Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

luv your heading, "we control the RV" :lol::lol: this reminds me of a role, my favorite actress, jodie foster played along time ago on an episode of I Spy, I think it was. she played the role of a child with kinetic powers and esp. she would say, " i am in control, i have the power, i am in control, i have the power". :lol: it was great. luv that woman.

She's a great actress no doubt. Loved her in "Silence of the lamb"..

And also in her first movie ( I think) where she was 12-13... Taxi Driver starring De Niro and Keitel.

The power of positive thought is very strong! I think I read a lot about this i the book called, The Secret. (or something like that)

I am in! For all the time I spend on here, I can definitely fall into some positive thought for two solid minutes. I believe in what you put out there. Prayer, positive thoughts, whatever suits you--we should all do this!

GREAT IDEA ! Thanks!

The Secret is not bad, I concede... Anyway there's lots of stuff to pick from for that kind of approach towards life... LOA (Law Of Attraction) which has various leaders/masters/ teachers ..

Among them, very famous are the Abraham-Hicks couple... Lots of material on youtube if you search Abraham-Hicks and ....law of attraction....

Also Bashar... I deem him interesting ... just check Bashar on youtube

Edited by umbertino

Guest RPMKIMD
:D Count me in from Texas............. I pray for this everyday.............. Because when I get it, it will be a blessing for many. :rolleyes:B)

I'm in! FYI, a group of Buddhists in a major city once did a group meditation every day for the purpose of decreasing violent crime in that city. The results were unmistakeable. Violent crime decreased significantly within a short time after the daily meditation began. This stuff works. GO RV!

9:02 PST, damn man couldn't you make it CST so the rest of the world would at least be awake :D . Ok for the cause I will get my butt out of bad and then go into deep thought. What the heck sounds like a good idea to me. I'm in!

• Upvote 1

Well, it seems like the lemming theory is in full force. If he asked you all to take a crap at that time would you?

well well well i just knew someone would try to mess it all up guess your mommy didnt give you enough attention why dont you kick rocks from this thread. Obviously you dont believe in anything so why would you believe in this right? I expected nothing from you anyhow.

• Upvote 6

I'm in! FYI, a group of Buddhists in a major city once did a group meditation every day for the purpose of decreasing violent crime in that city. The results were unmistakeable. Violent crime decreased significantly within a short time after the daily meditation began. This stuff works. GO RV!

Hagelin, a nuclear physicist who ran for President in the Natural Law party, has worked for decades on this Law of Attraction. There are documented cases where thousands of highly trained meditators visualized reduced violence and love during the wars in Beirut and in American cites, and levels of violence in those short periods were confirmed much much lower than at other times. Just google Hagelin, Abraham-Hicks, Ekhart Tolle and The Secret.

It is the law of the universe. It has to work. Otherwise known as prayer.