Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I know that I have not been invested in the IQD for very long, and you can bash, call names or what ever. But I do not believe that the IQD will RV any time soon. I really believe that we will be waiting for another few years, at least 2 or 3 more years. I am sorry but I do not have that kind of patience. So I plan to store my IQD in a storage unit with the rest of the junk that I do not need right now. I hope that this investment works out for all of you, I really do, but I just believe that we purchased a bunch of souvenirs. However, I will still watch and wait for notification from Adam on where we are in the investment. Good Luck to all.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

I think it's okay to not expect an RV right now. Just don't give up. This

way, if it does RV sooner than you anticipated...you'll be pleasantly

suprised! biggrin.gif

Feeling the same here. It could happen tomorrow - or in a loooong while. Plus, a watched pot never boils.... I don't know.... huh.gif

Hi Alex38, I must say...I'm a little shocked of this post! Usually You are one of the most enthusiastic

in the whole bunch!!! I feel ya, this ride has a lot of bumps! laugh.gif Veronica

• Upvote 1

I know that I have not been invested in the IQD for very long, and you can bash, call names or what ever. But I do not believe that the IQD will RV any time soon. I really believe that we will be waiting for another few years, at least 2 or 3 more years. I am sorry but I do not have that kind of patience. So I plan to store my IQD in a storage unit with the rest of the junk that I do not need right now. I hope that this investment works out for all of you, I really do, but I just believe that we purchased a bunch of souvenirs. However, I will still watch and wait for notification from Adam on where we are in the investment. Good Luck to all.

Oh I thought this was about giving up SCOTCH................................................................! B)

• Upvote 4

So you are quitting because you didn't become an instant millionaire? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Why the negs to this guys post ??? I have been invested for years and i know how he feels because he is right !!!! We always hear next week next month and so on and it does follow going into next year ,, look at history and also Iraq is a mess and will be for a very long time !!! We hear there doing things as we speak but we also hear they have new issues coming in faster than they are resolving them !!! Also if we are so close ,,,why are they still selling dinar and now these pumpers are getting so desperate they have lay-away now to buy more which to me dump of dinar !!! The people in this country who is selling is doing anything to unload it and make there fast $100 to $200.plus profit !!!! Think about this ,,,, I bought i mil dinar for $854.00 in Iraq and here in the states its selling for $1140.00 to $1280.00 and selling books or what ever ,,,YES THEY ARE MAKING MONEY !!! So ask yourself what you have watched and look what is going on now and tell me if we are right around the corner of anything being close !!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think it's okay to not expect an RV right now. Just don't give up. This

way, if it does RV sooner than you anticipated...you'll be pleasantly

suprised! biggrin.gif

Hi Alex38, I must say...I'm a little shocked of this post! Usually You are one of the most enthusiastic

in the whole bunch!!! I feel ya, this ride has a lot of bumps! laugh.gif Veronica

I surprised myself while writing it... Ok... I'm back! GO RVVVVVV!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

• Upvote 5

I think that part says it all.

There has been an undeniable change in the tone of actual news coming out of Iraq the past month. Now I get more and more anxious every day because it sure feels like it's ready to pop any day.

You're where I was in April. Store away your dinar and keep believing they're "souvenir's". It'll be that much more exciting when this happens! ;)

• Upvote 1

So I plan to store my IQD in a storage unit with the rest of the junk that I do not need right now.

Ask yourself "Do I really need to be spending $50 to $100 a month on a storage unit?" Temporary storage yes but some people have these for years.

• Upvote 1

You must not of read the article this morning that said new currency by 2012. Maybe they will have small notes at 1170,that makes sense I guess. Lol

Welcome back.

So I plan to store my IQD in a storage unit with the rest of the junk that I do not need right now.

End Quote

Most of us did that already... Be it a safe box at home or in the Bank or a home drawer or a storage unit.....So nothing new here.

• Upvote 1

Why wouldn't you sell? If you believe that (and, by the way, I don't think it will revalue at all) it's silly to lose the purchasing power for that period. I sold the last of my dinar in July and purchased silver. It has gone up about 8% so far. I have not recovered my original investment but I have increased the total value of my investment since I've sold. If you think an RV is at least 2-3 years away you can always purchase them again in 2 or 3 years. If you have bought dinar and NEVER intend to sell, you have just agreed to accept a 100% potential loss on your investment. That seems foolish to me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5