Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revalue Claim

speculatorsRIDE

I haven't heard of anybody cashing out over here.. Since the banks have been closed on Friday and Saturday and it is now only 6:30 in the morning on Sunday I don't believe this rumor unless they cashed out on Thursday but nobody has had that option that I know of.. This comes from a guy with boots on the ground ..( ME )

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

I haven't heard of anybody cashing out over here.. Since the banks have been closed on Friday and Saturday and it is now only 6:30 in the morning on Sunday I don't believe this rumor unless they cashed out on Thursday but nobody has had that option that I know of.. This comes from a guy with boots on the ground ..( ME )

Go Rv

God Bless America

Thanks. Please keep us updated whenever possible. That's appreciated.

Go Rv

God Bless America

Well goig by this intel it seems only the 'important' and wealthy people have cashed out,or have knowledge of the RV's completion.The rich and powerful are always the first to get a piece of the pie even though most people are clueless about it.

The fact that normal non top ranking people in Iraq would still be in the dark about the RV makes sense.

I'm sure if they have cashed out they were told to keep it on the down low until the public cash in took place.

but of course people aren't perfect and there will always be people who slip up and spill the beans :P

• Upvote 1

Go Rv

God Bless America

Here's my question for ya firefighter - Would it really be conceivable that you would, at your level, hear about 3 and 4 star generals and diplomats like Gates cashing in? Wouldn't you think that at this level, there would be a secretive operation that only those on the top end of the food chain would know of and be a part of? I am not diminishing you as boots on the ground in way, shape or form, but it is possible that you would never know what is happening at this level.

• Downvote 1

Well goig by this intel it seems only the 'important' and wealthy people have cashed out,or have knowledge of the RV's completion.The rich and powerful are always the first to get a piece of the pie even though most people are clueless about it.

The fact that normal non top ranking people in Iraq would still be in the dark about the RV makes sense.

I'm sure if they have cashed out they were told to keep it on the down low until the public cash in took place.

but of course people aren't perfect and there will always be people who slip up and spill the beans :P

The Generals daughter, no less...

This kind of situation wouldn't bother me just as long as I could cash out a few days later,, but I realy don't think this is the situation..

If I hear anything you guys will be the first to know..

Go Rv

God Bless America

SpeculatorsRide, as stated above, this rumor is "The Bomb." Coming from you, I have total faith things happened the way you said they did. Going down the line, I would imagine your brother-in-law would not lie to you. Now, I would think that your brother-in-law would know his guest was a General's daughter. So let's hope the daughter and the General have their facts straight. That's a pretty short chain of evidence, if you ask me. This rumor seems so far out there, but it gives me hope that it really is happening sooner than I imagined.

Thank you for posting. :):D:)

Kimberlye B)

Thats two DV serious posters with great beliveable rumors, BUSH AND HIS BOYS MADE IT FOR THE FOURTH OF JULY, HARD TO BELIEVE ----- OR IS IT :o:twothumbs::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Now that my friend, would be a jaw dropper, to see the rv take place on the 4th of July!!!!!! Two countries, working together, both with their own set of problems, celebrating in the streets at the same time!!!!

Won't hold my breath, but fun to imagine....

This kind of situation wouldn't bother me just as long as I could cash out a few days later,, but I realy don't think this is the situation..

If I hear anything you guys will be the first to know..

Go Rv

God Bless America

Have you heard anything about the news over their telling Iraq citizens they need to turn in their money for the new currency and have start using the dinar for everything? This was a rumor reported yesterday that they were on tv telling the Iraq people this.

SpeculatorsRide, as stated above, this rumor is "The Bomb." Coming from you, I have total faith things happened the way you said they did. Going down the line, I would imagine your brother-in-law would not lie to you. Now, I would think that your brother-in-law would know his guest was a General's daughter. So let's hope the daughter and the General have their facts straight. That's a pretty short chain of evidence, if you ask me. This rumor seems so far out there, but it gives me hope that it really is happening sooner than I imagined.

Thank you for posting. :):D:)

Kimberlye B)

Thanks Kimberlye.

Let's try to keep the facts straight here. It wasn't my brother-in-law but my friends brother-in-law. The guest was definitely a generals daughter. She also said that her father went to Iraq last week and has already returned. Which would mean that he would have had to of gone over prior to Friday since the CBI is closed on Friday and Saturday. Thursday was the 30th and that's when they made all their progress in reference to DFI, HCL etc. Is it possible that they RV'd oon the 30th as we all expected and it is being done in tiers? We know that Shabibi said he wanted to do it on a 3 day weekend but I always assumed he meant a 3 day weekend in Iraq, not here. But, I will take it if this is happens.

btw I have spoken with his brother-in-law on several occasions and I will say that he is level headed and I trust his information completely. We always joked about not having intel to give each other and he was very excited that he was able to share this with us. He also happens to be a preacher and is well respected in the community.

The only thing that worries me is I have no way of knowing the general's daughter's veracity.

• Upvote 10

Thanks for the posts SR! Appreciate you going out on a limb to give us your info. Please keep us updated if there is a follow up and have a great rest of the holiday weekend. I know mine is getting better all the time! :D

ever heard of timing is everything??? sometimes youre in the right place at the right time. Dont be scared to embrace that.

easy, I think he was really dreaming too...but it sounds more like maybe a nightmare...he sure sounds disallusioned...stay positive folks...and Easy thank you for being a standup guy for your Christian faith.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks Kimberlye.

Let's try to keep the facts straight here. It wasn't my brother-in-law but my friends brother-in-law. The guest was definitely a generals daughter. She also said that her father went to Iraq last week and has already returned. Which would mean that he would have had to of gone over prior to Friday since the CBI is closed on Friday and Saturday. Thursday was the 30th and that's when they made all their progress in reference to DFI, HCL etc. Is it possible that they RV'd oon the 30th as we all expected and it is being done in tiers? We know that Shabibi said he wanted to do it on a 3 day weekend but I always assumed he meant a 3 day weekend in Iraq, not here. But, I will take it if this is happens.

btw I have spoken with his brother-in-law on several occasions and I will say that he is level headed and I trust his information completely. We always joked about not having intel to give each other and he was very excited that he was able to share this with us. He also happens to be a preacher and is well respected in the community.

The only thing that worries me is I have no way of knowing the general's daughter's veracity.

SpeculatorsRide, thank you so much for clarifying and correcting me. For me, this is the best rumor I've read on this site. I am actually a little bit excited, but still trying to stay grounded.

Have a wonderful evening,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 1

easy, I think he was really dreaming too...but it sounds more like maybe a nightmare...he sure sounds disallusioned...stay positive folks...and Easy thank you for being a standup guy for your Christian faith.

I guess I had better clarify that I was not talking about Speculators post being a nightmare!!! He was posting what he had been told, nothing wrong with that.

Time is the acid test for any of these rumors.

Fortunately we shall know in a very short time if some of these rumors are true about the RV happening this week.

I enjoy reading the rumors whether they pan out or not. They keep my excitement alive even if I am skeptical. After all the time I been in this thing a little excitement on occasion is a nice touch.

I don't ever want to be an ole sour puss like some of these veterans around here. Just pooping on everything :(

Keep the stuff coming. I know, I know most of it is misinformation and pumping but hey I'm an optimistic skeptic!! :D

GP

• Upvote 3

Well I don't understand why a 3 star general and Robert Gates would make a special trip to Iraq just to cash out when they couldn't just wait a couple of days and cash out here. What would the purpose and point of making a trip to Iraq be when they could do it here?

It's probably just an Elite Thing.

Namaste!