Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

What Do You Honestly Believe Will Happen?

CinMike

What does everyone believe will actually happen and why? There are so many dinar followers and believers that wont even read anything that looks like bad news, but they will jump on the okie bandwagon in a heartbeat. Even though okie posts nothing but lies and deception his posts keep people warm and fuzzy like a favorite blanket. Others have promised themselves vacations, new cars, new homes, and probably told their friends when the RV happens they will give them some money.This rollercoaster ride has been going on for so long and people have read so many different times that its gonna RV tommorrow that they are litterally brainwashed. So are your beliefs based on true facts or are they based on okie and tony tnt? Dont turn a blind eye when a news article comes out clearly stating it will be a straight L O P, and then the next day okie says RV and the rate is 9.00 and you jump all over it and tell everyone. This is your life people so dont pick and choose what you read..... read it all. If this does not RV or the bills we have are completly obsolete when the NEW currency is put into circulation you will be absolutley devistated and probably fall into a deep depression. No one knows what will ACTUALLY HAPPEN. We just have told ourselves for so long its gonna RV and we have been told that for so long we are brainwashed. IMO the dinar will RV around 1 dollar and go up over time. Thats just my opinion. A lot of peoples rebuttal to that is NO WAY THE US WOULD NOT HAVE SPENT SO MUCH MONEY IN IRAQ TO ONLY GET BACK A 1 DOLLAR RV!!! Wake up!!! We will never know if the Government gets a different rate than us, and please stop saying that the US has trillions invested into the dinar. That is just one more thing that you tell yourself to make it all better and sound more for sure, but there is no proof of that. They might have invested in Iraq, but NO ONE has EVER shown proof that the investment was specifically made in the IDQ. Everyone is gonna belive wha they want to, to make themselves feel good about this. But I ask you WHAT DO HONESTLY BELIEVE WILL HAPPEN?

• Upvote 4

I believe it's going to RV; fairly soon, but I don't know exactly what day; I believe the rate will be somewhere between $0.86 and $3.22.

There may be a lot of people here who have studied this Dinar investment more deeply than I have, but very few of them have spent as much of their time studying the overall history of banking as I have - the history of the Federal Reserve, the history of the Rothschild dynasty, the Bank of England, etc... the "background" that is behind this whole IQD situation. This investment is not "disconnected" from the history of banking, and wars, and empires - it is just another play from their same old cursed playbook... and if you believe that Bible prophecy is coming to pass, read Revelation 16 and what it has to say about the future of Babylon...

I believe in this investment because I have spent at least 5000 hours in the last 15 years, studying history... and this is the type of thing that "The Powers That Be" are in the habit of doing. The same bunch of bankers have financed both sides of every major war of the last 300 years.

Right now I believe they are pulling out all of the stops with disinformation to confuse the crap out of us.

The following links are my posts. On several of these I spent about 2 hours writing the post, only to feel like I wasted my time because less than a dozen or so people even read it. I found that people here do not pay much attention to replies in a topic after the first handful, so I have just about decided not to spend much time replying to topics, but just to start a new topic - but I will make an exception for this one.

The following three links are my posts on a topic about whether they would "LOP"

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

What do I think will happen? I believe that it will r.v. Why? I got into this investment after a friend introduced me to the SafeDinar site & told me to make my own decision. I am proud to say that I then prayed about getting into this investment risk after doing some research. I got a peace about it. A peace I had not felt since I chose to invest in Chrysler stock back in the Jimmy Carter days just before they got bailed out then. It was like $3.00 or $4.00 a share. I made a decent return. So that is that. When will it r.v.? I have no idea. I did not get a answer to that question in my prayer. Just have faith, its like a talent from their master type thing.

1. I don,t expect that it will happen until the GOI actually gets seated. 2. Until Iraq actually gets totally released from Chapter 7 sanctions. 3. The HCL gets called up and passed. 4. Until the Iraqi Secretary of Security or Defense gets chosen in accordance with the, what was it , Arbil agreement . Politics stink here in the USA, politics suck in Iraq. Bottomline thats it. There are enough "if's" that could be mentioned that would likely only cloud this picture. So here, its K.I.S.S. time. Peace out. What people do with their money is their choice. I hope they all seek professional help from tax attys, CPA's, Wealth managers to make the money last for them.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think it's going to RD (which I don't want to see) and then RV a tiny amount to make the Dinar exactly match the USD.

(We could then break even. No loss. No gain. Fun trip, though. Worth every penny.)

If it rvs to the point that one dinar equals one UD dollar, we would have gained considerably.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe it's going to RV; fairly soon, but I don't know exactly what day; I believe the rate will be somewhere between $0.86 and $3.22.

There may be a lot of people here who have studied this Dinar investment more deeply than I have, but very few of them have spent as much of their time studying the overall history of banking as I have - the history of the Federal Reserve, the history of the Rothschild dynasty, the Bank of England, etc... the "background" that is behind this whole IQD situation. This investment is not "disconnected" from the history of banking, and wars, and empires - it is just another play from their same old cursed playbook... and if you believe that Bible prophecy is coming to pass, read Revelation 16 and what it has to say about the future of Babylon...

I believe in this investment because I have spent at least 5000 hours in the last 15 years, studying history... and this is the type of thing that "The Powers That Be" are in the habit of doing. The same bunch of bankers have financed both sides of every major war of the last 300 years.

Right now I believe they are pulling out all of the stops with disinformation to confuse the crap out of us.

The following links are my posts. On several of these I spent about 2 hours writing the post, only to feel like I wasted my time because less than a dozen or so people even read it. I found that people here do not pay much attention to replies in a topic after the first handful, so I have just about decided not to spend much time replying to topics, but just to start a new topic - but I will make an exception for this one.

The following three links are my posts on a topic about whether they would "LOP"

Sounds like you really have dont your homework! GREAT POST

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It will depend on if the CBI plan to ReDenominate passes through parliament.

If it does, the Dinar will RD at 1000:1, and the new currency will be 1:1 with the dollar.

1 million old Dinar would be worth 1 thousand New Dinar.

If the RD plan does not pass, the Dinar will slowly appreciate, until the security and stability of Iraq improve enough to pass the RD plan through Parliament, and ReDenominate the Dinar.

Any large movement in the Dinar value will follow redenomination; not precede it.

Within six months of passage, the new currency would be printed, and introduced.

The exchange process and dual currency time period would be two years after the currency was introduced.

The six months between passage of the plan, and introducing the new currency / starting the exchange process would be used for the official education campaign, which would explain the entire process and desired outcome to the Iraqi citizens.

If the plan passes Parliament, it is possible either Maliki would be forced to step down, or Allawi would be given a larger ability to participate in the decision making process.

• Upvote 2

It will depend on if the CBI plan to ReDenominate passes through parliament.

If it does, the Dinar will RD at 1000:1, and the new currency will be 1:1 with the dollar.

As much as I don't like it...I think you've nailed it. Always the middle class opening the doors for the big guys.

Then this movement you speak of later on, which is actually, where we thought "we" were positioned ...will be made available and benefit the big player speculators who have the money to invest on a large scale for the returns of big profits we dreamed of.

Well, ,,Tears on our keyboards <_< and pray for a miracle.

Wishwell11>>>wishes Dalite was really a Dumper but sadly isn't.

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 1

Just like the GOI keeps saying . New bills to ne release will be worth 1,000 times more per dinar than the bills we hold. A article like that gets posted on this board. Half the posters read it and think it means something else. Then the ones that seem to understand it dont believe it.

Some say they are lying to keep us from buying them. Smell the coffee. They sell them several times a month. Its plain and simple . RD then slowly RV . As it stabilizes (if it does) and the GDP goes up so will the dinar. The white house said very recently we will cut down to 3,000 troops by the end of year. Iran has been shelling and making border incursions harrasing and robbing farmers. It may go to shyt

What Tampa says....

We could then break even. No loss. No gain. Fun trip, though. Worth every penny.

End Quote

If that were the case....No loss, no gain... Then for me and lots of other long time folks it was not worth it at all... I've been into this for 7 years and then I get no gain? Infact it's a loss in that I could have used the money elsewhere and at least get something no matter how small instead of getting my capital stuck all this time with nothing...

So I do hope you're wrong and that we'll get some form of (substantial, possibly) reward...At least a Fidelity Prize.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So many possibilities, it is hard to gauge what may indeed happen. I have educated myself quite a bit over the course of the time I have been involved. I see evidence that may factor towards a R/D (LOP) and I see evidence that factors towards a R/V... No clue with the date and the rates, however, with all the CBI articles being prevalent in the news media I would have to assume some sort of movement is occuring.

The country has a lot of wealth. It may be the crude under ground, the natural gas, other precious metals, and even an agricultural sector. It was an agricultural sector that helped produce such a high exchange rate. And it appears that they want to avoid relying on crude as revenue considering how volatile it is. Which leads to a more free-market society... Completely different ball game, because this country is UNIQUE to any other country in the past that has developed. Whether with the necessary need to R/D (LOP) or gradually grow. So, we can't really compare them to other countries because we're simply comparing apples to oranges to bananas.

What has always bothered me.... DT used to use the analogy of their country to be like a stock market. Which would likely grow over time. But, if speculation & demand was so high from outside influence, the demand alone would likely have increased the price. This is not the case... Imagine if all of us who invested suddenly put our money in some no-name stock that doesn't get much attention. Pretty sure the share price would increase..

I like Enoch8's economic explanation comparing present day to the 80s. $80 Billion dollars worth of money supply in circulation based off of 25 Billion IQD. We've seen inflation raise significantly over the last 20-30 years. We have had population increases. Higher demand for electricity. An increase in costs of living. And if they enter a democratic government style, it may also include helping increasing foreign demand. Especially if they make their currency internationally trade-able.

No one on here hopes they R/D (LOP)... That is a given, just some believe it is a likely scenario. Hey, I would say we are all naive to believe they won't. They can, they're likely reviewing it as an option, and they may just use it. Nothing is set in stone, so for those that claim this is what they are doing (100% fact) is also just as naive as those that claim it won't.

My opinion on a LOP: It may cripple their foreign cash reserves & also may not effectively fight dollarization. It may help decrease a dollarization threat over time, but it could risk making it a bigger threat.

It does significantly reduce liabilities...

As for a R/V? Depends on what "methods" they use to go foward with a R/V. Do they sell hard-assets in exchange for their currency? Were they accounting geniuses who displayed #s wrong? Will international demand be so high that the CBI would never see their notes again? Not entirely sure... I've seen many explanations, possibilties, etc.

I hope for a decent return. I think they either R/D (LOP) at $0.86... Making our 1,000,000 only worth $860 or so. Or they R/V to around a $1...

I don't think they'll adjust the rate too quickly upon a LOP because it increases their liabilities damaging their foreign cash reserves. They would likely adjust the rate after the 000s were consumed up & deemed invalid.

Just my 0.02

• Upvote 1

What I would love to see is a straight revalue at 1:1, I would be absolutely thrilled...but I dont think its going to happen.

My personal belief is that it will Re-denominate at 1000:1 and after that possibly be revalued to 1:1...which means that those who bought from the dealers will have lost money while those who bought at the exchange rate would make a couple hundred per million...after the revalue the value may or may not rise slowly over the next few years....or for all I know the value may then drop.

I would be absolutely thrilled to see a straight revalue at anything more that .01, I would take the money and run....I suppose its possible they could RV to something like .02 and then RD to whatever....just to make the investors happy

No one on here hopes they R/D (LOP)... That is a given, just some believe it is a likely scenario.

It does significantly reduce liabilities...

I hope for a RD(LOP) Simply because of what you stated...a RD effectively wipes the board and gives Iraq a new start...it causes the people that SHOULDN'T have bought in the first place to step away and rethink what they are doing....and it *should* Greatly reduce the liability(dinars in circulation) this allows the reserves to become more effective and gives the CBI more 'breathing room' to expand the exchange rate to compensate for the lower M2

For people like me, who are ACTUALLY invested in Iraq...a RD is a great thing...it cleans out the gutter so to speak and actually give my investment the chance to grow

Cannot go but one way as planned, and that is up. The powers that be over the world, and central banks are going to allow it to RV only, and those who were wise enough to obtain dinars in large enough quanities will be very rich, and most will be wealthy. It has been spoken, let it be written.

• Upvote 1

I think its going to RV...then about 6 mos the will Print/release lower denoms (not rednominated, PRINT/RELEASE LOWER DENOMS)...then the collection of the higher denoms will occur when banks get hold of them they will send them to cbi until they are mostly all gone...by then the exchange rate will be close to or at least that of pre-saddam war

with the near RV starting off this 2-3 process

Edited by Aqua Dude