Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sonny1 7-24-11 @ 1:10p.m.

pluMmet

Good job pulMment!! That was fast thinking about screen capture!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Thanks Sonny1

Thanks Bump...I'm actually very computer savvy but my Internet computer is Linux and I can't find a Java 6 build 23 jre package anywhere

• Upvote 1

thx 4 de post...however I'm confused...paset? I may have one but on the other hand maybe not... :D from most of the "credible" scources things are really heating up and looking delicious....you can almost smell the sweet aroma of the pending rv...sniff-sniff-snort :lol:

could someone copy and paste this chat I can not read it

Thanks

11:53 AM [sonny1] hellllllo

11:54 AM [Lacey] Hey sonny

11:54 AM [catwood55] Yo sonny1

11:55 AM [sonny1] whats going on with you guys

11:55 AM [catwood55] wating   

11:55 AM [Lacey] and waiting

11:55 AM [sonny1] i just got confirmation that they had the final read on the hcl today, and it should be approved and put into law this week

11:56 AM [catwood55] cool

11:56 AM [south476] great news!!

11:56 AM [Lacey] sonny1 that sounds GREAT

11:56 AM [sonny1] i thought so

11:57 AM [south476] so this should end this week?

11:57 AM [sonny1] south476 the hcl atleast

11:57 AM [Lacey] sonny1 big step in the right direction

11:58 AM [south476] lets hope for more!

11:58 AM [sonny1] they have a standby-fill-in security, so i really dont know what else could be left

11:59 AM [sonny1] im talking to my guys right now, and they are saying hcl has been approved......we shall see

11:59 AM [south476] now implement & move on

12:00 PM [south476] with rv

12:00 PM [sonny1] ramadan is right around the corner, they have to get some work done

12:00 PM [sonny1] i know they claim they will be working through ramadan, but im not on board with that

12:01 PM [desimo] If hcl is approved that seems huge

12:01 PM [sonny1] desimo thats what im thinking as well

12:02 PM [Linda Bower] sonny1 HCL third reading?

12:02 PM [sonny1] Linda Bower thats what i just heard

12:02 PM [Linda Bower] any squabbling/

12:03 PM [Linda Bower] sonny1 what do you hear about ch7 being lifted?

12:03 PM [sonny1] Linda Bower they just told me they got through it, i imagine all that needs to be done is signing-put into law

12:04 PM [sonny1] Linda Bower people make a huge deal about 7, allllllllll financial sanctions have been lifted already

12:04 PM [Linda Bower] but what about them needing their military?

12:04 PM [sonny1] they are still under certain sanctions, but can move free financially

12:04 PM [sonny1] Linda Bower they will need military at 1170-or 1.00

12:05 PM [Linda Bower] true

12:05 PM [Linda Bower] lets get it done!

12:05 PM [sonny1] be good people

• Upvote 5

Thanks Bump...I'm actually very computer savvy but my Internet computer is Linux and I can't find a Java 6 build 23 jre package anywhere

maybe this will help:

Desktop Differences (Copy and Paste)

If you have been using Windows or a keyboard with a copy and paste key, you might be wondering how to copy and paste text between Java programs and other desktop programs and terminals.

Linux uses a mouse-driven copy and paste mechanism where mouse button one selects and copies text, and mouse button two pastes the text. This technique works for Abstract Window Toolkit (AWT) components because they use the primary selection to achieve copy and paste. Project Swing components, however, use the system clipboard for copy and paste, and most tools on the desktop, apart from the Netscape browser, do not use the clipboard.

A workaround to this limitation is to map a key or mouse button to access the system clipboard as follows:

*VT100.Translations: #override \

<Btn3Up>: select-end(CLIPBOARD) \n\

<Btn2Up>: insert-selection(CLIPBOARD) \n

The above lines can be passed as a value to an X tool using the -xrm option. Alternatively, the mapping can be made accessible to the entire desktop by including them in the .Xdefaults file in the user's home directory. The command xrdb -merge $HOME/.Xdefaults will reload updates in the .Xdefaults file.

http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/Programming/linux/

• Upvote 2

I have stepped away from this for a couple of months now. Just checked back in and it's as if nothing has changed. WAKE UP!!!! Lord, this is looking like a cult. (Just saying)

Why don't you just step right back out. You won't be missed! :P

Edited by TFK
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

the HCL determines how they will split their oil and gas revenues....it has nothing to do with an RV....Sonny...can you ask your Dubai contacts how it helps them revalue the currency?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10