Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A bank story

dman13

OK, I don't post much anymore and I certainly don't claim to have any sources that have 'inside' information. However, this did happen about an hour ago so I thought I'd pass it on. I have a friend who lives in Nashville and drives a bus for country music stars. He called and related the following:

He just got involved with the dinar a week or so ago- told a friend in Las Vegas named John Long. John procrastinated but finally decided today to buy 250000. He sent his girlfriend in to Wells Fargo bank in Vegas and she was told it would cost $3+ for each dinar. No, she didn't ask what the bank would buy them back for- she simply said 'damn', left and called John.

I've personally spoken with Larry- person out of Nashville and have some friends in Vegas checking this out. I don't believe anything has happened to indicate the RV but the above is exactly what occurred. Anyone living in Vegas- check it out.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I hope she's not paying 3 USD to 1 Iragi dinar. I would be more than happy to accommodate her with a half a million at 1 usd to 1 Iqd, saving her a substantial amount of money. Lol. Just kiddin!!!! I'm holding on to mine cause Okie says it's coming in higher than that. Lol. I've got to stop reading these bank rumors. Thanks for the laugh. God Bless Semper Fi :lol:

He just got involved with the dinar a week or so ago- told a friend in Las Vegas named John Long. John procrastinated but finally decided today to buy 250000. He sent his girlfriend in to Wells Fargo bank in Vegas and she was told it would cost $3+ for each dinar. No, she didn't ask what the bank would buy them back for- she simply said 'damn', left and called John.

End Quote

Of course this is not true if we talk about the Iraqi Dinar... Not saying it was a willing lie. Probably just a misunderstanding.

If it is the Kuwait Dinar, the exchange rate is: 3.6298

If they will sell that at $3 then I would buy a ton then go to another bank and make a killing.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good. Go for it.

FYI...if they did say 3+ it would NOT have been Kuwait Dinar. They would have told her 4+. That's a fact. So...what do we believe?

There are not many alternatives about it... Either a big mistake or an outright lie.