Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adoption of the draft law of oil and gas made in 2007

Holy balls! Another big deal getting done in Iraq! I love all this news coming out as of late. Something is brewing, can ya smell it, smells like an R and a big fat V!

Thanks party girl!

Here ya' go.

Ok, so now that you have them,

what are you going to do with them...?

pink.jpg

• Upvote 4

Me too, been here to long. Now even the news is pumping seems like. :) Been in this since '09. Not as long as some but longer than others, and I know the ride that's for sure. <_<

I am worried that if the dinar really RV's we won't believe it. We will all be waiting around here to confirm the confirmations.

• Upvote 3

Has anyone checked the Gazette to see if this is official? I've always thought we would be getting emails from Adam when these "big" issues were complete....here's to hoping, but not getting my hopes up! :-)

At this point ill only believe it when I hear it from Adam....

• Upvote 2

I read this several times and can't tell if it says they've actually done it, or just agree that they are going to do it. It seems to reference that there are still some details to be resolved but their news is so hard to decipher. I hope this is really getting done so we can at least check one more issue off the list and move on to anxiously waiting on the next thing.....

Peace.

• Upvote 2

PPG, you really brought wonderful information. As you can see, folks are a little wary to get excited, and that is understandable. We all hope this is true, we got a warning in a post by Aqua Dude that the committees had completed their work last week.

Doesn't it just make you wonder what is actually completed and just waiting to burst onto the schenes.

One more YAHOOOOOOO! Just for the hell of it! You and OregonHopeful have hit homeruns tonight. B)

Funny you say that, a resident that lives where I work claims her Father has done some work (or maybe still working) with a high powered financial "something" over in Iraq, and said everything we hear is a week old. Starting to make sense.

Great news! But I am wondering why I don't feel all that excited. I must have some sort of symptom of RVitis.

I have been in this for 6 years now. Nothing excites me anymore. I hope Adam is right, that when you see the HCL passed, you will soon see a change in our investment. What change is, is anyones guess. Plan for the worst, pray for the best.

God Bless

• Upvote 2

it certainly does my friend. all of a sudden everybody is playing nice and everything the stars have aligned ever since the US announced withdrawal. many of us had no idea that the withdrawal would have THIS kind of affect on the normally comatose/lethargic goi....wow!

I thought the withdrawal announcement spoke volumes. Everything SEEMINGLY falling in place is kind of what I was expecting. However, picturing myself at the bank actually cashing in still feels like a fantasy. I can't believe that day could really come in the next few weeks. Wow.

Patriotic Party Girl, you rock!!! Great news! Thanks for posting! I can see the finish line! Adam appears to be right on target with his by Thanksgiving prediction. Here's to hoping he is right on the date. As for the rate, I think and hope it's in dollar range. Go RV!

Edited by Canuklady
  • Upvote 1

Thanks PPG.... it only took em 4 years or so to finally agree, given the nature of those folks over there... that might not be too bad! rolleyes.gif Now lets hope they have had the RV in the oven that long so it's done real soon!!!wink.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff

Just curious, did anyone else actually click the link to read the article? I ask because when I did, there was nothing I found mentioning anything about oil/gas law. I did however learn that the Iraqi football team is rarin' to go :blink:

Don,t know why it does not work for you but it works just fine for me so i will post the link again for you :) and i will even throw in a diff web site that confirms this to

link to first post http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=16448

and here is a diff one for you Alleged solution of conflict over oil legislation

Baghdad - In the ongoing conflict between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the federal government in Baghdad over a new oil and gas legislation, both sides agreed to adopt the draft law that had been presented in February, according to Ghadhban Fadel, head of the advisers committee in the federal government.

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20111101075113/Alleged_solution_of_conflict_over_oil_legislation_in_Kurdistan

Just curious, did anyone else actually click the link to read the article? I ask because when I did, there was nothing I found mentioning anything about oil/gas law. I did however learn that the Iraqi football team is rarin' to go :blink:

I don't know what link you hit but I got the same story that Patriot Girl did. I had to translate it , but nothing about Iraqi football.

• Upvote 1

Don,t know why it does not work for you but it works just fine for me so i will post the link again for you :) and i will even throw in a diff web site that confirms this to

link to first post http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=16448

and here is a diff one for you Alleged solution of conflict over oil legislation

Baghdad - In the ongoing conflict between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the federal government in Baghdad over a new oil and gas legislation, both sides agreed to adopt the draft law that had been presented in February, according to Ghadhban Fadel, head of the advisers committee in the federal government.

http://www.zawya.com/story.cfm/sidZAWYA20111101075113/Alleged_solution_of_conflict_over_oil_legislation_in_Kurdistan

Well thank you kindly, the last link takes me right to that article, no problem. Just can't seem to find the article from the first link, read back to 10/24 and found nothing related, wasn't calling you a liar, just can't seem to locate what you were referencing...it's me, I have no doubts....I'm technologically challenged :o