Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Update on Ali from Dinartrade

pokerplayer

Just posting what I received. I have no opinion on this and will let you all draw your own conclusions.

pp

I am Ali's go between, you can not ever call me a pumper. Ali is the type to not put out the details until the details or for real and finalized which I respect over and under. Our chat today revealed much in the works and at a lot of cost. It isn't no small task but yes, he will reap big time rewards.<BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break">

Now you may call me a TOOL for Ali and or Dinar Trade cause that is, what I am. This is why I am the TOOL and the TRUSTED TOOL at that.

Thanks,

Tommy/Neno

Sorry, it was just to easy to play with. laugh.gif

The trusted tool is?

craftsman-screwd2.jpg?w=190&h=174

Sorry,I still haven't changed my opinion one bit. When Iraq announces an RV then I will change my mind. and not when a bystanger gives their opinion or rumor. And am not going to buy more Dinars, I'm going to keep the amount I have and ride it out. This was my plan when I got into this and I am not going to change my mind every day. GO RV :shakehead::shakehead:

Let me summarize if I might.

There is an evergrowing group of people that are troubled by the male cow excrement that is being tossed about like it's a frisbee. No amount of gibberish will change the facts, but perhaps the opportunity for a little obfuscation was just too strong for Tommy/Nero to resist. You see, I am a very highly trusted member of a nonconvential school of thought that, while running parallel to many other lines of thought, is in fact diametrically opposed to the plethora of useless information that is being spread like fertilizer on the minds and hearts of so many that have invested in the Iraqi dinar. If indeed the message posted was a summary of the information gleaned from Ali, then I am afraid Ali has gone to the dark side or is unable to have a cohesive thought. I have spoken to Ali a number of times, and I don't believe he suffers from dimentia or any other mind addling illness. Much can be said for the length of the message posted above, unfortunately however, no one can say it makes any sense at all.

I am of the opinion (everybody is entitled to one) that we are going to be blessed beyond any REALISTIC expectation. If the Rv is at 1 cent, your $1200 investment would bring you nearly $10,000. How many of you are receiving payoffs like that on your investments? Please try to stay positive (it gets very hard at times) and praying doesn't hurt. I wish every one of you a great weekend and will continue to believe we are getting very close.

• Upvote 3

Every paragraph I read, I kept thinking there would be something awesome. I was wrong. I don't really understand what perspective this is coming from. Not to be rude but I really didn't understand.

This was a the great post on this thread. almost wrecked my screen trying to kill the bug.

Neno? I thought Neno was "OKIE" And didn't someone say that Okie is "Tommy ...something" recently?

Man! I need a playbill or something. I can't keep up! The characters are all mingled and mixed up in my head now. But, er, maybe that's what Okie wants, eh?

Yes. That's what I understand. That Neno and Tommy and Okie are the same in one. Nash nasty nasty.

If the Rv is at 1 cent, your $1200 investment would bring you nearly $10,000.

End Quote

Agreed.. I always thought ( in my ignorance of macro-economic trends and mechanisms) that a relatively "small" RV ( like $0.10 let's say) which appears to be despised and rejected by many, would be a lot better than an apparently huge $1.00 or 2 or 3 RV which would easily come with a lop...

With a $0.10 RV ( no lop) we would make roughly 100 times our Capital....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You say Ali has integrity, I have to disagree with that statement because he told us that he would always buy back if we wanted to sell back to him. Now, this isn't the case is it, I don't really care why he closed down his operation the fact is, he closed down with out any notice to anyone. That doesn't effect me because I'm not in over my head but a lot of people bought in at more than they should because they thought they could sell back to him and now they can't and they are stuck trying to sell to others that they don't trust. I am a business owner and for 20 years I've done everything that I've told people I would do, thats integrity. I guess according to todays standard he has ingegrity. To my standard he is a liar. This isn't a shot at anyone other than Ali so Neno don't take offence to my opinion.

• Upvote 4

It's sounds like Ali is trying to Lift the Skirt a little bit and Show some Leg. :blink:

This was just a Tease. :rolleyes:

He's been Scrambling to Set up Shop and Do Something, Ever Since (He Got) Shut Down. :o

He had been Using Roger in the Recent Past for some Previous Teases.

Roger had him Booked an Announced for that Radio Show he was doing but had to Cancel.

Whatever He's Up to, He is Definitely Positioning Himself to Take a 2nd Bite of the Apple !

Thx for the post pp. ;)

Nicely summed up.

• Upvote 2

It's sounds like Ali is trying to Lift the Skirt a little bit and Show some Leg. :blink:

This was just a Tease. :rolleyes:

He's been Scrambling to Set up Shop and Do Something, Ever Since (He Got) Shut Down. :o

He had been Using Roger in the Recent Past for some Previous Teases.

Roger had him Booked an Announced for that Radio Show he was doing but had to Cancel.

Whatever He's Up to, He is Definitely Positioning Himself to Take a 2nd Bite of the Apple !

Thx for the post pp. ;)

Your a good reporter Thug! Keep up the good work. Great summary. ;)

• Upvote 1

One thing that has been on my mind: When Ali came out and said the FBI was protecting him and his family against harm threatened?

I remember reading this - does anyone else? Sited this was the reason he stopped selling/buying this past May.

Now, I used to work for that agency and knowing from just plain COMMON SENSE....if this was true don't you think the FBI would be a little upset?

If my family was in danger, and the Gov't came knocking on my door for 'protection' - I would not broadcast it to the world on the Internet. That is the least safe thing one could possibly do.

Also - I would think the Gov't would say 'keep this on the DL'.

That being said - I wish Ali the best and hope things are working out for him. However there's something about the story I cannot trust.

Just my opinion. Wanted to see if any other DV peeps are thinking the same thing... :huh:

• Upvote 1

Sounds to me like someone trying to tell us that there are things Ali has going on that will benefit us but he's not at liberty to give specifics. Why would anyone give 2 sh*ts about what was written by Tommy/Neno when NONE of it was pumping or doing anything other than letting us know Ali has some "irons in the fire" that will benefit us. For me, the idea of the Fed coming up with something to "gouge" Ali about is not uncommon. Hell the gubment comes up with all kinds of sh*t on all kinds of people. Doesn't make it true or Ali guilty of anything. How many times has "our government" (and I use the word "our" VERY loosely) railroaded someone with false accusations just because they can? ALL THE F**KING TIME! It's either cop an Alford Plea or go to trial and have all your assets tied up for YEARS.

A lot of you are ingrates and can't see how BLESSED we all are to have this opportunity to gain from Iraq's recovery.

Anyway, quit b*tchin' and cut the guy some slack. Before you open your mouths, why don't you do a little homework. ...lest you show your ignorance.

" It is better to keep quiet and have people think you a fool than to speak and REMOVE ALL DOUBT!"

Edited by FishmanTx
  • Upvote 1

In my dinar world Ali was at the center of it and I received exactly what I paid for. He has more knowledge (being from Iraq) than any one else and I do beleive he has the info we might need in the end of this ride. Has anyone thought about the fact that the value of dinar may rise but still not be internationally recognized. How will the banks help you get your money? In that scenerio you just might want to listen to what Ali has to offer. Just sayin. GO RV!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

"Ali gave me great service". How hard is it to take someone's credit card number and pack some currency into a FED EX envelope ands stick it into a mail box? A monkey could do that.

The guy is a Liar. Period. People that stick up for liars drive me nuts.

There is no silver lining in a cloud of deception.

• Downvote 4