Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HEARD THE TRUTH TODAY

bigcity Bob

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS I AM NOT ANYTHING BUT A VESTED PERSON IN THE IRAQI DINAR,

I WORK IN A MOTORCYCLE STORE AND WAS SITTING AT MY DESK WHEN A ME GUY APPROACHED ME TODAY AND ASKED IF WE CONSIGNED PEOPLES MOTORCYCLES. I SAID YES WHY ? HE SAID " I WORK OVER SEAS AND DO NOT HAVE TIME TO RIDE IT.." I ASKED HIME WHERE HE WORKED AND WHAT HE DID. HE SAID" I AM A CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ BUILDING PUMPING STATIONS FOR WATER THERE"

I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS GETTING HIS PAY? HE SAIID" YES WE GET PAID FINE ALL THE TIME. WE MAKE BETWEEN 8 AND 10,000 A MONTH. "

I ASKED HIM IF HE GOT PAID IN U.S. DOLLARS OR DINAR. HE SAID IN USD. WHY DO YOU ASK?

i TOLD HIM I HAD IRAQI DINAR AND HEARD IT WAS ABOUT TO REVALUE AND PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSIDLY DANCING IN THE STREETS THERE.

HE SAID "NEWS TO ME, I HAVE A TON OF DINAR ALSO AND WE SEE NO SIGNS AT ALL OF ANY PENDING RV, REDEINOMINATION, OR DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF PAPER. IT IS A VERY POOR PEOPLE AREA WITH FIGHTING GOING ON ALL THE TIME AND ITS SAD..

AGAIN HE TOLD ME THAT" I HAV A TON OF DINAR SINCE 05 BUT DONT SEE IT RVING ANYTIME SOON FROM WHAT WE SEE IN IRAQ. ITS ALL HYPE HERE IN THIS COUNTRY.

I JUST SHOOK MY HEAD AND SAID WELL HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY..

A TRUE STORY THAT HAPPENED TODAY.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST HERE. IM NOT A BASHER NOR A PUMPER

BCB

bigcitybob you should have asked how long has he been back in the states because something could have changed since he has been back.

bigcity Bob,

Don't take this the wrong way but I don't understand what "truth" you heard as your title suggests. The worker said, "News to me" which to me means that he cannot confirm or deny if anything has "currently" happened or if anything is going to happen because he wasn't aware of anything concerning the revalue of the dinar at the time that you mentioned it to him. Plus you said you spoke to him at your place of business which also confirms that his statement wasn't truth about anything but only his opinion since he's not currently in Iraq where he has access to the latest news that he can share. Thanks for the info but I think that we should remain positive and hope that maybe something will happen soon.

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 3

I WORK IN A MOTORCYCLE STORE AND WAS SITTING AT MY DESK WHEN A ME GUY APPROACHED ME TODAY AND ASKED IF WE CONSIGNED PEOPLES MOTORCYCLES. I SAID YES WHY ? HE SAID " I WORK OVER SEAS AND DO NOT HAVE TIME TO RIDE IT.." I ASKED HIME WHERE HE WORKED AND WHAT HE DID. HE SAID" I AM A CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ BUILDING PUMPING STATIONS FOR WATER THERE"

I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS GETTING HIS PAY? HE SAIID" YES WE GET PAID FINE ALL THE TIME. WE MAKE BETWEEN 8 AND 10,000 A MONTH. "

I ASKED HIM IF HE GOT PAID IN U.S. DOLLARS OR DINAR. HE SAID IN USD. WHY DO YOU ASK?

i TOLD HIM I HAD IRAQI DINAR AND HEARD IT WAS ABOUT TO REVALUE AND PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSIDLY DANCING IN THE STREETS THERE.

HE SAID "NEWS TO ME, I HAVE A TON OF DINAR ALSO AND WE SEE NO SIGNS AT ALL OF ANY PENDING RV, REDEINOMINATION, OR DIFFERENT AMOUNTS OF PAPER. IT IS A VERY POOR PEOPLE AREA WITH FIGHTING GOING ON ALL THE TIME AND ITS SAD..

AGAIN HE TOLD ME THAT" I HAV A TON OF DINAR SINCE 05 BUT DONT SEE IT RVING ANYTIME SOON FROM WHAT WE SEE IN IRAQ. ITS ALL HYPE HERE IN THIS COUNTRY.

BCB

I by no means am saying you are wrong but I will say this. NO ONE KNOWS! Does any one honestly think it would be public knowledge that there is about to be a rv? Every bed in Iraq would be filled with dinar. Then it wouldn't be spent and that would be just as bad on there economy. Its going to happen but no one is just going to be told about it. lol thats like someone knowing the winning lottery numbers and telling everyone what they are before the drawing. Its not going to be told to any one.This is my opinion but I bet that I am right.

• Upvote 1

I HAVE SAID THE SAME THING AS I HAVE A COUSIN AND A CLOSE FRIEND BOTH IN BAGHDAD. SAME STORY BY THEM SORRY TO SAY.

PEOPLE CALL ME A TROLL, BUT IM JUST TRYING TO SHARE THE TRUTH IS ALL.

taboo, what you need to do is gop start you a site for all the ones who have dinar but don't believe in it! I have heard you day after day moan about not believing in this. Why keep punishing yourself for the benefit of others? We've all heard you and know how you feel. The only ones you are messing up now are new people who come to learn and learn that you don't believe in it. I'm sure the only reason you are still here is so you can crow about knowing more than Scooter if it happens to not RV in July. You will be the new guru!

I have come to the conclusion that if Shabibi and the bank presidents from 5 large US banks came on all national news channels and announced to the world that the RV would not be until July of 2014 and give all the reasons why there would still be people on dinar sites (especially the pumpers) who would say oh , he is wrong - it is just all smoke and mirrors - they just don't want to tell us - we know it is already done.

• Upvote 1

BCB

Fact of the matter is that there has been a lockdown on the internet over there for a long time lots of sites are off limits on corporate net works ....

so he just may not know

• Upvote 1

I wasnt going to wade into this, but I cant stand it. Gotta throw in my 2 cents. First, I do not believe for a second that all they have to do is push the pretty button, or vote, or simply come out and say it is done, and poof, their money is worth hundreds or thousands of percents more. That flys in the face of reality. If that was the case, why wouldnt any country simply "adjust" the value of their own currency to take care of trade imbalances, catastrophies, wars, famine, or such. IMO, there has to be a better basis for currency value than a simple vote by parliment or word of a single federal banker or politician. Value floats according to world perception of value behind currency. Variables may include minerals, manafacturing, monetary policy, political stability, well, you get the idea. I am sure this oversimplifies, but this is something I can understand. On this basis, this could indeed be a "long term investment". There exist one possible exception. There is a long shot, and I mean a long shot,that a plan was instituted before the war in which those in the know around the world could set themselfs up for a huge windfall by taking down a currency, changing it out for worthless paper, hoarding up millions, then institute a "revalue", or basically take it back close to pre war levels. Seems like a plausible plan, if those that started the plan still maintain any control of the plan. Do these major world players still hold the cards? Have circumstances changed to make a revalue impractical? Well, the answer to those questions I cannot possibly know. I came into this investment fully aware that it could be very long term, but the possiblity was there that I could be betting with those in very powerful positions. Since those kinds of "deals" come around only a few times in a persons life, I thought why not. I really wasn't looking for any long term investments, but since there is a chance for significant gain if they go ahead and complete the plan, I felt it was worth the risk. Frankly, the words from our gurus, bankers, contractors, gamblers, and the like I read for entertainment, but it all really means nothing. Not offended if a date or rate doesnt pan out. Not excited if a much bantied about date is approaching. It will have a significant revalue if it is in "the Plan". If it is not in the "Plan", then it will see a more gradual ascent according to the progress made by the country. Either way, its ok. But I truthfully hope there is a "plan", and I really hope we are on the right side of it!

• Upvote 3

THIS WAS TALKING ABOUT ALL THE HYPE HERE IN THE COUNTRY.DOESNT MATTER WHAT ANYONE THINKS.WHAT I FEARED, I HEARD.

LOOK AT ALL MY POSTS, I AM A BELIVER AND HOPE HE IS DEAD WRONG.

I REALLY DO . BUT HE WAS JUST AN AVERAGE GUY.

OR DO YOU CONSPIRICY NUTJOBS THINK HE WAS IN A GAG ORDER ALSO???

GIVE ME A FRIKKEN BREAK.

WAKE UP AND BE REALISTIC..

THIS IS BECOMMING A LONG TERM INVESTMENT AND I AM OK WITH THAT..

GOOD NIGHT

Bob, please don't go to bed. Lets talk about this. Bob?

• Upvote 1

taboo, what you need to do is gop start you a site for all the ones who have dinar but don't believe in it! I have heard you day after day moan about not believing in this. Why keep punishing yourself for the benefit of others? We've all heard you and know how you feel. The only ones you are messing up now are new people who come to learn and learn that you don't believe in it. I'm sure the only reason you are still here is so you can crow about knowing more than Scooter if it happens to not RV in July. You will be the new guru!

Gaawwdd, I could not agree more. I will pay for the site, Taboo, if you will go.

BCB

Bob you could be right because I've a friend that is a bank examiner and has

been for about 30 years and he told me about the same thing but I just shook it off

thinking that he didn't know what he was talking about but now I've to wonder....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

THAT CONSTRUCTION WORKER IS A LOT CLOSER TO SHABBIBI THAT YOU WILLO EVR BE.. NEVER SAID I WAS AN EXPERT. JUST VESTED. YA DIG?

LOSER..

Hey All Ya'll People are a little over the top sensitive today. It was a little HAHA funny. Now if we'd been sittin around drinking beers or at the golf course it would've gotten at least a little sparing conversation. Will everyone RELAX please. And BCB it wasn't an attack on your person, I assure you. Just a little jousting fun..... I guess I shall go somewhere where things aren't taken so seriously. This WILLLLLL RV when it RV's and none of us have any control over that. So why all the animosity and anger and rudeness. For heavens sake.......

Namaste.

• Upvote 2

I have come to the conclusion that if Shabibi and the bank presidents from 5 large US banks came on all national news channels and announced to the world that the RV would not be until July of 2014 and give all the reasons why there would still be people on dinar sites (especially the pumpers) who would say oh , he is wrong - it is just all smoke and mirrors - they just don't want to tell us - we know it is already done.

This

I also work in Iraq and i see what goes on there. If the local iraqis are not dancing in the streets they are trying to stay alive. Please watch the news, how can you have revalue if there are car bombs and homicide bombers blowing up stuff on a daily basis. I think one of the reason is that the insurgents have a boat load of dinars and if it RV's they will have more money to buy more influence. Don't always think the contractors are not in the know. Hell they are there and you guys are in the states listening to OKIE and others who are wayyyy off the planet. I only invested what i could lose on a vacation. I don't have millions of dinars as a investment.

Let's see..... very poor people, lots of fighting going on all the time..... sounds like Detroit, Michigan to me. :blink: After all, the population is growing rapidly and will soon be dominated by Muslim population. :huh:

Airforce17...even though I agree with you that Detroit is a crap-hole, don't knock my hometown!;)

R.O.

If you hinge your hopes on a quick rv you are destined for disappointment because even if it were to happen in 2 days tomorrow you will be disappointed. With the proper motivation, this thing could happen quickly.....or not. But to attack posts like this makes no sense, neither does being all negative about a belief that it will be next year. There are many boots on the ground that have brought reports. Very few if any have true inside info. Remember! Our joy comes from the Lord. In Him is our hope. It will come. I believe soon. But I am also grounded enough to know that it may not. Live well.

• Upvote 1

I for one belive his story, BUT here is the thing. They dont want the people in country or anyware else to know anything and we dont. if they let some people no whats going on it would cause kayos. They dont need that. All this BS we here on here is exactly that BS. Its comming but i dont see it real soon. In time we will hear it but when its done the world will know all at once.Just my 2 cents on it. :rolleyes: All good things come to thows who wait.

A salesman and construction worker walk into a bar.......... And come out experts on the Iraqi Dinar!!! Very clever!!

Namaste.

This contract worker is just like us. He works in a controlled environment and doesn't know anything more than we do. Yes, he does make good money there as they are paid quite handsomely. So...nice post. It's always nice to hear from someone who lives it daily in Iraq.

Finally some logical real news not just what we pretend what we want to hear.

News? There is no link. The man could be wrong. I believe Bobs story and encounter with the ME contractor( thanks for sharing Bob) but that doesn't make the contractors intel right. Nobody has all the facts in this investment therfore everything is speculative. Intel is like pieces of a puzzle and until you have them all you wil not solve it.

• Upvote 1

Well sorry Bob, but we also have family anf friends that have been in Iraq for the last 6yrs. and they have been invested since day one,they also keep us posted on any news that they can get,because they can get in trouble if they are caught talking about the dinar,so they have to keep it down and in codes,and they did let us know that the word is that we will get an rv soon and that the goverment will be closing their camps down,packing them up and shipping them and everything home by the end of the year,their assignment will be over.And what we fail to see is that yes there are a lot of poor people in Iraq(look around you and see the homeless in America) and yes there are a lot of killings on the streets(cut on the news anytime any day and you still won't hear of it all in America)and yes unemployment is still up in Iraq(visit any DEPT. of Labor in any US city and look at the daily applications) These things are not only in Iraq, but world wide,so what I'm saying is we can't look that these signs and determine if their money will rv, it's already at the door, and this is not JMO!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I been saying this all along & people don't want to hear it. Many issues must be resolved before RV. Violence is once again on the rise. The one republic future of Iraq is in doubt. It could break up into 3 separate countries. Iraq is still a very poor country with crumbling infrastructures. It may take up to 2 years to RV. The timing is not right. Hang in there. This is a long term investment.

Iraq is still down & out but not for very long. The future looks briight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1