Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Screen shot from Okie

qzee

Screen shot from Okie don't shoot me

End Quote

I think I'll shoot you... But only once.... Fair enough?

Fair enough :)

I really just wanted you all to eat it up so that I could take it back to the person who sent it to me and show them that Okie is full of it.

• Upvote 2

Not sure why all the excitement. That is an image at the bottom left side of that website and has displayed that fugure for literally months. IT IS NOT REAL. That has been debunked long ago by other DV members on this site. Sorry... Just trying to keep things real here especially for those that havn't visited DV in the past several months.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Okie knows better than that. He is very aware of that site. Leads me to believe he's only trying to get the hype going. I can't remember what site it is but I'm sure someone will post it for the new people to see. We need the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the TRUTH. He should have mentioned the fact that site has had that posted as such for a long time. Just saying. God Bless Semper Fi

:blink: i guess Okie didn't see the post that debunked this....claim.... :huh:

if he would have clicked on "Home" the rate would change back to wot it normally is.

BANG-BANG-BANG!!!!! Ah...me lov the smell of gunpowder in the morning.... :lol: hehehe

184pd.gif

• Upvote 1

I was actually in the chat room when he posted this..... Me and a few others called the BS and posted the link to the fake rate. Okie got pissed and said....and I quote "you guys can just get your own intel from now on.....I am outta here" and left the chat. :lol:

He mentioned that he never saw that "fake" website.... Some reason I dont believe it...... lol

Edited by OH_BROTHER
  • Upvote 2

Fair enough :)

I really just wanted you all to eat it up so that I could take it back to the person who sent it to me and show them that Okie is full of it.

I know... It's all good. ....Not your fault... Maybe only accessory to the crime.... Just kidding.

Not sure why all the excitement. That is an image at the bottom left side of that website and has displayed that fugure for literally months. IT IS NOT REAL. That has been debunked long ago by other DV members on this site. Sorry... Just trying to keep things real here especially for those that havn't visited DV in the past several months.

You're absolutely right in doing that... It's part of the Newbies Protection anti-BS Program.

Edited by umbertino

Someone sent me this today. It is a screen shot supposedly from Okie showing a rate. Unfortunately he does not have the date and year on there. Because it is Okie I think we need that, but just showing you anyway. Please be kind to me :)

It says I USD= 0.27 IQD which supposedly translates into a 3.46 rate

I saw this a month ago on a site of which I do not remember however it was debunked by DV members, does anyone remember this?

I was actually in the chat room when he posted this..... Me and a few others called the BS and posted the link to the fake rate. Okie got pissed and said....and I quote "you guys can just get your own intel from now on.....I am outta here" and left the chat. :lol:

He mentioned that he never saw that "fake" website.... Some reason I dont believe it...... lol

Now, that is funny! Yep! That about sums it up. Okie is nothing but a Fakie! LOL! If that is an example of his "secret intel" then I am afraid we could be in A LOT of trouble. :unsure:

• Downvote 1

Someone sent me this today. It is a screen shot supposedly from Okie showing a rate. Unfortunately he does not have the date and year on there. Because it is Okie I think we need that, but just showing you anyway. Please be kind to me :)

It says I USD= 0.27 IQD which supposedly translates into a 3.46 rate

How stupid does this OKIE guy think we are - gheezzz :rolleyes::lol::shakehead:

• Downvote 1

Hasn't Okie been claiming higher rates? if so, then it is not plausible that he put this picture up there. In fact, I know that he is well aware that this is from the Expat site and has been posted there since late last year. He has commented directly about it being false.

Just saying.

• Upvote 1

Hey All Ya'll Just because SOMEONE SAYS this came from Okie doesn't make it so. I know everyone has their SCHTUFFFFF about the predictions, rates and dates, pumpers etc. In fact WHO really knows anything....everyday is a new day with new information and even the most educated, intelligent, and savvy experienced investor is challenged to call this RV correctly. I believe that Okie is far too intelligent to post something like this regardless of what his history may or may not be. I DO NOT believe that Okie is intentionally out to hurt anyone any more than your or I.

Just because any one of us has gotten more emotionally involved or attached to this RV than we ought to only makes it our issue, fault, responsibility. Now that we know that there really is NO WAY to predict this can we just settle down, relax and forgive all of the past indescretions and mistaken information and move on to some more positive interactions???

Just sayin....

Namaste

• Upvote 1