Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A Breitling Byte

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Breitling's Update Desk. Hey ! Why Doesn't He Have A Pitcher Of Cocktails On His News Desk Like We Do ?

10-1-2011 Guru Breitling Sooner or later it's going to revalue. Shabibi has said they are going to revalue and they are going to try to peg it to the dollar, what time frame, I don't know. Also, the time frame to turn in the large notes, I don't know either, traditionally it has been 30 days up to 9 months, is what they have always done. Always been 1 to 1 exchange, the new rate. Alot of specutation it will start at the beginning of the year, but I don't know how far they can go, the world is in trouble. Some countries will go up, some will go down, it's a global event. Iraq is a major part of that. Iraq doesn't get to choose when they get out of chapter 7, that is bogus, we will force them out of it, but when they do revalue there has to be a true supply and demand for the market to keep a true reflection of the currency so it stays that way or it will fall. No guarantee on the time or the rate, but I think it is coming down the road.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

another dinar pumper..... I asked for your qualifications..... in an email...never answered. so now I will ask in a massive forum. Are you writing the CBI policy for Shabibi?... you don't know any more than I when it comes to the RV..... I say 12 dollars.... prove Me wrong today.... not tomorrow right now this minute... you can't so preface it for the newbies..... As this is my opinion and I have no proof and I most likely have a 50/50 chance of being right.... it has never been stated one to one..... Shabibi said he would bring it back to where it was and be the most powerful economy in the Arab Nation..He also has stated that it could support a lot more than a dollar as agreed with by the IMF... My thought is that they will be a small percentage higher than Kuwait..... just to spank them a little.... Please tell me what the dinar was worth in 1949????...... people would be shocked to hear over 4 USD.... lot of money back then

Keep spewing the dribble and impart your theory not fact on those that subscribe to all your services..... I can't imagine all the things that you can do for people now for profit on your site when it started out to discuss the possibility of an RV.... Roger not only sells dinar, but now can help you in every phase of the dinar investment for a commission.... There is the scam part of the RV fleece the sheep when are the tee shirts and hats coming ot for sale

Edited by hitman
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 29

another dinar pumper..... I asked for your qualifications..... in an email...never answered. so now I will ask in a massive forum. Are you writing the CBI policy for Shabibi?... you don't know any more than I when it comes to the RV..... I say 12 dollars.... prove Me wrong today.... not tomorrow right now this minute... you can't so preface it for the newbies..... As this is my opinion and I have no proof and I most likely have a 50/50 chance of being right.... it has never been stated one to one..... Shabibi said he would bring it back to where it was and be the most powerful economy in the Arab Nation..He also has stated that it could support a lot more than a dollar as agreed with by the IMF... My thought is that they will be a small percentage higher than Kuwait..... just to spank them a little.... Please tell me what the dinar was worth in 1949????...... people would be shocked to hear over 4 USD.... lot of money back then

Keep spewing the dribble and impart your theory not fact on those that subscribe to all your services..... I can't imagine all the things that you can do for people now for profit on your site when it started out to discuss the possibility of an RV.... Roger not only sells dinar, but now can help you in every phase of the dinar investment for a commission.... There is the scam part of the RV fleece the sheep when are the tee shirts and hats coming ot for sale

Who are you talking about?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thanks D.T.......You always cheer me up with your posts.:)

Thanks Thug. I 100% agree with breitling it may well go into the begining of 2012 but i dunno the world is in need of a gobal reset ASAP so it seems. I do believe the Dinar plays into it as well.

Easyrider, I couldn't agree more with what you have said. :)

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you are pretty mad here. Relax and take everyone's stride for what it is. If he is a pumper or not, only he knows. I disagree with him being a pumper but that is another subject. The beautiful thing about investments is that, like you say, 50/50, it is what it is. Odds and chances. I believe that what you are holding has surpassed the median of 50% and way into becomming reality. However, I did say "I," therefore, it is still my opinion which it is the same as speculation. Whether you have a personal issue with Brentling or just issues with pumpers and bashers, then it really does not matter for your bashing proves what I am trying to explain here. Most sites that have alot of traffic are successful and there will always be pumpers and bashers, for millions of reasons. I am not a pumper nor basher of this investment, just a regular who sticks to policy, laws, torts and sometimes hearsay, to keep the blood flowing. GLTY and Go RV. +1 to even you out for venting and let you recollect your thoughts, senior member. :)

• Upvote 2

Sounds like you are pretty mad here. Relax and take everyone's stride for what it is. If he is a pumper or not, only he knows. I disagree with him being a pumper but that is another subject. The beautiful thing about investments is that, like you say, 50/50, it is what it is. Odds and chances. I believe that what you are holding has surpassed the median of 50% and way into becomming reality. However, I did say "I," therefore, it is still my opinion which it is the same as speculation. Whether you have a personal issue with Brentling or just issues with pumpers and bashers, then it really does not matter for your bashing proves what I am trying to explain here. Most sites that have alot of traffic are successful and there will always be pumpers and bashers, for millions of reasons. I am not a pumper nor basher of this investment, just a regular who sticks to policy, laws, torts and sometimes hearsay, to keep the blood flowing. GLTY and Go RV. +1 to even you out for venting and let you recollect your thoughts, senior member. :)

I love the way you fly Tami!

• Upvote 2

I love the way you fly Tami!

Hi Ziggy. LOL. Thanks. I speak from the heart with enthusiasm and sometimes intellect. :) (Speaking with a bashful manner.) I do understand the frustrations that the IQD has brought on some folks. At any rate, the coke bottle is full and the neck has been our turmoil. Let the cap burst now! LOL. GLTY my brother and Go RV.

PS. I'll buy you a case of schnapps "Z" if the RV (At least .30 cents to an IQD) is on the 9th of October, like I found latelly. :)

• Upvote 1

Hi Ziggy. LOL. Thanks. I speak from the heart with enthusiasm and sometimes intellect. :) (Speaking with a bashful manner.) I do understand the frustrations that the IQD has brought on some folks. At any rate, the coke bottle is full and the neck has been our turmoil. Let the cap burst now! LOL. GLTY my brother and Go RV.

PS. I'll buy you a case of schnapps "Z" if the RV (At least .30 cents to an IQD) is on the 9th of October, like I found latelly. :)

I think I missed that post about the 9th. Could you point me in the right direction?

Go RV

Hitman...take a chill pill.

R.O.

• Upvote 1