Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Guru Phoenix3333 Rumor

krome2ez

JILDRS

You have been in this a long time. Has your outlook changed? Do you still think there will be a substantial straight up RV?

I'd honestly like your opinion.

Thanks.

What I believe, and I may be way off base here, is with the money supply currently in Iraq, the zeros will be removed, a 25000 note will become 25 and so on down the line, the exchange rate will come out at around 1 USD, this does two things, reduces the total money supply and also raises purchasing power.

As far as our physical notes we investors hold, I believe they will retain the face value, just as our old 10000 and 1000 USD notes still hold their value, even though they are no longer in circulation. I also believe we will be given a 60 to 90 day cashin period and we will never see the 3 or 4 dollar range unless we invest in the lower denoms when they come out.

Last estimate that I heard is that there are around 3 million US investors or roughly 1% of the total US population, and growing all the time. When I joined DV at the beginning of 2010 there was estimates of only around 1 million US investors, so it goes to show what word of mouth and the power of the internet can do.

I know I will get comments that if some of the money LOPs than all of it has to, and people may very well be right, the above is my personal best case scenario. I am prepared for whatever happens though as I have looked at this investment from all angles. If all the money LOPs and the rate comes out at 3.00 than so be it, we just made triple our investment. If none of the money LOPs and it comes out at even 10 cents, that is one hell of a return.

I am not a LOPster, just trying to be a wise investor and trying to learn from whoever I can, hoping for the best return possible as most people are, there are alot of level headed people on this site, don't fall into the every week rate and date B.S. from some of the so called "gurus" as alot of them do have an alternative motive. SOME of the sites are set up so the site owners get a profit from the amount of traffic that flows through there site, others are not. You can probably figure out who owns some of those sites (gurus that pump out the most outrageous rumors!)

Like I said before, this is just my opinion, there are alot smarter people than myself on this site, so learn from them what you can. God Bless!

• Upvote 3

I too like Phoenix's no nonsense approach and listen in to most of his shows. When his speculation on certain things (involving the planet) he talks about came true, I was stunned. I like his phrase, "Have a plan and plan to act people!"

• Upvote 1

9-22-2011 Guru asdf The IQD is unchanged, are you shocked? It is still at the artificial program rate. How long, Mr. Shabibi, before you initiate your famous word "NOW". Hopefully not much longer. HCL passed, have not seen proof that it happened. Personally, I do not see Talabani going before the UN this week without this being complete. The big deals are still being held back, Erbil Agreement, Security Minister, and HCL still haven't been officially announced. Based on the matrix of information that we work off of, I would say we are very close to this being announced this week, that is 100% speculation. We believe that the IQD will revalue at or near $1, 1 to 1, maybe slightly above $1, but not much. According to our speculation, later on it will revalue to a higher rate. How we will be able to benefit from that, I don't know.

ok im not try to bash you but do you pay any attention to the Iraq news. for one it will be more then 1 to 1 for they have said it will be as great or greater then it was before the war. So take a guess how much is that oh wait it was more then $3.00. so can i ask were do you get this 1 to 1 from?