Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It just never ends, but come back around

froman 67

8-30-2011 Guru OkieOilMan THINGS ARE STILL LOOKING GREAT AT THIS TIME FOR THE R/V COMING TO US....I CAN NOT PROVE WHAT I AM GOING TO SHARE...THE INFORMATION GIVEN ME (NOT INTEL--INFORMATION) IS THAT THERE WILL BE A 45 DAY WINDOW TO CASH IN AT THE RATE OF 15% TAXES WITH AN ADDENDUM THAT AFTER 45 DAYS TO 6 MONTHS THAT RATE WILL INCREASE TO 18-22%. AND THAT AFTER 6 MONTHS THE RATE MAY (POSSIBLY) BE AS MUCH AS 36%. LET ME STATE STRAIGHT UP THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED AT THIS TIME BUT ONLY A POSSIBLILTY THAT I HEARD THE MAN AT 1600 PENN AVE IN D.C. SIGNED LAST WEEK.

What a load of crap!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8-30-2011 Guru OkieOilMan THINGS ARE STILL LOOKING GREAT AT THIS TIME FOR THE R/V COMING TO US....I CAN NOT PROVE WHAT I AM GOING TO SHARE...THE INFORMATION GIVEN ME (NOT INTEL--INFORMATION) IS THAT THERE WILL BE A 45 DAY WINDOW TO CASH IN AT THE RATE OF 15% TAXES WITH AN ADDENDUM THAT AFTER 45 DAYS TO 6 MONTHS THAT RATE WILL INCREASE TO 18-22%. AND THAT AFTER 6 MONTHS THE RATE MAY (POSSIBLY) BE AS MUCH AS 36%. LET ME STATE STRAIGHT UP THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED AT THIS TIME BUT ONLY A POSSIBLILTY THAT I HEARD THE MAN AT 1600 PENN AVE IN D.C. SIGNED LAST WEEK.

Are you telling me the the White House is spreading lies and rumors?? Who can we trust?? :unsure:

Does anybody else find it disturbing that our government can't keep quite when dealing with secrets. There are more intel leaks about this investment than water through a screen door. I don't mind thinking that Okie makes this stuff up but when he says that it's from the high up sources, that tends to bother me a bit. Especially since they are always wrong... GO GOV!! :blink:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it may be possible...the rate comes in lower and everyone jumps on it because of the tax graduating increase.... and later the value doubles or triples thus making 36% of a bigger sum better for both sides....but with many of those who cashed out....out of the way....

One should think like them...how do we get a lot of the paper off the street immediately.... this would be a clever strategy....

Thanks Okie....and thanks for explaining to us all why the IRS offices that were open on that special Saturday in July, had nothing to do with an rv as you suggested.....

Either you apologize for that and the 273 false rv predictions in the last 90 days or we will all stop reading your posts!!!

starting in December....but we mean it this time.

• Upvote 1

I got it! I know why he's so irratating. He sounds like one of those spirits talking thru a medium at a seance.

"ooOOOOoooo. The deed to Willie Brown's farm is in a trunk at the bottom of the bog at the south end of ole man Williams' field. I know this to be true. Good Luck. ooOOOooooooOOOOOoooooooOoooo" dry.gif

Thanks Okie....and thanks for explaining to us all why the IRS offices that were open on that special Saturday in July, had nothing to do with an rv as you suggested.....

Either you apologize for that and the 273 false rv predictions in the last 90 days or we will all stop reading your posts!!!

starting in December....but we mean it this time.

Oh, absolutely!

Has he ever been able to prove anything he says? :lmao::lmao:

Proof is in the pudding.

In this case, cow pudding.

I got it! I know why he's so irratating. He sounds like one of those spirits talking thru a medium at a seance.

"ooOOOOoooo. The deed to Willie Brown's farm is in a trunk at the bottom of the bog at the south end of ole man Williams' field. I know this to be true. Good Luck. ooOOOooooooOOOOOoooooooOoooo" dry.gif

Interesting observation. I can see how you might be right about that.

Instead of, "guru," he should be being called a Swami, or something like that, maybe.

it may be possible...the rate comes in lower and everyone jumps on it because of the tax graduating increase.... and later the value doubles or triples thus making 36% of a bigger sum better for both sides....but with many of those who cashed out....out of the way....

One should think like them...how do we get a lot of the paper off the street immediately.... this would be a clever strategy....

Seriously? I am not bashing you, but do you honestly believe that could happen? I know this is going down, but I have no idea of a rate or date. It looks really close, and I am pretty sure that a sliding scale tax on currency exchange, based on the amount of time you wait to cash-in, is not an option. If they do what we want them to do, then notes will be retired, and the Dinars that individual's own should be honored. Capital gains is the best explanation. IMHO...and if you have the receipt, then you are good to go. If you don't, then good luck proving you bought it more than a year ago. There should be a time limit to cash-in the large notes. Big Question is as follows: Will they give our money back, will we make 1 to 3 times our money, or 1 to 3 thousand times our money. It isn't a scam. It is simply a poker game you can play, and at least get your money back for your participation. LOL! JMHO...