read your post I was concerned with your statement "to blow another $1200 Bucks and get nothing..." If this is how you really are feeling, you need to re-examine your commitment, expectations, and reasons for investing in the first place.

We planned our investment based on a 10 cent RV. No one says you have to buy a million at a time, therefore, you do have the option to purchase in increments. That being said, if you have budgeted funds for investment you can purchase over time.

I suggest that you do not allow this investment to define who you are and/or allow it to affect your self esteem. It is simply an investment! One that we have all CHOSEN to be a part of. I also suggest that you do not spend every extra second reading these posts or you will go crazy. I go on intermittently and catch up- my husband is on several times daily (He is crazy and I am not :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;):lol:).

I feel that this investment has added a bit of spice and potential excitement to our lives. Try to enjoy the ride and have a blessed holiday season.

ArmyMomRN

• Upvote 1

A couple of years ago I would have said go for it. But the pumpers have become part of the problem. I don't care what any one says the owners of these sites are making money just by allowing rumors to get out of control. We all want this to happen but people are getting hurt because of greed. And the pumpers know that all you have to do is keep the rumors coming and let the greed take care of the rest.

• Upvote 2

Well here is my two cents worth ............. I am not heavily invested , but I do have enough that if it comes out at ten cents I am comfortable. I haven't bought any since early this year and I wasn't planning to buy any more. However , althougj I have other investments and I earn a fairly good living I have had time to ponder things over recently. So what I have decided is if this does not happen before or early in the new year (I.e. ..by the end of january) I am going to buy more as and when I can afford it. I just feel that although it might be some time before I can cash in , I will be able to do so at some point in the future with some degree of profit. How much profit is a question no one can answer, but I do believe it will be a profit. There are many projects I have in mind for what I could do with that profit so I feel the more I have the more I can do for others. But as many have said only use money that is not required for other things and that you can afford to loose. :).

• Upvote 1

really? how? I've been ordering from GIDassociates. Is DV cheaper than GID? Like if i were to buy 100k for $110, will I pay less from DV? Thanks :)

Personally, I would rather purchase from one in my DV family, JMHO, I have done so, look in buying and selling dinar on this site, I choose to support fellow investors, I am o.k. with them making a small profit, it's a business transaction, so, that's my choice. I have done so (on this site) more than once, my opinion of course! God Bless Go Rv!

• Upvote 1

Buy,if you can afford it.JMO.GO RV.