Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bulldog75 BULLDOG75 "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". 8/26/11

chuck

12:23 pmicon_quote_en.gif icon_edit.gif AUG.26,2011

BULLDOG75

[bulldog75] "YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW". GOOD MORNING EVERYONE; WE KNOW THAT LIFE AND HAPPINESS IS A STATE OF MIND. ITS IMPORTANT THAT WE STAY FOCUSED ON LOVE AND HAPPINESS BECAUSE THAT IS ALWAYS OUR ANSWER. WHAT WE THINK, WE MANIFEST. WE KNOW MOST ALL THE FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES ABOUT OUR RVD POSSIBILITIES. LETS BRING IN OUR MANIFESTATIONS OF CURRENCY THROUGH THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING. AND LET'S PUSH THAT STORM FARTHER EAST OFF OUR COASTLINE. ALWAYS REMEMBER: YOU ARE CHOSEN, YOU ARE BLESSED AND VERY HIGHLY FAVORED. YOUR CURRENCY GIFT COMES NOW. "PRAYER OF THANKSGIVING & ASKING": THANK YOU DEAR LORD JESUS for taking care of us. We pray for Your sacred GIFTS & BLESSINGS of Currency to us which we know and believe YOU are about to bestow on us, your Children. For YOU are the Alpha and Omega. Your wisdom and LIGHT & LOVE leads us to feel even more secure in your Hands. WE pray and know your path is as bright as your Sunshine. We come now offering our most sincerest "Prayer of Thanks" in advance for we know and believe that Your GIFT comes to us now in Your own Timing and in Your own Way. Pease continue to Bless our planet in this time and to allow the rains where our crops and lands are in drought. We also pray that the USA East Coast Hurrricane Storm be turned away further east back to the ocean so that our People lives, homes and families will be protected. We know and feel that YOU will answer our prayers now and we thank YOU in advance. For we pray in Your Holy Name. Amen.

More

[sWFloridaGuru] Bulldog75 Lack of positive thinking has been the hold up all this time????

[bulldog75] SWFloridaGuru : POSITIVE PRAYERFUL MINDS CAN MOVE HURRICANES AND ALSO BRING OUR iqd RV.

[bulldog75] WHAT WE HAD BEEN LACKING IMO IS THOUGHT PATTERNS OF THANKFULNESS. TIMING IS IN GOD'S HANDS AND imo WE SIMPLY HAVE TO BE READY TO RECEIVE.!!!

[bulldog75] WHEN WE ARE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE HAVE; WE JUST RECEIVE MORE. THATS THE LAW OF THE UNIVERSE; ONE OF THE MANY.

[bulldog75] LAW OF INTENT; WHEN ARE HEARTS ARE READY AND RECEPTIVE; WE RECEIVE THE GIFTS.

[bulldog75] I URGE EVERYONE TO STAY POSITIVE AND THANKFUL ABOUT WHO WE ARE AND WHY WE ARE HERE. HE KNOWS THE ANSWER EVEN WHILE WE ARE SEARCHING FOR THE ANSWER. OUR HEARTS AND MINDS MUST BE IN THE PROPER PLACE TO RECEIVE OUR GIFTS; PLEASE REMEMBER : HIS GIFT IS NOT ONLY ABOUT THE IQD; ITS ABOUT THE LOVE AND CARE OF HIS CHILDREN. YOU ARE CHOSEN AND MEANT TO BE HERE. THIS IS NO MISTAKE THAT YOU ARE HERE AT THIS TIME AND PLACE. FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR GIFT IS HIS TIME; THOUGH THE TIME IS SO VERY NEAR. YOUR ARE BLESSED NOW TO RECEIVE. FOR HIS LIGHT SHINES THE PATHWAY FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE GIFT NOW. BE BLESSED AND GIVE YOUR 10% TO HIS KINGDOM; FOR YOU WILL RECEIVE 40X THAT IN HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESS NOW. AMEN. SEE YOU AGAIN SOON. AMEN.

Edited by chuck
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

well, thats 5 minutes in my life I will never get back

And just what is your problem with this post? if it bothered you, why did you read the entire thing?

you seem to forget where true blessings come from, and until you do, you will continue to have responses to others posts just like this one.

Shame on you..

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

I have had the rv in my list of prayers for some time now. It certainly hasn't hurt it any, nor has it slowed it down. Don't come down on another person's faith. If you object to these postings, don't read them. I figure postings such as this are more uplifting than Okies lies, although I suspect one could get high on those.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2