Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You and me both! But it did say Oct. 26th would be spectacular, which is why I ruled it out. But RV? Prize money? I'll take it!

That would be sweet!! For a long time I was REALLY into entering sweepstakes. We've won TVs, videos, some cash and hubby actually won a Motorcycle!! When he asked how I would feel if he didn't sell it, I said "I'm not crazy about how you drive a CAR, you think I want you on something with LESS protection? He loves me, so he sold it!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

prediction: $3.00 with a LOP in the middle of 2012.

hope: $ 0.27 straight up RV tomorrow.

So why don’t they just name this site and the other sites, BULL **** call it like it is, if these sites or for entertainment only why not call it what it is BULL ****. This if from GURU Dodo I was talking to my neighbor down the street who said he heard if from a good source one who never says anything but the truth while he standing in line at Luby's, he overheard one of the cleaning crew in Spanish say they know for sure the Dinar will RV at 2am on a Thursday night when we have a half moon because they want to throw us off track, but he is not sure of the year, but will get back after he confirms this.

OK OK we have now confirmed the year was 2010 it is done and has been done sense April 1st. now don’t be fooled this is the truth Nuff Said. We or just waiting on the third Camel jockey who finished 1st in the 5th race on the holy race day when everyone was on vacation. It has been told that we or trying to find Keleft Kholm Kheyrabad boogalue or his Siamese twin brother either one can push the button. They or trying to find the holy stick to spank Keleft Kholm Kheyrabad boogalue which has to be done for three days in a row and Keleft Kholm Kheyrabad boogalue can elect not to have this done after the first butt spank and the process has to start over until he has been spanked three days in a row. So we or on a hour to hour notice it could happen any time but more than likely it will not happen until all us so called GURU’s make enough money pumping and pimping the Dinar with stories about the Dinar about to RV so they can make a **** load of money. I have to say or let me pray that this is not the case I want to think you or all a bunch of dumb asses who do not know any better. I have to get some rest have been up all night on the phone with boots on the ground waiting to see if they found Keleft Kholm Kheyrabad boogalue get back later when we find out more, nothing but good news. GURU Dodo!!!!!

• Downvote 5

I'll ponti-fi-cate on this.. New lower denoms ordered around the first of 2012....

New denoms take about 6 months to be printed...

A managed RV rate of $1.00 around the middle of 2012 to coincide with the new lower denoms

being in place for dispersal.

A set timeline to turn in all higher denoms ( maybe 6 months).

and then the Dinar being allowed to openly trade on the forex. ( after 1 year). 2013

which could take it higher to reflect the current status of Iraqs GDP.

IMHO

:) yak

No straight-up RV but a gradual increase to around 5 to 15 cents by 2015 or so if we're extremely fortunate. That beats the you know what out of some of the other predictions going on lately. I know I'd be screaming for joy at a 1000% return in my investment. :D

Edited by marknet73

I'll ponti-fi-cate on this.. New lower denoms ordered around the first of 2012....

New denoms take about 6 months to be printed...

A managed RV rate of $1.00 around the middle of 2012 to coincide with the new lower denoms

being in place for dispersal.

A set timeline to turn in all higher denoms ( maybe 6 months).

and then the Dinar being allowed to openly trade on the forex. ( after 1 year). 2013

which could take it higher to reflect the current status of Iraqs GDP.

IMHO

:) yak

That's a rather brainy perspective yak. Your thoughts make sense to me. What do you do for a living? I'm curious.

I'll put my :twocents: worth in...since I found some extra change under the couch cushion today!

I'll go for the $1.23 = 1dinar and we'll get to cash it in 1st thing (9:00am central time for dhardage ;) ) on 11-11-11

Don't we all wish ? Keeping up with my happy dreams makes the wait easier for me. Hope it helps others, too!

Here is exactly how it is going to go down. Everything will be in place for a 12-23-12 RV.

Unfortunately, on 12-22-12 Planet-X is going to collide with Earth and we are all screwed.

I know this is exactly how it is going to happen because the weird homeless guy that wears the

tin-foil hat behind my favorite bar, who by the way WAS the minister of finance in Iraq before

this interloper took over told me so. Proper spelling and grammar so I must be correct. :P

Edited by Taz32809

Here are 3 predictions. Take your pic

$3.88 ( when I left my office one night I had left the calculator on, when I got back the next morning it was reading $3.88

2nd prediction

There are 43days to thanksgiving and every ine wants it to RV prior to that date (11-24-2011)

So add 1+1+2+4+2+0+1+1=12 there are 3 sets of dates in this number.

So therefore I come up with $3.12

3rd. 43 days to thanksgiving. So the rate. Is $4.30

Now if you want to take this out one more time

There are 81 days left in 2011

So take 2011 subtract 81 you get 1930. Move the decimal point back 3 places and you get $1.93

Ok I'm on a roll so here is my final prediction

81 days left in year

So 12-31-2011 -81

you get

1+2+3+1+0+2+2+0+1+1=13 there are also 3 dates in this number

So therefore I come up with $3.13

Enjoy