Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thurs Bytes: Check--Mate Discusses Tony's Drinking Problem

DinarThug

[/url] CNN. Broadcasting From The Ministry Of Redundancy Ministry In Baghdad, The Iraqi Capital Of Iraq.

Thug Note: The Dinar Guru Site Puts The Title Guru In Front Of The Name Of The Person That Is Quoted. The 2nd Quote is from check--mate.

8-4-2011 Guru Adam Montana the Erbil agreement...is NOT concluded...don't listen to the clowns that say otherwise...it is making progress. I hope they surprise me and lift HCL or CH7 during Ramadan, it would be a great way to slip an RV out - do it when nobody expects, but I just dont think so. I don't think CBI will push...the CBI is more likely to keep the status quo but they can't do it forever, something has to change, and they want things to change, they just move SLOW. They HAVE to release coins when the rates go up! Nobody knows the rate, it's all speculation.

8-4-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzz Tony does drink his own koolaid. I told him that if he purchased every dollar he put on reserves he would have a lot right now. We are novice economists...I believe we are really close. I was stoked to see gold prices go up, the rise of the gold and the lower the dollar makes a better RV for us. We are really close. Like we have been

8-4-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE A CONTACT WITH THE CBI AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET READY, THAT WE WOULD SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN FRIDAY. I WAS EVEN TOLD A POSSIBLE RATE - $2.30. HE TOLD ME IT WOULD COME IN LOW FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING THE LARGER NOTES OFF THE STREET. HE DID SAY IT WAS TEMPORARY RATE

8-3-2011 Guru TonyTNT Nothing negative. Nothing saying stopped or on hold. Everyone still looking for this thing any minute.

8-3-2011Guru Kaperoni This is needed to help boost the Iraqi economy and facilitate transactions, etc. That can only be accomplished...with a tradable currency of value. Without Allawi in a position of power in the GOI, I do not see the RV, once Allawi has a position (Erbil agreement), the RV will happen directly thereafter,key - watch for this publicly announced. Will we see the RV this week? Articles support we will see it at any moment or any day, YES the RV and new notes will be seen very soon. And it may very will be “this week” as stated. IMO, the rate will be around 1 to 1.

8-3-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IRAQ INFORMED THE IMF THEY ARE READY AND MORE THAN READY TO R/V BECAUSE OF THE POOR CONDITION OF THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION. IT HAS DEGRADED TO THE POINT THAT THE COUNTERFEITERS CAN MAKE EXACT DUPLICATE OF CURRENCY AND IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REAL DINAR AND FAKE DINAR. THE CBI HAS SAID THE COINS WILL BE PUT IN CIRCULATION THE LAST OF THIS WEEK. WHY WOULD YOU PUT OUT LOWER DENOMINATED COINS AT THE 1170 DINARS TO THE DOLLAR RATE?

8-3-2011 Guru Mailman17 WE KNOW THE HCL IS ON THE BLOCK, MANDATORY, THE 3 ZEROES ARE ON THE BLOCK, ALSO MANDATORY. SO WE WAIT. VERY POSSIBLE AND MOST LIKELY IMO,[They will do it during Ramadan]. I ALSO THINK WE HAVE BEEN CORRECT ON THE RV AMOUNT, I WILL REPEAT SHABS STATEMENT "ON PAR", PERIOD. I STILL CONSIDER THIS DAY BY DAY NOW, NOT WEEKS OR MONTHS EVERYTHING IS DONE OR IN PARLIMENT WAITING

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Thanks Thug!!!! Great job as usual!! I am with Adam! There is still a lot to do, and it is always possible, due to most everything being in place, just needed to be voted on. So hang in there, and be ready....for anything this month!

Go RV!!! :):):)

• Upvote 3

8-4-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE A CONTACT WITH THE CBI AND HE TOLD ME THAT I NEEDED TO GET READY, THAT WE WOULD SEE THE RV NO LATER THAN FRIDAY. I WAS EVEN TOLD A POSSIBLE RATE - $2.30. HE TOLD ME IT WOULD COME IN LOW FOR THE SAKE OF GETTING THE LARGER NOTES OFF THE STREET. HE DID SAY IT WAS TEMPORARY RATE

End Quote

lol.

• Upvote 1

8-4-2011 Guru zzzzzzzzzTony does drink his own koolaid. I told him that if he purchased every dollar he put on reserves he would have a lot right now. We are novice economists...I believe we are really close. I was stoked to see gold prices go up, the rise of the gold and the lower the dollar makes a better RV for us. We are really close. Like we have been

8-3-2011 Guru TonyTNT Domino!!!!!!!

8-3-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IRAQ INFORMED THE IMF THEY ARE READY AND MORE THAN READY TO R/V BECAUSE OF THE POOR CONDITION OF THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION. IT HAS DEGRADED TO THE POINT THAT THE COUNTERFEITERS CAN MAKE EXACT DUPLICATE OF CURRENCY AND IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REAL DINAR AND FAKE DINAR. THE CBI HAS SAID THE COINS WILL BE PUT IN CIRCULATION THE LAST OF THIS WEEK. WHY WOULD YOU PUT OUT LOWER DENOMINATED COINS AT THE 1170 DINARS TO THE DOLLAR RATE?

Edited by webup

8-3-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man IRAQ INFORMED THE IMF THEY ARE READY AND MORE THAN READY TO R/V BECAUSE OF THE POOR CONDITION OF THE LIMITED AMOUNT OF CURRENCY IN CIRCULATION. IT HAS DEGRADED TO THE POINT THAT THE COUNTERFEITERS CAN MAKE EXACT DUPLICATE OF CURRENCY AND IT IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REAL DINAR AND FAKE DINAR

Counterfeit dinar...........isnt that kind of like having a Kia kit car?????

• Upvote 1

I find it interesting how so may of these folks that are 'in the know', know so many people in: The State Dept., Federal Reserve, US Treasury, IMF, UN, BIS, World Bank, GOI, CBI, etc, etc.

About the highest level ranking official I know is a local cop.

I guess I don't get out much

• Upvote 2

I find it interesting how so may of these folks that are 'in the know', know so many people in: The State Dept., Federal Reserve, US Treasury, IMF, UN, BIS, World Bank, GOI, CBI, etc, etc.

About the highest level ranking official I know is a local cop.

I guess I don't get out much

LOL, I know the feeling. I don't even know my local cops. GO RV !!!

• Upvote 1

These two in particular are some ridiculous.....I had to reply.

We have a new guru named Bear5642? He will be proven to be untrustworthy as soon as tomorrow!

And then there is the famous pumper Okie...............

I am soooooo sick of these gurus that insist in there being such a lack of dinar in circulation. One guru from another site (not mentioning names) has stated this same thing many times......even stating at one time that the auctions had stopped because of the lack in currency, & the very next day the auctions started once again & have continued since!

Here is a question for anyone that may know.....when there is a shortage of currency (if this scenario is even logical) would this have any effect on the auctions?

• Upvote 1