Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***Chase bank Cash in fee FACT**

easyrider

Yup....the dreaded bank spread. But Adam has already worked out deals with at least 3 major US banks to get us a much better deal than we could get anywhere individually....aren't you a VIP easy???? You should know this stuff, Adams been telling us this for over a year now. That's the best pre-RV perk for being a VIP member....the bulk rate he's pre-negotiated for us. If you don't know this, well then you should become a VIP right now.....as you can see, if he saves us half of the spread, you stand to make extra million or two....well worth the VIP cost. B)

Sorry...thought you were sending this....didn't make sense, I know you know better. :P

Edited by TimS
  • Upvote 2

First Conveinence Bank, Sulpher Springs TX. no fee to exchange. Fact !

There may not be an exchange fee, but there is no getting around the bank spread. NO BANK IS GOING TO EXCHANGE YOUR IQD AT THE SAME RATE THEY WILL SELL IT AT.....THAT'S JUST NOT HOW BANKS DO BUSINESS. THERE IS ALWAYS A SPREAD SO THEY MAKE MONEY. :D

• Upvote 8

I am not sure where easy got this post, but it does sound like Chase banks for sure. I have 4 accounts with Chase so I am always in and out of the bank. They know very little about anything! 12% sounds like alot, if they want mine, they will have to sharpen there pencil! I think most people here will be able to tell the banks what they want and see how bad the banks want ther business. Your right, if a group walked in, that is more buying power for sure. May even get a FRESH cup of coffee and donuts! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Yup....the dreaded bank spread. But Adam has already worked out deals with at least 3 major US banks to get us a much better deal than we could get anywhere individually....aren't you a VIP easy???? You should know this stuff, Adams been telling us this for over a year now. That's the best pre-RV perk for being a VIP member....the bulk rate he's pre-negotiated for us. If you don't know this, well then you should become a VIP right now.....as you can see, if he saves us half of the spread, you stand to make extra million or two....well worth the VIP cost. B)

Sorry...thought you were sending this....didn't make sense, I know you know better. :P

While it is SUPER cool that Adam negotiated a more feasible spread for you. ANYONE can do the same, as I have negotiated a more feasible spread with my bank as well. It is just me that I negotiated for, not a large group. It can and will be done by any investor that would like to work for a decent spread. You don't have to pay someone to do it. I have done it myself.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Does any of this have to do with the plunging dollar due to our leaders' inability to handle our nation's finances in a sound way? Your dollar is dropping because our credit rating has taken a hit. It would reflect in the exchange values you might be offered at your bank.

******** banned member post *******

What a complete waste of money! Buying info and advice from a guy who lies about his name!!

Dumb

Why did you join? What are your motives? who sent you? what exactly do you want? You sound like a masochist ( one who willingly decides to inflict oneself pain)...You're welcome to it... Your choice, mr. Obvious Agent Provocateur

Edited by Adam Montana

When it comes time to cash in, banks will be begging people to go to their bank and they will not be charging 12%.

Actually, they will charge whatever they want.

Are you going to say no to 3,4,5, or 6 banks in a row when they know you're just a lonely investor with a relatively small amount of Dinar?

NO, you won't. You will eventually give in, pay the spread, and then wish you were VIP.

And it will be a lot more than :twocents::lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1