Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumor from a long-time source He's changing his tune..

BBalls

Thinking about where we are currently... This not an investment as we hold the full value of our investment in our hands... The currency! We are hedging this will climb and someday we might see a turn in opportunity that will gain us some profit.

My tune has remained the same... Don't pump us. Be forthcoming, please.

Go RV

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Hey.....I know a guy who's sister has a son who was making a peanut butter sandwich for lunch....While he was at school, a kid knocked his lunchbag out of his hands and the sandwich fell onto the floor, smearing the peanut butter.....a hall monitor, who heard of Iraq once in a newscast, never saw peanut butter smear quite that way before....The smear definitely was a $ sign followed by numbers.....AND, when she went to get some papers towels from the bathroom to clean it up, THE SUPPLY WAS ALL USED UP!!!

I would post the kids name but it wouldn't be fair to interupt his studying for his weekly spelling quiz, not to mention his 4-square practice......Also, the hall monitor, who is an extremely trusted individual in a super-secret grade school that contains L.E.T.T.E.R.S. (think!!), has to baby-sit later this week.....I'd hate to lose such valuable sources for Intel....

Edited by CO.5-0
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 21

Hey.....I know a guy who's sister has a son who was making a peanut butter sandwich for lunch....While he was at school, a kid knocked his lunchbag out of his hands and the sandwich fell onto the floor, smearing the peanut butter.....a hall monitor, who heard of Iraq once in a newscast, never saw peanut butter smear quite that way before....The smear definitely was a $ sign followed by numbers.....AND, when she went to get some papers towels from the bathroom to clean it up, THE SUPPLY WAS ALL USED UP!!!

I would post the kids name but it wouldn't be fair to interupt his studying for his weekly spelling quiz, not to mention his 4-square practice......Also, the hall monitor, who is an extremely trusted individual in a super-secret grade school that contains L.E.T.T.E.R.S. (think!!), has to baby-sit later this week.....I'd hate to lose such valuable sources for Intel....

Well... I admit you made me laugh and thanks for that... It that's a crime then I'm guilty as charged.

I posted on here once before that a member of my hunt camp was in Iraq and he told us that he did not think it would RV until after the troops left. I asked him why and he said the U.S. did not want all the G.I.'s to come into large sums of money while they were there and that it would cost them a lot of re-enlistments.

• Upvote 1

Totally uncalled for.

I know you're just passing this along, but a dinar dealer wouldn't dare hint to any potential for a profit would they??? Akin to precious metals traders pumping the 'ol "there's not enough silver to back up paper purchases!!!!". It's fun to speculate and toss around our opinions, findings, and even news, but as many times as it's been said, we really won't know until this is officially official. This is by far the most entertaining investment EVER!!!! The rise of precious metals was exhilerating(sp), but this takes the cake!