Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just for fun, what countries are we from?

HopeTas

Middle Earth and Lemuria.

I traversed many a underground lake, valley, and chasm for this here Rv. Once done, I shall buy metal and burrow my way back again. Middle earth needs Metal! You greedy humans mined so much of it, we've none left for our swords, shields, and iconic jewelry!! How can we defend our realm from Grackles and Draco's popping out jumprooms without molten gold, silver, and steele to pierce their hairy hides?? Go RV already!!

• Upvote 3

Middle Earth and Lemuria.

I traversed many a underground lake, valley, and chasm for this here Rv. Once done, I shall buy metal and burrow my way back again. Middle earth needs Metal! You greedy humans mined so much of it, we've none left for our swords, shields, and iconic jewelry!! How can we defend our realm from Grackles and Draco's popping out jumprooms without molten gold, silver, and steele to pierce their hairy hides?? Go RV already!!

You definitely need an RV then!wink.gif I'm from the middle, middle Tennessee that is! Let me say "HOWDY' everyone! GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Hi im from the beautifull city of Chester England and been following this crap for 4 years . Before i got into this i can remember hearing on the radio (today millionares were made overnight as china revalued their curruency the rate stands today at bla bla this will be a massive needed boost to the asian economy , and now here is the weather )THAT WAS IT Dont worry folks it will happen ,history tells us this is how money is made and wars have been paid for . Just that this time we have the internet and everything is so transparent .Keep the faith its only a matter of time . A big thanks to all the nutters an Gurus you have made me smile x