Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Website

Dinar Buddy

Link:

My link

Domain Name: TAMPADINAR.COM

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

Name Server: NS1.CENTRALBANKOFIRAQI.COM

Name Server: NS2.CENTRALBANKOFIRAQI.COM

Updated Date: 17-apr-2011

Creation Date: 22-oct-2009

Expiration Date: 22-oct-2014

Who really owns the Central Bank of Iraq website...

We have all spent money and invested... We need to make sure we are aware. The this is too close not to post.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 14

there is no such thing as "centralbankofiraqi".com, the website is www.cbi.iq..I have no idea what you think you have uncovered but I can assure you that tampadinar does not own the central bank of Iraq. Did you REALLY think that was true? REALLY?

Edited by acceb75
  • Upvote 3

Link:

My link

Domain Name: TAMPADINAR.COM

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com

Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

Name Server: NS2.CENTRALBANKOFIRAQI.COM

Updated Date: 17-apr-2011

Creation Date: 22-oct-2009

Expiration Date: 22-oct-2014

Who really owns the Central Bank of Iraq website...

We have all spent money and invested... We need to make sure we are aware. The this is too close not to post.

Ok so when I first looked at this, to me it seemed like who ever centralbankofiraqi.com owns Tampadinar.?.... Just for the fun of it I tried the www.centralbankofiraqi.com to see and it is very generic page that says CBI - Central Bank Of Iraq

Under Construction. Probably nothing but still it is sort of fun to try to unravel mysteries :)

No big deal. They simply set up their own dedicated server and that is the DNS (Domain Name Server addresses that point to their in-house or dedicated server. They can put any name on the domain they want. Obviously they are playing off the name for search engine recognition and most probably future use. There is no need for a website at that dot com per se'. They have other .com's that resolve to those name servers. Carry on folks... nothing to see here...

Looks like Tampa Dinar's hosting company or SEO company is working on getting some CBI value - I wouldn't put any stock in it.

Definitely no cause for alarm, because as another member stated - that's not a real CBI site.

Dead on right. There is like 7 sites tied to this blank nameserver. It was registered in like april 2011 I think just for search benefit. Nothing at all to it. DayTrader

Dont tell Obama there is no "I". Everything to him is "I" "I" "I".........

.....Huh? What does Obama have to do with this? If he says Iraq(i) it is because he is referring to something belonging to the country... like its people, its government, its economy, etc.

Link:

Name Server: NS2.CENTRALBANKOFIRAQI.COM.

The name server, or DNS address is where Tampa Dinar website is hosted... not necessarily owned. They could be one in the same, but one doesn't imply the other. Even though a site is hosted doesn't mean it is active. Often the domain name is parked for a while until such time as a business is developed. Also, domain sellers often purchase domain names thinking they will make money selling it later when a new demand arises. I have sold many domain names this way. Cheap to buy, profitable to sell at the right time.

• Upvote 1

Hey Dinar buddy, Thanks for being so vigilant. You were wrong this time but.... next time - who knows - you might actually catch a baddie....

The name is not the same...CENTRALBANKOFIRAQI.COM

Extra letter on the end.....should be no "I" on the end.

Whois for cbi.iq...:

http://network-tools.com/default.asp?prog=express&host=cbi.iq

Sirius, you're clever aren't you?

.....Huh? What does Obama have to do with this? If he says Iraq(i) it is because he is referring to something belonging to the country... like its people, its government, its economy, etc.

The name server, or DNS address is where Tampa Dinar website is hosted... not necessarily owned. They could be one in the same, but one doesn't imply the other. Even though a site is hosted doesn't mean it is active. Often the domain name is parked for a while until such time as a business is developed. Also, domain sellers often purchase domain names thinking they will make money selling it later when a new demand arises. I have sold many domain names this way. Cheap to buy, profitable to sell at the right time.

Smile a little, we dont have to be so serious all the time do we?

• Upvote 2

If you go to the complete link:

www.ns1.centralbankofiraqi.com

it goes to a website called Dinar Mint which is another website for TampaDinar.

The other:

www.ns2.centralbankofiraqi.com

goes to an incomplete coffee website, or it's a template of some sort.

• Upvote 1

Smile a little, we dont have to be so serious all the time do we?

Just because I give a clarifying answer doesn't mean I am not smiling. Sorry if I offended you, but I am educated and I like to share info if I see someone is off-track. After I get off DV, I usually lmfao at some of the insanity here!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why does the CBI site have an index2.html ?

http://www.cbi.iq/index2.html

There are also a multitude of other hidden ones that can't be found when searching, only when playing with the URLs.

Wonder if any of them are the "hidden" NEW CBI site.

Example...

http://www.cbi.iq/index.php

Brings up the home page, but with no visible changes. So is the programming of the root database extensions just hidden?

Edited by TQueezy

Just because I give a clarifying answer doesn't mean I am not smiling. Sorry if I offended you, but I am educated and I like to share info if I see someone is off-track. After I get off DV, I usually lmfao at some of the insanity here!

No problem, you didnt offended me. But I am glad your educated and want to set everyone straight when they are off track.

If you go to the complete link:

www.ns1.centralbankofiraqi.com

it goes to a website called Dinar Mint which is another website for TampaDinar.

The other:

www.ns2.centralbankofiraqi.com

goes to an incomplete coffee website, or it's a template of some sort.

Well, I guess we know what Tampa Dinar is going to do to stay busy after the RV!

Some of us are setting up bait shops, Jeff must be setting up a coffee shop. :lol: