Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

POP POLL (no lopsters please)

We've all heard the "experts" throw their rates around for years! <_<

Some have been trivial, some plain outrageous!

What say YOU, learned ones? No long diatribes please, just your best guess.

I say, ahhh.... $0.13 :twocents:

Hoping this is the last mile!!! :tiphat:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

.10-1.13 is my guess.

Though I'd sure be good with a $3-$5 range....I'd say that's still a great return on my lil' investment. :)

¡¡Go RV Already!!

Wow JREDinars we have exactly the same range!ohmy.gif

My wife had a dream it Rv'ed at .38. I had a dream it Rv'ed at $1.00 - $1.13 LOL!

I really lean more toward the .10 range just to be safe but think it could happen anywhere in between.

If it RV's greater than $1 then I'll be a monkey's uncle!biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

Sorry, in my dream, I was going to exchange it for what I paid for it. When I got to the window at the currency exchange I noticed a sign above it stating IQD rate was $3 USD to 1 dinar!

So that's my prediction.

:D

Based on what the PLAN said from years ago I would think the rate will be .00038 plus 20% when we remove the zero.s

SO, 1.17 plus the 20%. At least that was my understanding. Yet when we look at the growth on top of this that should be the bottom it comes out at and go up from that point.

approx. 1.37 or up.

PEACE and EXCITED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS....

PARTY TIME soon I hope....

• Upvote 2

If it occurs at all, 0.0016 (i.e. about 2x its present value), absolute max of 0.01 (12x is present value). But I don't think it will occur (i.e. a RV that is a big jump, even at my small level). My prediction is to RD to reach near $1, then grow slowly with small RVs over time as GDP grows faster than M2 (maybe much faster), to 2x or 3x that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

it will start at 1000 dinar to the dollar and gradually move from there...However, they might RD first...as they have been alluding to...if they RD it will come out at 1 to 1 and gradually move from there.

To move more the 10% would be HUGE in the currency world...but since it hasn't moved in a while they might be able to do that...they really need to adjust their money supply and improve GDP as jg167 stated.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had a dream when I first got into this investment that it RVed at $9.71....being that I have prophetic powers you and Tony should take that to the bank. laugh.gif

If it comes out at a rediculously rate at like $ 0.10, I am going to cash in all my IQD and repurchase the new denoms and wait. It will go upwards of $3+ at some point, especially if the oil production goals are of 12 mbpd are realized in the next 3-10 years.

Really, I can see scenarios where it goes from $0.10 all the way up to Okie's Koolaide number of $4....and am mentally preparing for all scenarios. Bottom line... about a $1 is what I'm feeling.

• Upvote 2

Hey guys

Been at work for past 12 hours am I missing something has something happened ??? WHAT's GOING ON :( :( :(

someone talk to me point me to the information Pleaseeeeeee

Cheers Chilli B) B)

Still waitin to hear "the big news" Chilliherb! Just takin our best guess at what the rate will be!

Seems everyone is stingy unless it came from a dream. I am gonna wade in and based on ME pride and ego, and a few other bits of information, will say it will be close to it's old rate and enough to egg on Kuwait ($3.00 -$3.500 range).... if I am right, ya'll will probably be changing your shorts cause you didn't in your wildest dreams see it coming! tongue.gif GO RV Already Baby!!! cool.gif

• Upvote 1

Economists predict 3.3 ID to the UK PS or roughly 4.6 ID to the US Dollar. This is a only starting point after RV. The ID will strengthen over time as the Iraq economy becomes solvent in about two years. After two years the ID may eventually settle at 1 ID to $3 Dollars. This will put the ID in line with other gulf State currencies.

The longer you hold off after RV, the greater the reward & lower your taxes are on long term capital gains. This is a sure thing, long term investment.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys

I'll give this a go Hahahaha, now lets see based on the yacht a humble 150 foot full sat you get the picture (custom made) the summer house(somewhere in the Swiss alps) the car (tossup btw the custom made Mustang spirit and the MG eagle) I will go out on a limb here and say $3.38 on the high side and $1.87 on the low side. :D :D

If the low side hits then I may have to take off 25 foot of the yacht. :P :P :lol: :lol:

Cheers Chilli B) B)

• Upvote 1