Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Unusual talents & skills of dinarians

Francie26

it's more of a trick but i can remember a page full of random numbers give you the page and come back a week later and still remember the same numbers . It's also good for remembering phone numbers . I know it sounds impossible but actually anyone can do it if they know the trick. ...

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I can drive a Freight train at 70mph down the track, blow the whisle at every crossing and play the Harmonica

at the same time. Did it for 34 years, retired now, waitin to cash in my Dinar, so i can help other people with

No income, that need help making it, in this hard times where facing. And if ya don't know who God is, I'd love to set down

and tell ya about him, and make your days, better than they ever been. Amen

• Upvote 4

This is an odd talent that I have and I have had since I was in my teens... I can name the brand and model for about 90% of the cars on the road AND at night I can tell the type of car by it's headlights when I look in my rearview mirror if they are behind me. Odd but true.... I put my boyfriend to shame...

Impressive.

I can stick my tongue out and touch my ear! :P

I wanna see that.. Pls take a pic.

Once was a roadie doing lighting for Billy Joel,Elton John, amy grant, hall & oats to name a few. Oh yeh, I was doing lighting at the 96 olympics 300 feet from where the bomb went off. Crazy.

Go RV

Very interesting, my Friend......Thanks for sharing.. You must have seen weird stuff while around Musicians, I bet.....

Glad you haven't had consequences ( I hope at least) from that bomb.

I Can Touch My Shoulder With My " Love Muscle".

Wanna See?

" Sticks Out Tongue and Touches Shoulder"

What Were YOU Thinking? :huh::blink::P

You know what I was thinking....Smile.....

Very interesting, my Friend......Thanks for sharing.. You must have seen weird stuff while around Musicians, I bet.....

Glad you haven't had consequences ( I hope at least) from that bomb.

I have a few stories but I think they will have to remain memories in my head.

As far as the bomb, was a little jumpy with sudden loud noises for awhile. All is good now .

• Upvote 1

About myself..... I can do a few things ( some un-mentionable)......I have a good memory and can remember details about stuff going back 30 or more years......I try to speak foreign languages with different successes ( depending on the language.. But that's not something "unusual" as such) ....I have a great sense of orientation when travelling etc.....

I can recognize a musical track ( among those I know, of course) just listening to a 2 sec excerpt ( usually....not always)

I can make sounds with my mouth /voice imitating drums......

Other trivial and silly stuff......

I can breathe thru my ears!!

That's still in the range of acceptable body parts.....Smile.

I have a few stories but I think they will have to remain memories in my head.

As far as the bomb, was a little jumpy with sudden loud noises for awhile. All is good now .

I'd love to hear some of those (stories).....For real.....

I'm truly sorry about that........Glad it's all good now.....

• Upvote 1

I once knew a guy in college that could lick his eyebrows with his tongue...he wasn't very cute but he seemed to be VERY popular with the ladies for some reason? :huh:

LOL, That's how I met my wife, I was sitting in a bar, minding my own business, licking my forehead............ :lol::D:P

• Upvote 3

WOW o kay took a little thinking but a lot of guys can do this also ---it is a very unique skill at best --- i can have a project in mind ,, from start too finaish ,,but before i have finished it ,,, by some other means or { wife } i can have three or more jobs piled on by the end of the first job has even deen complete { also a good b.s.er :lol: }

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 1

Several years ago I learned to read facial traits. I used to do parties, it was a fun gig, reading mostly women between the ages of 20 to 45.

My user name is the name of the street I lived on during my high school days, I have fantastic memories of the home and the timesof those days.

Keeping my sanity in-tact during this RV roller-coaster ride :lol:

Not me---------> wacko.gif I think me gonna need therapy unsure.gif... at least 2 weeks in the mountains followed by 4 weeks on some warm beach with a cold drink in my hand aught ta do it! laugh.gif

I carve staffs (see a small sample in my gallery) and what is known as a "rod"... Psalms 23 ... "thy rod and thy staff shall comfort thee"... two distinct objects carried by shepherds of that day, a rod is more like a club or scepter that was used for defense and to distinguish between tribes ... and I carve eagles and such on them. I really can't take credit for them... cause just like some song writers say.... the inspiration just came to me... I had no formal training). I hope to get the time and money (Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif) to gift them to first nations people as I feel led. I could carve all the time... but I'm afraid I would starve to death... I've really learned what the term "starving artist" means.. if it weren't for my wonderful honey and our big garden we probably would! rolleyes.gif

Oh, and I can.... ummm...unsure.gif.... never mind! blush.gifrolleyes.gif

Thanks for the "interesting" thread francie.. and btw... I would blow a fuse if I had to do what you do... my hats off to you dear! tip_hat.gif

WOW o kay took a little thinking but a lot of guys can do this also ---it is a very unique skill at best --- i can have a project in mind ,, from start too finaish ,,but before i have finished it ,,, by some other means or { wife } i can have three or more jobs piled on by the end of the first job has even deen complete { also a good b.s.er :lol: }

Jeep that is known as "tension dynamics"... the closer you get to the end of your list the more tension builds up to not let that list run out unsure.gif.... hence by some unknown law of Physics (or some hormonal dynamicswink.gif) those list's never... ever.... never, ever... get done! blink.gif Yup... I'm right there with ya! rolleyes.gif

I don't know.. is it a talent that I wrote, a movie, TV show and producing them both which intails Casting, hiring, overseeing crew and all other departments at the same time while filming AND writing another film? -->I guess I JUGGLE? <-- YEA!!! THAT'S IT! I JUGGLE!

Oh while giving Seminars running an Acting, Film, Stunt Academy Wheww!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 3