Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Highest level of all time

Alex38

What kills me is that there are people out there that still believe his bs, but yet you try to tell your "friends" to be careful of what he says. You get the stink eye, and they go on this rant about how he has been involved in Middle East for 30+ years, and he is a "Christian man" that would never lie, and how he has sources in "high places" all over the Middle East. Makes me sick! LOL ohh well, do what you gotta do. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 3

Okie had a vision from god???? Wasn't it Okie that said God himself could not stop this RV a few months back???

It is posts like this and threads like this that might at least help the new investors think twice before they believe everything they see posted on these forums. I know some of you are tired of reading the rumors brought over from other forums, but, IMO, they are a help to the new investor and might just prompt them to do their own due diligence.

I say this because it was threads like this that helped me very quickly stop drinking the Kool-Aid. I now drink Crown and Coke; much better taste. :lol::lol:

Happy Hump Day,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 3

I think this Okie is proof positive that the most powerful force in nature is, stupidity. No matter how hard you try to stop it still happens. My thought is sit back and embrace the stupidity as entertainment.

See there he goes again. laugh.gif

Very well put.

From the *ss of smOkie:::

8-17-2011 Okie_Oil_Man "JUST RECEIVED FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE, THE UST IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE DINAR AND DONG TONIGHT. WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE----BUT SOMEHOW---TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES. STAY ON ALERT"

He's so dumb........the dinar and dong were released years ago.....how else would we have been able to buy them.....duh....hello.....

WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE-

End Quote

Priceless.

Short Term loss of Memory.

Every time he shuts his mouth he forgets the last lie he told...

Petroleum Narcosis - Rapture of the Shallow..

So basically the Oblivion he relies on each and every time to push his BS gets him as well......

Okie gets paid. He cant get you or me but there are a lot of unsuspecting people that havent put it together yet. Those posting on his website are mostly involved but there are a low percentage of suckers on there. If you start to question in the least bit you get banned or your post is deleted fast. He tells lie after lie like all those predictions in the past couple years never happend. The dealers have made millions just off commissions from all these lies told by Okie and his crew. Is Okie doing this for nothing ? Who would develope a personality that so many would want to kill, while others are getting rich, for nothing.

Thank you Mr. Okie for all of your time and effort!!

You always try to share what you get and you are getting and

sharing more than anybody else on here so please disregaurd the

less respectfull A--BITES that somehow still read your posts yet bag on you relentlessly.

I think you are great and would like to make/buy you a pot of good coffee some day soon.

High five !

Mike

Big foot

I think this Okie is proof positive that the most powerful force in nature is, stupidity. No matter how hard you try to stop it still happens. My thought is sit back and embrace the stupidity as entertainment.

See there he goes again. :lol:

"The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity" - Harlan Ellison.

less respectfull A--BITES that somehow still read your posts yet bag on you relentlessly.

I think you are great and would like to make/buy you a pot of good coffee some day soon.

High five !

Mike

Big foot

Hi Big Foot,

I don't know how long you've been in this investment, but it will be interesting to see if you still want to buy Okie a cup of coffee in, say, a year. It's up to you to trust who you wish, and I understand that and will not bash you for your beliefs, but please do a little research on the people you choose to believe before you run out and buy more dinar based on something ANYONE says on these forums.

Have a great Wednesday,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 4

I was on alert... now I'm not on alert... maybe later today I will go back on alert... then off again... then on sometime tomorrow... then most likely off ... then on... etc, etc, etc.... :blink:

Gee... you must be in touch with your "inner light switch"! Is it a clap on/clap off model or do you have to dig into your navel to get at it?huh.gif

at least he is consisstantly positive.

(psssst... it's cause he's high on something!). blink.gif

• Upvote 2

High five !

Mike

Big foot

I got to get an immediate appointment with my eye doctor....I'm starting to see strange things....really strange!! :blink:

Kimberlye...well said!

• Upvote 1