Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IQD RV $4.41, for entertainment only!!!

PacoTaco

Found on the net and thought I would bring it over for some to read if they choose to.

3:30 PM [scotti g] Confirmed just now. People in Iraq streets are screaming, shouting and elated...no specifics but will get more later!

4:04 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] 3 SEPARATE SOURCES NOW REPORTING THE IRAQI DINAR HAS R/V'D AT 4.41 AS OF 11 PM BAGDAD TIME--I AM WORKING ON CONFIRMATION

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Found on the net and thought I would bring it over for some to read if they choose to.

3:30 PM [scotti g] Confirmed just now. People in Iraq streets are screaming, shouting and elated...no specifics but will get more later!

4:04 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] 3 SEPARATE SOURCES NOW REPORTING THE IRAQI DINAR HAS R/V'D AT 4.41 AS OF 11 PM BAGDAD TIME--I AM WORKING ON CONFIRMATION

Are they shooting their AK's in the air? Now THAT will make it a 'done-deal'.

Okie DOKIE smoked a doobie and made another jokie [again!]! :D

• Upvote 1

End Quote

I'll give you the Specifics....They're screaming and shouting with blood-filled eyes " We wanna get Okie, Bluwolf, TerryK, Blaino, Poppy,Bulldog,Bear ,Scotti etc.etc.etc.and kick their asses the Iraqi way"

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

According to these guy the Iraqis were screaming in the streets two weeks ago. Is that all they do over there? Don't hold your breath.