Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Phoenix3333 Rumor

krome2ez

This is one of the best posts I have ever read. No head in the clouds B.S. Just telling it like it is. We need more posts exactly like this. Thanks Krome for posting this.

and just WHY do you consider this one of the best posts you've ever read......because the guru isn't naming exact date/rate?????

there is absolutely no documentation or links to support anything he is saying :P

you are very easy to manipulate B)

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 22

and just WHY do you consider this one of the best posts you've ever read......because the guru isn't naming exact date/rate?????

there is absolutely no documentation or links to support anything he is saying :P

This is the rumor section. A person is allowed to get excited if he believes what he reads. Give him a break. <_<

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

For the first time ever I think I agree with a GURU !!!

I'm just gonna head over to the window to see if Cisole is flying yet lol

Whoa ! Did U just See that Smelly Pink Blimp go 'Sputtering' By ? :blink:

Hey, What's This Plug doing on the Ground ? :o

Oh No !! Who Pulled Out Piggy's Pork Cork ?

:D :D :D

• Upvote 4

I've never met anyone from Chicago that didn't think they knew everything. How bout them Bears.......Geeeez. So Says....................DayTrader

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Your post makes absolutely no sense. The reason I said it is a great post is that there is no rate or date given. He is not saying that all those items are finished, like alot of the other so called gurus say they are. I would rather take a level headed approach and believe they are not done because there is no documentation or articles saying they are finished.

As far as being easy to manipulate, that is just a d**k statement on your behalf. Trust me I have researched my investment very thoroughly. I know what posts are crap and what may have some sort of validity to them and that is exactly what I pointed out. Just because I do not have 1100 posts like you do, does not mean that I do not know my investment or have done my research. I just choose not to respond to everything on this site.

• Upvote 9

We believe that the IQD will revalue at or near $1, 1 to 1, maybe slightly above $1, but not much. According to our speculation, later on it will revalue to a higher rate.

End Quote

Ok. Would be nice to know if he means that possible rate with or without a lop...Big difference.

• Upvote 1

Your post makes absolutely no sense. The reason I said it is a great post is that there is no rate or date given. He is not saying that all those items are finished, like alot of the other so called gurus say they are. I would rather take a level headed approach and believe they are not done because there is no documentation or articles saying they are finished.

As far as being easy to manipulate, that is just a d**k statement on your behalf. Trust me I have researched my investment very thoroughly. I know what posts are crap and what may have some sort of validity to them and that is exactly what I pointed out. Just because I do not have 1100 posts like you do, does not mean that I do not know my investment or have done my research. I just choose not to respond to everything on this site.

JILDRS

You have been in this a long time. Has your outlook changed? Do you still think there will be a substantial straight up RV?

I'd honestly like your opinion.

Thanks.

www.blogtalkradio.com/asdf

The last week of archived shows at the above site are worth listening to--I download his show and listen on my commute to work. I really like this guy and his partner "Lakehouse" who hosts www.articlesofinterest-kelley.blogspot.com

Phoenix will be doing his daily broadcast every night at 11 PM until the IQDs artificial rate revalues.

Go RV!