Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8/9/2011 Rich Queen is Calling it DONE

Brisco

How many times will these egotistical lunatics continue to repeat their bullcrap.

As long as we are here to read it and continue to buy the crap they are selling.

Wake up & smell the coffee. Enough of these "it's RVed stories". It hasn't RVed till CBI & FOREX says it has.

Not sure you why you got a negative for stating the obvious, but I gave you a +1 to even you out.

Ya know what I think? I think these people, whomever they are, actually sit there and giggle while they type this stuff. It's either that OR it's just one person making it all up ... and giggling. OR there is a person, in a padded cell, with access to the internet and a plastic play phone (gathering intel) and he is NOT giggling... which is scary to me....

I need coffee...

Plastic play phone gathering intel

I believe that.

The Gurus supply the Dinar methadone for the Dinar News Addicted.

It is just a weekly fix to get them by until next week.

And they just keep lining up....

People we need to wake the people giving us its done its here I have yet to see it. I have heard this for a year now, and people like Rich Queen, Oakie etc. enjoy getting your hopes up. People we all need to wise up do not even read anything attached to these people they or spreading unhealthy hopes and dreams while sitting back smoking weed, drinking hot beer, and laughing at us. It is a shame that these people or so lonely and havent any friends that this is all they have to do. DO not read anything by them and do not respond, and hopefully they will go away. I would love to meet these people face to face so I could look them in the eyes as they tell thier lies.

What is sad is that there are people out there that listen to these pushers. Really I am surprised that some have not cracked mentally and then went on the hunt for them and it did not end up on the news.

Just makes you sick seeing this stuff.

post-40125-131287566129_thumb.jpg

Reminds me of this image every time I read some of the garbage that these "Gurus" spew. Humorous, but growing tired of their shennanigans.

Hilarious!! Thanks for the laughs. :lol: :lol:

Ya know what I think? I think these people, whomever they are, actually sit there and giggle while they type this stuff. It's either that OR it's just one person making it all up ... and giggling. OR there is a person, in a padded cell, with access to the internet and a plastic play phone (gathering intel) and he is NOT giggling... which is scary to me....

I need coffee...

:lol: :lol:

SUCH A LOAD OF B.S. THIS MAKES NO SENSE.. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU THINK PEOPLE BELIEVE THIS NONSENSE.

THE RV WILL HAPPEN.. SO WHY WOULD THIS OKIE GUY MAKE UP SO MUCH B.S.? IT IS SO EMBARRASSING

If you are going to make things up , it would be more believable if you would use a lower RV amount like .86 or lower instead of the 5.00+ amount you come up with.

BINGO.. YOU ARE RIGHT.. THIS OKIE STUFF IS TOTAL BUNK

Not saying i believe anything these people say but

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

[Rich Queen] I AM NOT CALLING IT, BUT DARN CLOSE

[OKIE OIL MAN] HOUSTON----TRANQUILITY BASE HERE-----THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

[omnigirl] ...........................the rv is not the only "thing" that was set LOOSE!!.....................

[Rich Queen] OKIE OIL MAN OK HERE'S THE DEAL - THE DINAR SITES WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES HAVING A CC TONIGHT. THE ONE I AM REFERRING TO WAS WAAAY MORE IMPORTANT. INVOLVED WORLD "BIG WIGS". AT THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR CALL THEY DIDN'T JUST "CALL" THE RV - THEY ACTUALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME

if your going to post a quote from someone don't leave parts out RQ says she is not calling it why would you leave that part out?Drama has to stop copy and paste everything that is said not just the parts that will make more drama.

Sorry here is the whole thing whiner13 excuse me Dreamer13 even makes Her look crazier.

Not only is she calling it. According to her EZFOREX is at $9.17 already (can you say crazy train)

[Rich Queen] OK LISTEN UP!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! JUST GOT CONFIRMATION FROM MORE THAN ONE SOURCE - INCLUDING OMNIGIRL THAT WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!! WE WILL DEFINITELY BE IN THE BANK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! WHOO HOO!

[omnigirl] ...........................the rv is not the only "thing" that was set LOOSE!!.....................

[Rich Queen] OKIE OIL MAN OK HERE'S THE DEAL - THE DINAR SITES WEREN'T THE ONLY ONES HAVING A CC TONIGHT. THE ONE I AM REFERRING TO WAS WAAAY MORE IMPORTANT. INVOLVED WORLD "BIG WIGS". AT THE END OF THIS PARTICULAR CALL THEY DIDN'T JUST "CALL" THE RV - THEY ACTUALLY PUSHED THE BUTTON. PRETTY COOL IF YOU ASK ME

[Rich Queen] AR808 YES PEGGED TO THE GBP. STILL HEARING 5.25

[omnigirl] ......OK THANK YOU SIR....... RATE is .....Drum ROLL.... 5.25 GBP.........

[OKIE OIL MAN] OMNIGIRL--CORRECTO--I HAVE PURPOSEFULY BEEN CONSERVATIVE WITH MY 4.40 RATE HOPEING PEOPLE WOULD BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

[bWM] current GBP/USD rate is 1.63 makes it 8.5575

[omnigirl] cjswest .................. just keep checking markets...forex.....CBI..... it will show up.. pretty much simultaneously...... 1:04 AM

[omnigirl] .............Should be on the bank screens tomorrow......so I am told..

[RichQueen] EXPECT TO SEE A LIVE RATE NO LATER THAN 2 PM EST TOMORROW

[RichQueen] WORLD BIG WIGS HAD A CALL. NO MORE DELAYS

[sharon59] RichQueen could it show up on london forex first

[RichQueen] GEEZ CBI? BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHEN IT SHOWS AT US BANKS

[RichQueen] EZFOREX IS ALREADY SHOWING IT AT $9.17

[RichQueen] AND REMEMBER - THE WEAKER THE USD THE HIGHER THE RATE HERE

• Downvote 1

...as long as Adam and his moderators allow this imbecile in the front door-

They should have been banned along time ago after such repeated nonsense. ;)

Come on man why do you think it's called RUMORS & it happens to be the heaviest visited catagory of all them People love this nonsence it's entertaining.

P.S.

You Don't Have to Read it.

Sorry here is the whole thing whiner13 excuse me Dreamer13 even makes Her look crazier.

Not only is she calling it. According to her EZFOREX is at $9.17 already (can you say crazy train)

[Rich Queen] AR808 YES PEGGED TO THE GBP. STILL HEARING 5.25

[omnigirl] ......OK THANK YOU SIR....... RATE is .....Drum ROLL.... 5.25 GBP.........

[OKIE OIL MAN] OMNIGIRL--CORRECTO--I HAVE PURPOSEFULY BEEN CONSERVATIVE WITH MY 4.40 RATE HOPEING PEOPLE WOULD BE PLEASANTLY SURPRISED

[bWM] current GBP/USD rate is 1.63 makes it 8.5575

[omnigirl] cjswest .................. just keep checking markets...forex.....CBI..... it will show up.. pretty much simultaneously...... 1:04 AM

[omnigirl] .............Should be on the bank screens tomorrow......so I am told..

[RichQueen] EXPECT TO SEE A LIVE RATE NO LATER THAN 2 PM EST TOMORROW

[RichQueen] WORLD BIG WIGS HAD A CALL. NO MORE DELAYS

[sharon59] RichQueen could it show up on london forex first

[RichQueen] GEEZ CBI? BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS WHEN IT SHOWS AT US BANKS

[RichQueen] EZFOREX IS ALREADY SHOWING IT AT $9.17

[RichQueen] AND REMEMBER - THE WEAKER THE USD THE HIGHER THE RATE HERE

My point is you had to copy and paste then delete a part why and i am not a whiner just honest unlike you don't put words in others mouths if your going to copy and paste don't delete parts out of it just saying.And she did'nt call it that was a quote from omnigirl that she put 1st then she said she wasn't calling it but darn close.

• Upvote 1