Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hagelin, a nuclear physicist who ran for President in the Natural Law party, has worked for decades on this Law of Attraction. There are documented cases where thousands of highly trained meditators visualized reduced violence and love during the wars in Beirut and in American cites, and levels of violence in those short periods were confirmed much much lower than at other times. Just google Hagelin, Abraham-Hicks, Ekhart Tolle and The Secret.

It is the law of the universe. It has to work. Otherwise known as prayer.

Love John Hagelin and the Natural Law party! I voted for him.

Nothing based on fear. Your get your power by tapping into The Power, Higher Power, God, etc..

Thank you for having the guts to suggest this!

It could also be helpful to not only focus on the bottom line and our desired results... but starting with the people 'at the top' who can make it happen, all the way down to the positive effects it would have on Iraq, their people and spreading throughout the world to positively touch everyone who shares this vision.

Whatever one's religion, faith or belief...all positive thoughts for the greater good can certainly do no harm.

All the pumping, BS, hype, bashing, indifference and even lies for attention and self glorification has only created more problems than it has solved. The roller coaster of emotions we are running on leaves us confused, exhausted and ready to overreact to the least little thing.

Perhaps now is the time we should stand together and move this in the right direction. Even if each person is not able to join in on the suggested time of focus...if we try to keep the tide rolling with a positive frame of mind...let's see what happens!

It is very important to focus and visualize the results of the RV: See the Iraqis as prosperous, bountiful food and water, electricity, commerce. See our country as prospering due to the influx of dollars spent and taxes paid. See yourself in the desires that you have: a new house, giving to your charity or church, helping others, a new boat, helping a Vet, new shoes, whatever. Visualize the effects and it will happen.

• Upvote 2

It is very important to focus and visualize the results of the RV: See the Iraqis as prosperous, bountiful food and water, electricity, commerce. See our country as prospering due to the influx of dollars spent and taxes paid. See yourself in the desires that you have: a new house, giving to your charity or church, helping others, a new boat, helping a Vet, new shoes, whatever. Visualize the effects and it will happen.

Carrello,

You gave me chills with this post... I am 100% with you. Thank you for your input. Major +1

Me and My 3 year old granddaughter lighted a candil, and she also prayed with me... I need this to happen, so I can provide for her and keep her with me, and fight with the system not to give her back to her mother, who neglected her and in result she was seriously hurt.

We have the power.

Carrello,

You gave me chills with this post... I am 100% with you. Thank you for your input. Major +1

I got some good JuJu going at the appointed time. Whew!

It is also important to be gracious and thankful. Tell the Universe you are thankful for what you have received (whether you have received it yet or not). And very importantly, with new found wealth, be gracious. This is a gift. Use it wisely and well.

Me and My 3 year old granddaughter lighted a candil, and she also prayed with me... I need this to happen, so I can provide for her and keep her with me, and fight with the system not to give her back to her mother, who neglected her and in result she was seriously hurt.

We have the power.

Bless her little heart. Be well and I will be thinking of your both, your life together, and all of the good that you can do for her and others while your live your lives together.

• Upvote 1

I got some good JuJu going at the appointed time. Whew!

It is also important to be gracious and thankful. Tell the Universe you are thankful for what you have received (whether you have received it yet or not). And very importantly, with new found wealth, be gracious. This is a gift. Use it wisely and well.

Bless her little heart. Be well and I will be thinking of your both, your life together, and all of the good that you can do for her and others while your live your lives together.

Thank you Corello, God bless u.

I'm not in, because this doesn't usually work, but I wish you all the best!

A mind is like a parachute "It only works if it is open".

I am a very logical and at times analytical thinker and then a few years ago I found it really got in my way. I'm definitely not saying this is what you are about, only stating that most scientist would tell you that the magnitude of what we can accomplish with our brains if fully used is unfathomable.

+1 to you for having a differing and respectful opinion and having the guts to post it. Rent the DVD "The Secret". It is and interesting outlook on this conversation.

• Upvote 1

Maybe what we put out there is working! We are seeing a lot of weird "juju" going on with the currency calculators on several sites..... How exciting! Maybe it's a fluke, but there's an equal possibility that something is changing with the value of the Dinar, as the Bloomberg site has been said to usually be pretty steady (as in it never does what it's doing today.)

Maybe we could organize another one in the later evening hours or something, and we can all do it again with all the advice on here about visualizing the Iraqi people living in abundance, how we will help others with our gift, visualize cashing in at the counter, etc, etc...

Just a thought. This stuff is very powerful you guys! Thanks to everyone that participated. :)

• Upvote 1

Maybe what we put out there is working! We are seeing a lot of weird "juju" going on with the currency calculators on several sites..... How exciting! Maybe it's a fluke, but there's an equal possibility that something is changing with the value of the Dinar, as the Bloomberg site has been said to usually be pretty steady (as in it never does what it's doing today.)

Maybe we could organize another one in the later evening hours or something, and we can all do it again with all the advice on here about visualizing the Iraqi people living in abundance, how we will help others with our gift, visualize cashing in at the counter, etc, etc...

Just a thought. This stuff is very powerful you guys! Thanks to everyone that participated. :)

I'm with you JRE... when are you thinking?

"We control the RV"

You don't think the Iraqis, CBI, Parliament, FOREX, the banks have anything to say about RV.

Of course they do. I would never deny that. I also wouldn't deny that there are forces that are not explainable that may play a part.

• Upvote 2

A mind is like a parachute "It only works if it is open".

I am a very logical and at times analytical thinker and then a few years ago I found it really got in my way. I'm definitely not saying this is what you are about, only stating that most scientist would tell you that the magnitude of what we can accomplish with our brains if fully used is unfathomable.

+1 to you for having a differing and respectful opinion and having the guts to post it. Rent the DVD "The Secret". It is and interesting outlook on this conversation.

Damn WowLewi, your intelligence and Wisdom continue to impress me.

I'm sorry that I missed this whole experiment as I just found your previous

TBE post this afternoon and then followed the link here.

I am, at this point in my life a total skeptic of anything supernatural, whether

religious, paranormal or whatever. I am however familiar with "The Secret"

and The Law of Attraction but I have not studied it enough yet to come to a

conclusion on it's truth and validity, in my own mind at least.

I'm with you also though on the power of the human brain. That's been the

focus of my study for the last several months. For me, everything begins and

ends in the brain. JMO of course.

So I would love to join you in another experiment of this type. Science holds

all the answers for me. Again, my opinion. Bashers, hold your tongue.

But here's the deal for me. This last experiment by design could prove nothing.

The rest of July is way too much time. According to 90% of the "intel" and hopes

out there the RV looks pretty good right now and could very well happen this month.

So if it does it would not even be close to fair to attribute it to this experiment.

Therefore, if you want to make it scientific, you would have to zero the target in

to say today or tomorrow (for whatever date is chosen for the experiment).

Does that make sense? Even then it would not be fair to claim credit but hey, it

would be a lot more impressive.

That's my take. Please Bashers, again hold your tongue unless you have an

intelligent arguement with my logic. Thank you.

I am IN, it should be a reasonable time please, for all time zone's..

Maybe it can be done at the same time (say 10pm) by everyone in their own time zone. That way it is a constant prayer/thought/Ch'i (whatever you choose to call it) being lifted up 24/7 .

As an aside, I happened to be in Lancaster County (PA) today. Following the apointed time I was driving done the road and saw a bold sign that read "RV GOOD RATES". When I got up to it it was a place that sells recreational vehicles. That was a hmmmm moment. :)

So I would love to join you in another experiment of this type. Science holds

all the answers for me. Again, my opinion. Bashers, hold your tongue.

But here's the deal for me. This last experiment by design could prove nothing.

The rest of July is way too much time. According to 90% of the "intel" and hopes

out there the RV looks pretty good right now and could very well happen this month.

So if it does it would not even be close to fair to attribute it to this experiment.

Therefore, if you want to make it scientific, you would have to zero the target in

to say today or tomorrow (for whatever date is chosen for the experiment).

Does that make sense? Even then it would not be fair to claim credit but hey, it

would be a lot more impressive.

Zig,

Normally when I visualize I try to be more specific (Thanks to my wife - now she is amazing!). I agree with you. My thought process was that if we keep it to the month of July we could get more people on board. If it RV'd today I wouldn't take any credit but I would be pleased as "punch" (is "punch" pleased, I think "ponch" was when he was on the show Chips - Oops.. another ADD moment).

I like your idea. I sent you a message.

From another Forum ... I hope some of you here will find it interesting......For those not interested.... That's ok.......

Enjoy.

The purpose of this thread is to provide tips and techniques regarding manifesting your dream life.

The first two things to always remember are:

1) Anything and Everything is possible. Literally. The only blockades are the ones that you yourself create. If you find yourself approaching your desire as "impossible", just realize you are making it impossible by continuously choosing to view it as such. It's not impossible. Nothing is. Take a breath, remember anything is possible. Anything.

2) You are manifesting 24/7. There is never ever a time when you aren't manifesting. Reality is the mirror for your consciousness. Whatever state your consciousness is in, is reflected in your reality. Paying attention to your attitude, your thoughts and your feelings will allow you to see that your reality is in fact reflecting everything, everything going on inside of you. Always.

----------------------------------------------------------------

FIGURE OUT, EXACTLY WHAT IT IS THAT YOU WANT/WANT TO BE

You may already know, you may not already know. Sometimes the best way to figure it out, is to pay attention to the negative judgments you make about yourself and your life. Write down absolutely everything you want in a journal. Do it from the positive. Don't write "I don't want to be fat anymore!" Write "I have a great body!" Don't write "I don't want to be socially awkward!" write "I am a fun, social person". Figuring out exactly what you want is the first step to controlling your life and getting the life of your dreams.

DAY DREAMING vs VISUALIZATION

Day dreaming is picturing your desire happening in the future. This is not what you want to do. As we've already established, reality is the mirror for your state of consciousness. Seeing it in the future will only reflect exactly that back to you: Your desire existing in the future! And not now! And the longer you do that, the longer your desire will stay in the future! You want your desire right now don't you?

"Want" will also be reflected back to you, as you "Wanting" your desire, meaning that you don't have it.

Visualizing is different. The purpose behind visualization is perceiving yourself to already BE exactly what you want to be. It's perceiving yourself as having right now exactly what you want to have. Your mirror will then reflect that back to you! PLAY PRETEND for 15 minutes a day. Pretend to already be that person, right now. FEEL IT! Pretend to already have those things that you want, RIGHT NOW. Feel it to be real right now! What would it feel like if you had that one million dollars right now? There'd be no worries about whether or not it was coming your way, because you'd already have it! Those worries regarding your intention wouldn't be there, because you'd already have it. And your mirror will reflect this.

The best times to do this, are in the morning immediately after waking up, as you're falling asleep at night, and after meditation, while you're still in that meditative state.

CELEBRATE YOUR MANIFESTING ABILITY

Spend 5 minutes a day, having a little mini celebration for how terrific of a manifestor you are. Even if you are only manifesting negative things into your life, CELEBRATE manifesting, and you're amazing manifesting powers. Do some activity purposely designated for celebrating your manifestation powers. Once a week, do it on a larger scale. Treat yourself to something, like a glass of wine, or something that you enjoy, and remember that you are doing it to celebrate your manifestation powers. This will super charge your manifesting, because like we've established, reality is your mirror. Celebrating how awesome you are at manifesting will be reflected back to you, especially if you are the type of person that is used to beating themselves up for your desires not manifesting. Celebrate it!

PREPARE FOR YOUR DESIRE'S MANIFESTATION

Be like an expecting mother, arranging her unborn child's bedroom. Painting the walls, building a crib, filling the room with stuffed animals, hanging cartoon paintings on the wall..you get the idea. Prepare your environment and yourself for your intention to manifest. What can you do to make space and to prepare your environment for your desire? If you are trying to manifest a new car, clean out your garage. Are you trying to manifest one million dollars? Well, how about researching different banks? Go down to the mall, and find all the things you are going to buy as soon as your "baby" arrives.

Actions like preparing your environment for your desires arrival act as triggers for your desires to manifest in the physical realm. Literally, any action could be used as a trigger for your intentions, as long as you believed in what you were doing. You could hop up and down 25 times after telling yourself "Hopping up and down 25 times will trigger the manifestation of my desire." As long as you believe in it fully and confidently, that action will be a trigger. I personally find it's best to keep the action tied to the desire some how, because it's easier to be confident in the action. So go clean that garage! Your new car is coming and it needs some space! Go research what banks would be best to hold your large sum of money!

FACE YOUR FEARS

We sometimes harbor fears towards our desires and the manifestation of our desires. Classic LOA material has convinced us to ignore those dirty negative feelings/thoughts and stay focused on our desires. But this doesn't help. Ignoring our negative thoughts and feelings does not make them go away, it simply keeps us willfully ignorant to their existence. By facing, and paying attention to those fears and negative feelings/thoughts, we gain understanding as to why exactly we have that fear, and we begin to understand how that fear has been manifesting into our reality. Feeling it dissolves the feeling, sheds light on the conditioned thought cycles that created and sustained that feeling, and it allows us move beyond it. Ignoring the fear will not get rid of it, nor will it stop it from manifesting into your reality, it only serves to keep you ignorant of your fear.

Spend some time thinking about your desire, and see how it feels to you. If you desire money, meditate on "money" for a little while and pay attention to the feelings focusing on "money" produces. The way you feel towards money, is exactly what your experience of money is. So figure out how you really feel about money, and why you feel that way. This will help you bring to light thoughts that may be contradicting your intentions, and therefor keeping them from manifesting. Remember, anything is possible.

Let's say you want to manifest money. If you find yourself worrying where the money is going to come from, it's because you are afraid the money won't manifest, so then it won't. If you want to win the lottery, and you avoid checking the results of the drawings, it's because you are afraid of being let down by not winning. If you want a girlfriend/boyfriend but you are afraid to ask anybody out, it's because you're afraid they will say no. These fears make us stand in place in regards to manifesting our desires. The only way to break on through, is to face those fears, as scary as it might be. Meditate on them, pay attention to them, feel them, bring them from the darkness and into the light and dissolve them! You can't fight your fears! You have to face them if you no longer want to lug them around, and have them reflect back to you in your mirror.

THINK FROM THE STATE YOU WANT TO OBTAIN

A) THINK FORWARD FROM YOUR DESIRED STATE OF BEING

This goes back to visualization. Let's say you want to manifest a new car. So you do the visualizations of having it right now and already being there. A helpful visualization exercise is to think and make plans FROM that state, of having a new car. Think about what you would say to your friends or family about your new car, and events that would immediately follow you getting that new car. Who are you planning on driving around? Since you already have that car, what do you plan on doing with it? Any road trips? If so, where to? Think forward FROM the state of being that you desire. Feel that state of being as being real, right now, as having already obtained it, and make plans FROM that state.

B) THINK BACKWARD FROM YOUR DESIRED STATE OF BEING

A good technique for visualization, is to see yourself right now as having your complete dream life, then "remember" things that led up to that moment. Try and remember talking to the car salesmen. What did he/she look like? Start from your dream life, and remember backwards to your state now. Some of these invented memories, will actually be the way things happen when your desire manifests. How does it feel to be sitting in your dream car right now? Now think backwards FROM there. "Remember" being at the dealership, seeing the people there. Let's say you're intending for a new house. See yourself as having it RIGHT NOW, then think backward. See the realitor who helped you find the house, remember taking a tour of it....think backwards and build memories.

Edited by umbertino