Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

chuck

Members
  • Content Count

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

10 Neutral

About chuck

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  1. Following the money: Fed Injects Record $100 Billion Cash Into Foreign Banks Operating In The US In Past Week 03/09/2013 11:50 -0500 Those who have been following our exclusive series of the Fed's direct bailout of European banks (here, here, here and here), and, indirectly of Europe, will not be surprised at all to learn that in the week ended February 27, or the week in which Europe went into a however brief tailspin following the shocking defeat of Bersani in the Italian elections, and an even more shocking victory by Berlusconi and Grillo, leading to a political vacuum and a hung p
  2. Prayer For Okie By DebTarHeelgirl Thursday Afternoon 2-7-2013 Today at 4:02 pm Prayer For Okie By DebTarHeelgirl Thursday Afternoon 02/07/2013 Prayer for OkieOilMan - February 7, 2013 Fellow Dinar Land Family Members -0ne of our great “Members” is in great need of faith filled prayer – OkieOilMan – would you be so kind as to pray this prayer of agreement together and lets believe GOD to move mountains and show Himself strong on Okie’s behalf? Father God, You are our Alpha and Omega, beginning and the end. You know the End from the Beginning and we know that You know everything that Okie
  3. 11/30/12 FOR THE RECORD; 12:20 PM [PoppaD] Okie's post did not say Iraq was released (past tense). It said they are "being released" (present tense). It is a process. Many people read his post incorrectly.
  4. The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) on Monday received a first installment of 650 billion Iraqi dinars ($558.90 million) from Baghdad to be distributed to foreign companies exporting oil. Mon Oct 8, 2012 9:37am EDT OSLO Oct 8 (Reuters) - Norwegian oil and gas company DNO International don't yet know how big an oil payment it will receive from Iraqi authorities, a spokesman said on Monday. The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) on Monday received a first installment of 650 billion Iraqi dinars ($558.90 million) from Baghdad to be distributed to foreign companies exporting oil. "We don
  5. Okie and Bulldog75 you guys are awesome!!!!! Thank you for being "The Best" !!!!! IMO
  6. Sept.3,2011 BULLDOG75 [bulldog75] 12:25PM EST 9-3-11: 98.77% PROBABILITY RATE POST CONTINUES THRU HOLIDAY WEEKEND INCLUDING MON/TUES, WITH CASH-INS HIGHLY PROBABLE MID TO LATER WEEK. CONDITIONS CONTINUE HIGHLY FAVORABLE WITH IRAQ ECO COMMITTEE, CABINET ACTIONS, NEW CURRENCIES, PARLIAMENT & CBI. CURRENT CBI ON LINE DATE/RATE POST OF "BLINKS & ODD DATE CHANGE ACTIVITY" FROM EARLIER THIS MORNING/TODAY ENHANCE THE RATE POST. .......Also, "09/03/2011 13:25, Dohuk 3 September / October (Rn) - The decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday that the deletion of th
  7. Sept.2,2011 SECURITY ISSUES "7 Ways to Protect Your Privacy" [bulldog75] THERE ARE MANY DIFFERENT DINARIANS ABOARD LOOKING/ASKING FOR HELP IN MANY AREAS. SOME OF YOU ARE VERY EXPERIENCED IN SECURITY ARENAS DAILY ESPECIALLY AFTER SITUATIONS WITH CREDIT CARDS AND ID THEFT. [bulldog75] TO PROTECT YOURSELF WITHIN THIS ENVIRONMENT IS CRUCIAL. WE HAVE GATHERED FOR YOU SIGNIFIGANT DATA TO HELP ASSIST YOU. [bulldog75] TONIGHT IS A 7 PART SERIES OF SHORT PARAGRAPHS. THIS WILL BE POSTED IN THE FORUM BY beachbabe FOR YOUR REVIEW. WHAT IS COVERED IS IS ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL FOR YOUR LIFE PROTECTION AS WE
  8. Sept.1,2011 BULLDOG75 [bulldog75] FLASH!!! 2PM EST 09-01-11: FROM 98.65% EARLY AM TO A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: THE MOMENT AND OCCURENCE OF YOUR DREAMS AND BLESSINGS IN NOW UPON US. OKIE CALLS THIS 100% POSSIBILITY AND WE JUST LOVE THE WAY OKIE THINKS. OKIE & STAFF INTEL, ADMINS, MODS AND ALL CONTRIBUTORS HAVE BEEN PHENOMENAL. THE TRAIN RIDE CONTINUES
  9. Sept.1,2011 BULLDOG75 [bulldog75] FLASH! WE ARE NOW AT A 98.35% RATE POST PROBABILITY. ALL PREVIOUS POST EARLIER TODAY/TONIGHT ARE GOOD TO GO; WE ARE GREEN LIGHT READY AND APPARENTLY READY FOR AN IMMEDIATE POST RATE THROUGH THIS CONTINUING PERFECT WINDOW SITUATION. WE WILL HAVE A ' SECURITY UPDATE SESSION" THURSDAY NIGHT 10PM CST. WE WERE BUMPED FROM THE PROBLEMS ON THE SERVER EARLIER. JUST A FEW QUICK QUESTIONS IF ANY. THANKS.
  10. Aug.31,2011 BULLDOG75 OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG----SIC EM [bulldog75] FLASH UPDATE! 98.17% RATE POST PROBABILITY TODAY/HOURLY, AS OF 1:00PM EST WITH A DAILY HOUR TO HOUR STAND-BY. THIS OFFICIAL RATE POST CAN DOMINO AT ANY TIME, ANY HOUR AS OF NOW! MAKE SURE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE SET UP IMMEDIATELY AND ARE READY FOR WIRE DEPOSITS AS THIS WILL SPEED YOUR DEPOSIT IN TIMELY FAST MANNER. BANKS WILL BE FULL AT MAJOR CITIES. YOUR NON INTEREST BEARING SAVINGS ACCOUNTS MUST BE SET UP NOW. SEE PREVIOUS "FORUM POST CHAT FROM THIS AM AND LATE LAST NIGHT FOR FURTHER DETAILS" AND LINKS. ESTIMATE TIMING OF T
  11. *BULLDOG75 Late night Q & A Aug.31,2011 Today at 12:26 am BULLDOG75 Late Night Q & A Topic: Q&A SESSION W/BULDOG GOING ON NOW! SIT ON YOUR HANDS [bulldog75] OK; ITS A GO. [.katt] COMMENCE W/QUESTIONS MODS [.katt] FOR BULLDOG75 [iSLANDGIRL71] [asells] [inTXsoon] would you mind asking Okie why he is choosing to deal only with banks [bulldog75] ISLANDGIRL71 : IMO, SECURITY MEASURES. [iSLANDGIRL71] [pcbguy2] We always here the 4 big banks .... but if we bank at regions and they deal in currency would they be a bank we could cash in as well? [msCool] PLEASE NO TYPING WE ARE
  12. Aug.30,2011 BULLDOG75 [bulldog75] FLASH!!! "THE PERFECT WINDOW CONTINUES". IQD AND VD ARE STILL AVAILABLE IN THE MARKETPLACE AND ARE CURRENTLY BEING SOLD AS OF 4PM EST TODAY, CONFIRMED IN FLA AND TX; BUT THAT MARKET IS SLOWLY DRYING UP IT'S AVAILABILITY. THATS A WONDERFUL SIGN. A 97.85% RATE POST PROBABILITY CONTINUES THRU TODAY. Couterfeiting continues in Iraq and nearby countries. Gold currently up to $1840 and silver $42. Ramaddan is ending. Eid ul-Fitr begins on Aug. 31. Muslims celebrate the end of fasting and they celebrate by gathering with friends and family, wearing new clothes, giv
  13. Aug.29,2011 BULLDOG75 "THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE" Bulldog75] 10PM CST. HI EVERYONE. WELCOME TO OUR TEAM TALK. I WILL BE TYPING EVERYTHING FRESH. ; SO THERE WILL BE SOME LAG TIME HERE [bulldog75] WE HAVE 3 TYPES OF PARTICIPANTS; 1. WEEKENDERS OR LATE NIGHTERS 2. JUST FORUM 3. CHATTERS. WE WILL GIVE A BRIEF RECAP TO GET EVERYONE AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE WITH THE SITUATION [bulldog75] THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO CHANGE; CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE A WITNESS. [bulldog75] THE GREATNESS EXCHANGE OF WEALTH IS ABOUT TO OCCUR VERY SHORTLY; IMO WITHIN ABOUT 48 HOURS ON A 97+% PR
  14. Sunday Aug.28,2011 10:37 AM cst BULLDOG75 RATE POST PROBABILITY OF IQD ON OR BY TUES, AUGUST 30TH IS 97.45% 10:37 AM [bulldog75] RATE POST PROBABILITY OF IQD ON OR BY TUES, AUGUST 30TH IS 97.45% AND TRENDING UP WITH 2.55% X FACTORS OF UNKNOWN, UNCONTROLLABLE CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DAILY FLOAT. OUR RATE APPEARS TO BE THE 3.68 OKIE RATE, USD. TOTAL LOVE = NO FEAR! WE ARE BLESSED. AMEN. 10:37 AM [bulldog75] SUNDAY: THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HATH MADE. LOVE ONE ANOTHER. LOVE OTHERS AS WE LOVE OUR SELF. BELIEVE AND TRUST THE LORD IN HIS GIFT TO US FOR THE MONETARY GIFT WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE IS TRUL
  15. Aug.27,2011 BULLDOG75 Aug 27 11:32 AM [bulldog75] Good Morning Everyone! Aug 27 11:32 AM [bulldog75] This is one of the most exciting weeks yet. Aug 27 11:33 AM [bulldog75] We know that many like to just look at the forums, some just like to chat and some work 3 jobs to feed their family and seldom get to see what s happening til the weekend and try to catch up. Aug 27 11:34 AM [bulldog75] so here's what we will do; mostly due to the 'importance' and sequence of events this week. Aug 27 11:35 AM [bulldog75] 1. a very short repost to catch up. 2. a current post 3. then Q and A. This will
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.