Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Conversation at a Minnesota Golf Tournament

wayneammel

I live in Texas and attended a golf tournament in Minnesota to raise money for Autism. I am on the board of the organazation that benefited from the effort. I played with a random group of 4. At the dinner afterwards the topic of the US housing crisis came up. The gentleman that played in our group commented, " If Iraq would revalue the Dinar we would at least put dirt back into the very deep 400 billion dollar hole that has been dug".....

When I found a few minutes alone with this gentleman I let him know that was quite a interesting remark. He advised me that he goes on the assumption that "good" is being done and that all of the past stupidity mistakes will not sink this country let alone the world economies.

He is a lawyer in an investment trust company.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

a month or so back we had a dinar story from the golf course in branson, MO. maybe all the investors with intel are starting to play golf? i haven't heard a story when i am playing golf. that last hole with the windmill is a bit tricky.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

I can't find fault in golf posts and I don't play myself but as a professional fisherman for 42 years I have many times listened to my charters discuss business,confr calls, with 100 pound tarpon hooked and I had to fight the fish till the call ended or catch the fish myself, stock brokers, option brokers, medical device salesmen, oil people,coal people, natural gas, gambling resort people, most likely more that I can recall---so golf intell is not so far fetched to me!Thuru the years I just wish I had money to take advantage of what I heard or was recommended, just a fisherman ,just not stupid , I am here now this will happen, don't second guess any post just confirm if possible

Keep the faith baby!

capt cliff

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I live in Texas and attended a golf tournament in Minnesota to raise money for Autism. I am on the board of the organazation that benefited from the effort. I played with a random group of 4. At the dinner afterwards the topic of the US housing crisis came up. The gentleman that played in our group commented, " If Iraq would revalue the Dinar we would at least put dirt back into the very deep 400 billion dollar hole that has been dug".....

When I found a few minutes alone with this gentleman I let him know that was quite a interesting remark. He advised me that he goes on the assumption that "good" is being done and that all of the past stupidity mistakes will not sink this country let alone the world economies.

Wow......you got all this intel from a golf game????......thats amazing.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

a month or so back we had a dinar story from the golf course in branson, MO. maybe all the investors with intel are starting to play golf? i haven't heard a story when i am playing golf. that last hole with the windmill is a bit tricky.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Namaste!

I always have a hard time bouncing the ball off the clown's nose and hooking it just right. :lol: (+) for you!

Some of you people are so skeptical that when it does finally RV and the rate shows up on the FOREX, you will have freakn nerve to question FOREX as to how they got their info!

Can you really blame anyone for being skeptical with all the BS that flys around here?

As Mr. Scott once said on Star Trek. "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

I'm heading for Branson this weekend. I'll watch for golfers, maybe I can get the inside scoop on when the RV will happen. laugh.gif

My wife and I would love to hear from anyone who is going to be down there this weekend. Maybe we could get a cup of joe or a drink.

Everyone have a safe holiday weekend.

Some of you people are so skeptical that when it does finally RV and the rate shows up on the FOREX, you will have freakn nerve to question FOREX as to how they got their info!

Very true but you can hardly blame the people who have been riding the misinformation roller coaster for years. Shoot half of the actual "news" from Iraq contradicts itself in 10 minutes...

Probably follows the dinar sites too. There are a lot of lawyers that read these sites.....thx for post.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Biker tips I would love some --bikers are now composed by doctors ,lawyers, stock brokers.corporate executives and so forth --gone are the days of a biker being a hell's angel or any other group --bikers now donate and participate in fund gatherings for many different charities--the gang relation is a very minuscule part of the brotherhood.

capt cliff

• Upvote 1

Biker tips I would love some --bikers are now composed by doctors ,lawyers, stock brokers.corporate executives and so forth --gone are the days of a biker being a hell's angel or any other group --bikers now donate and participate in fund gatherings for many different charities--the gang relation is a very minuscule part of the brotherhood.

capt cliff

My older brother just pulled up on his new Harley last week! Whew! Impressive bike AND very $$$. He traded up from his 'old' one and THAT one was something! He is the 'salt of the earth'! :D

This was posted about 1 month ago...Nuff said....

I know some posters rely on Oblivion but some of us do have memory.

And... I didn't check the date of this one...I may have memory but I'm getting blind..My fault.. I do apologize...

Edited by umbertino