Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Bytes: BondLady Drops The Mic Then ...

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On BondLady's Dented Up Mic. Does This Thing Even Work? Testing, Hello ... ((Testing, Hello)). Echo ... ((Echo)). Now Batting For Pedro Borbon - Manny Mota ... ((Mota)) ... ( ( M o t a ) ) ...

9-14-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady im pretty much thinkin at the next meeting with the UN they just might be able to come out of chapter 7...providing they can keep there...actions and mouths in check long enuff to getRdone...just know these things are of huge importance...drops the mic and walks off

9-14-2011 Guru Med I HAD A FEELING THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A TOOTH PULLING EVENT WHEN IT HIT PARLIAMENT. THE FUNNY THING IS THIS THEY CANT DENY IT ALL THEY CAN DO IS WASTE TIME. I EXPECT THAT SHABIBI AND SALEH WILL BE POUNDING THE MEDIA TO GET THIS SETTLED. I HAVE TO SAY, I AM HAPPY WITH THE PROGRESS.

9-14-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABBIBI HAS ALL THE DENOMS HE NEEDS TO RV AT 1-1. HE HAS CONTROL OVER THEM AND THE RATE . HE PUT THROUGH A PLAN FOR THE NEW DENOMS AND ACCORDING TO VERY GOOD SOURCES WILL COME OUT IN EARLY 2012. THATS WHATS IN PARLIMENT. SHABBIBI NEEDS TO KNOW IF THESE BILLS WILL BE READY FOR HIM 5 MONTHS FROM NOW. THATS WHERE I THINK WE STAND...STILL WAITING FOR PARLIMENT TO GET THE LAST 2 READS IN AND INTO THE GAZETTE. SHABS IS IN THE FRAME OF MIND RIGHT NOW TO... PULL THIS PLUG LIKE HE WANTED TO A LONG TIME AGO.

9-13-2011 Guru Delta another article yesterday from the Financial Minister that said in 2012, inflation has to be no more than 5%. If it is at 7% now, how are you going to fix it without revaluing before that? They are contradicting themselves in these articles that are coming out about not RVing until 2012. by all indications it will come out .86...once all the 3 zeros are pulled back in... then the rate will go up higher to make the lower denoms go farther, do more, have more leverage by having a more powerful rate!

9-13-2011 Guru Frank26 Kuwait has not revalued. That is a buy and sell amount. Something tangible is happening that is causing the buy and sell rate to fluctuate. the lifting of the 3-0's has been approved. The budget was approved at the $3.2108 rate plus a 20%... ($3.86). the rate has been passed and they are getting ready to release it. this can’t go on much longer, because there is no more money in Iraq! They cannot function without the money.

9-13-2011 Guru Ray my Iraqi friends...has family in the Basra area of Iraq...they told him that the banks...are starting to leak information out about the new dinar and the upcoming RV. They have seen it announced on tv and in the newspapers for sometime now but now the banks are leaking the same news out... I feel we are even closer to the RV now...I personally don’t see it going to 2012 as many others have said.

9-13-2011 Guru Sonny1 imo, shabbs wants to l o p, but maliki doesnt want this to happen... if they were going to rv then imo everyone [iraq parliament-malkiki-Goi] would be on board...the good news is the fact cbi has been buying dinar back for 18 months now, and have sucked trillions back in to the cbi...imo, a l o p now kills iraq internationaly...3 years ago the imf told all countries to not talk openly about re-devaluing there currency, so iraq hant revealed there true intentions yet.

• Upvote 6

CNN. Broadcasting On BondLady's Dented Up Mic. Does This Thing Even Work? Testing, Hello ... ((Testing, Hello)). Echo ... ((Echo)). Now Batting For Pedro Borbon - Manny Mota ... ((Mota)) ... ( ( M o t a ) ) ...

9-14-2011 Newshound Guru Bondlady im pretty much thinkin at the next meeting with the UN they just might be able to come out of chapter 7...providing they can keep there...actions and mouths in check long enuff to getRdone...just know these things are of huge importance...drops the mic and walks off

9-14-2011 Guru Med I HAD A FEELING THAT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A TOOTH PULLING EVENT WHEN IT HIT PARLIAMENT. THE FUNNY THING IS THIS THEY CANT DENY IT ALL THEY CAN DO IS WASTE TIME. I EXPECT THAT SHABIBI AND SALEH WILL BE POUNDING THE MEDIA TO GET THIS SETTLED. I HAVE TO SAY, I AM HAPPY WITH THE PROGRESS.

9-14-2011 Guru Mailman17 SHABBIBI HAS ALL THE DENOMS HE NEEDS TO RV AT 1-1. HE HAS CONTROL OVER THEM AND THE RATE . HE PUT THROUGH A PLAN FOR THE NEW DENOMS AND ACCORDING TO VERY GOOD SOURCES WILL COME OUT IN EARLY 2012. THATS WHATS IN PARLIMENT. SHABBIBI NEEDS TO KNOW IF THESE BILLS WILL BE READY FOR HIM 5 MONTHS FROM NOW. THATS WHERE I THINK WE STAND...STILL WAITING FOR PARLIMENT TO GET THE LAST 2 READS IN AND INTO THE GAZETTE. SHABS IS IN THE FRAME OF MIND RIGHT NOW TO... PULL THIS PLUG LIKE HE WANTED TO A LONG TIME AGO.

9-13-2011 Guru Delta another article yesterday from the Financial Minister that said in 2012, inflation has to be no more than 5%. If it is at 7% now, how are you going to fix it without revaluing before that? They are contradicting themselves in these articles that are coming out about not RVing until 2012. by all indications it will come out .86...once all the 3 zeros are pulled back in... then the rate will go up higher to make the lower denoms go farther, do more, have more leverage by having a more powerful rate!

9-13-2011 Guru Frank26 Kuwait has not revalued. That is a buy and sell amount. Something tangible is happening that is causing the buy and sell rate to fluctuate. the lifting of the 3-0's has been approved. The budget was approved at the $3.2108 rate plus a 20%... ($3.86). the rate has been passed and they are getting ready to release it. this can’t go on much longer, because there is no more money in Iraq! They cannot function without the money.

9-13-2011 Guru Ray my Iraqi friends...has family in the Basra area of Iraq...they told him that the banks...are starting to leak information out about the new dinar and the upcoming RV. They have seen it announced on tv and in the newspapers for sometime now but now the banks are leaking the same news out... I feel we are even closer to the RV now...I personally don’t see it going to 2012 as many others have said.

9-13-2011 Guru Sonny1 imo, shabbs wants to l o p, but maliki doesnt want this to happen... if they were going to rv then imo everyone [iraq parliament-malkiki-Goi] would be on board...the good news is the fact cbi has been buying dinar back for 18 months now, and have sucked trillions back in to the cbi...imo, a l o p now kills iraq internationaly...3 years ago the imf told all countries to not talk openly about re-devaluing there currency, so iraq hant revealed there true intentions yet.

Thanks for the post. Just remember all of these Guru's have said it has RV'd several times and many months ago. Remember when all the gur's were saying it had RV'd and it was going to be a 2 tiered payout. and all the big wigs were in Iraq cashing out.

Becareful what you take from these clowns.

Here are my keys that will Alert me to an RV approaching

1. HCL Passed

2. Ch. 7 Lifted

3. FULL FORMATION OF GOV'T

4. Watch Ali's (from dinar trade) actions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

It seems everybody is reading from the same playbook. Nice! Thanks Thug!

Thanks for the post. Just remember all of these Guru's have said it has RV'd several times and many months ago. Remember when all the gur's were saying it had RV'd and it was going to be a 2 tiered payout. and all the big wigs were in Iraq cashing out.

Becareful what you take from these clowns.

Ahh, dude... not all these people are not clowns. The only clown is the one who posted this and he knows he's a clown, a damn good one at that! laugh.gif

Have some respect please and make sure you don't paint everybody with the same brush!

• Upvote 7

Thug. I like your humor. Keep it coming.

Are you going to Vegas?

Go RV

He's already there. He has a sideshow on the strip. It's a pun on the life of local Dinarians called Shabs has us by the ba^^s. Thug is the semi main character, he pretends to be a ventrilaquist and puts words in the mouths gurus like Oakie and Medic.

Here little pink piggy piggy :eyebrows:

• Upvote 5

Thug. I like your humor. Keep it coming.

Are you going to Vegas?

Go RV

Thx E ! ;)

I Read about the Post RV Party being Discussed in the VIP Section.

An RV of Anything over a Dime and This Clown is Down for a Party in Vegas ! B)

Of Course I'm Bringing Okie to the Party ! :o

Well, At least in Effigy. I Plan on bringing a Pinata of Him ! :D

Happy Vegas gets the 1st Wack after Previously Bidding an Ovary for the Privilege. :lol:

That Bidding is Closed but Next in Line is still Available ! :rolleyes:

Remember, What Happens in Vegas Stays on the Internet ! :D

• Upvote 4

So, I was doing some digging around, cause I don't really understand ch.7 UN sanctions, and I stumbled upon this piece. Can anyone explain how this factors in to our understanding of chapter 7 and wheter or not it, or parts of it, is/are still in effect?:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/15/end-iraq-sanctions-reflects-progress-saddam-era-analysts-say/

• Upvote 1

Thx E ! ;)

I Read about the Post RV Party being Discussed in the VIP Section.

An RV of Anything over a Dime and This Clown is Down for a Party in Vegas ! B)

Of Course I'm Bringing Okie to the Party ! :o

Well, At least in Effigy. I Plan on bringing a Pinata of Him ! :D

Happy Vegas gets the 1st Wack after Previously Bidding an Ovary for the Privilege. :lol:

That Bidding is Closed but Next in Line is still Available ! :rolleyes:

Remember, What Happens in Vegas Stays on the Internet ! :D

Nice, DT, but you need to make sure PIGGY comes along :blink: :blink:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Thug!!! I am going to borrow the Golden EIB Microphone from Rush Limbaugh, and say very loudly!!! These "GURU'S DON'T KNOW ANYMORE THAN YOU OR ME"!!!!! B) Read their posts for entertainment purposes only, if you dare! :o

Now gotta rush this microphone back over to Rush, so he can finish his show!!! :P

Go RV!!!!

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

So, I was doing some digging around, cause I don't really understand ch.7 UN sanctions, and I stumbled upon this piece. Can anyone explain how this factors in to our understanding of chapter 7 and wheter or not it, or parts of it, is/are still in effect?:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/12/15/end-iraq-sanctions-reflects-progress-saddam-era-analysts-say/

I have wondered this my self many times and decided that there must be more to it :blink:

• Upvote 1

I'm the Court Jester around Here and not 1 of the Many Smart Members we have but I can give u a Treetop Level Take on it.

This Article is from December of 2010. Chapter 7 has several different Parts.

The Last Major remaining part, I believe, is the Reparations to Kuwait.

With the Recent Progress in this Area, Many People feel that Iraq is very close to Fully Emerging from Chapter 7 ! B)

• Upvote 3

I'm the Court Jester around Here and not 1 of the Many Smart Members we have but I can give u a Treetop Level Take on it.

This Article is from December of 2010. Chapter 7 has several different Parts.

The Last Major remaining part, I believe, is the Reparations to Kuwait.

With the Recent Progress in this Area, Many People feel that Iraq is very close to Fully Emerging from Chapter 7 ! cool.gif

Thanks DT for the clarification! That really helps explain all this preoccupation with Ch.7! +1 smile.gif

• Upvote 1