Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The RV has occurred !

IPP

Hey, newbie, got a link, or are you just tryin' to start trouble?

They are a member 2 months longer than you ... I hope they don't call you a newbie. :lol:

where is the link???

Due to no link I am moving this to rumor section and not the news section.

The Dinar RV'd last Thursday "in country only" at $2.62. China got dollars and Obama ( US) is being paid in $13.00 oil. There should probably be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday in the US that the Dinar has RV'd.

Just heard this is Possum's long lost son and even he had to kick him out. :rolleyes:

IPP said "I cannot say where the information came from because it could put people in jepordy."

I understand and thank you for the post. Here is my suggestion, since you can't spill in the forum maybe you could take the info to a moderator and tell them. They wouldn't spill the beans and then they could let us know if it sounds legit or not. Just a suggestion since you're getting so many -'s.

• Upvote 1

The Dinar RV'd last Thursday "in country only" at $2.62. China got dollars and Obama ( US) is being paid in $13.00 oil. There should probably be an announcement this Tuesday or Wednesday in the US that the Dinar has RV'd.

Where is your link for this?

I believe Scooter showed the US has a contract for Iraqi Oil at $32.00 per barrel with pertro dollars. Why the sudden change in oil prices. I don't think they like us that much. And Obama doesn't have the respect to garner that kind of discount on a set contract. You really need to do your home work before you start passing on someone else s rumors.

It might help if you would read Scooter's Trifecta and Adam's Materials on the Dinar.

IMHO.

Friends and fellow Dinar investors:

Before you go off the deep end day after day, and for some hour after hour, learn to verifty for yourself. We all want to believe that this investment will be a financial boost for us. However, before you bet the farm, or post unverified nonsense and rumors verify the information for yourself. The well known pumpers do not post facts, they always have "secret" informants and can't reveal their sources because they are "high up".

Spare yourself bashing, false excitement, and stress by:

1. Waiting for the email from Adam who will only send the email when the facts are in official print, on official sites and verified.

2. Check the WTO yourself and see that Iraq has indeed been accepted into that organization.

3. Check the rates on Forex and see the rate constant at the RV'd rate and read the announcment.

4. Check CBI and see the information on the offical website.

Remember we can all guess the rate and date, we can wish, we can hope, but if anyone really knew that information their would be a run to buy the dinar, and thousands would be accused of insider trading and lose the profit they would make from such a purchase. Stay grounded, continue to be patient, sensible and logical. Educate yourself on how to check the offical websites before you post nonsense.

Happy 4th of July, and best wishes for a bright financial future....

Read more:

• Upvote 3

And they both probly heard it from Okie or Poopy Dinar.......

No one can get in trouble for saying this information.....insider trading laws dont exist on currency speculation....no need to hide your sources...... laugh.gif

Unless, of course, you happen to be in a position of 'authority' and the information you're discussing/sharing happens to be proprietary in nature and the security of that information is a condition of employment...need I go on. Point being, IPP did respond and in a reasonable way. Who knows...let's not be so critical...I'm the original skeptic...I too have been around a lot longer than my membership in this site would indicate...A LOT LONGER...and I'm just going to wait...how about it!!!

• Upvote 2

I gave u a +1 to help with your neg bashes. Sorry u were hit

so hard, because it appers u have done ur reserach.

Come on guys and girls help even out his -1's.

Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by cw2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey everyone.......................just be thankful he can spell. And his grammar was also in pretty good form.

As for content........................be patient....................................who knows who...................................his guru is.

Some one please toss the next piece of meat into the ....................................fray!

• Upvote 1

Great, that means gas prices should drop at least a dime.

It's the 4th of July not April Fools. Come on Sottish One sit in a corner and people just think your dumb. Open your mouth and reveal all doubt! :blink:

• Upvote 1

I gave u a +1 to help with your neg bashes. Sorry u were hit so hard.

Because it appears u have read n done ur research, just cannot put ur hands around the wealth of information.

Come on guys and girls help even out his -1's.

Thanks biggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I have been member for longer...

and I would never post something like that without specific first or second degree intel

Ditto! I don't care what your response says.

Wow, I've never seen anyone get a -12 before.............cool.:lol:

You must have missed chuckstyer3str.