Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Revalue Claim

speculatorsRIDE

thanks for the post, hope it;s true. But there are not that many 3 star generals, maybe someone can help narrow down the options of who this is. hope this turns out to be fact , not rumor - should see in a few days.

Edited by WMeadow
  • Upvote 1

Take it for what it's worth and do with it what you want.

This is not being copied and pasted. No one other then me is responsible for this information.

Not sure why I am posting this really. It is strictly rumor. Please treat this as such.

I just spoke with a friend of mine, who actually is responsible for me being invested, and he relayed a phone conversation he just had with his brother-in-law. The information being shared here happened directly to him.

The brother-in-law has a large number of people coming over to celebrate the 4th of July. One of the individuals is the daughter of a 3 star general. The daughter has stated that her father has cashed out. Her father and others including Robert Gates traveled to Iraq to cash out and has returned. High ranking military officers and others have cashed out. Apparently the currency of Iraq has revalued. It will be announced to the general public between now and the 4th with cash out set for the 5th. Now for the rate. She stated that her father said the rate was in excess of $5.00. It is not clear if that is the CBI rate but I assume so since they had to travel there to cash out.

Ali is back in the US and preparing to open his locations.

I in no way am associated or employed by any dinar traders or dealers. I will in no way profit from reporting this information. I am only posting the information that was shared with me.

I hope everyone enjoys their 4th of July celebration.

I will take it..................

I wonder what 5 million after Uncle Sam gets his hands on it would just a thought ? I need this about as bad half of you GOD I PRAY this is TRUE! In the last month

I've got pretty sick cant afford hostiptal and about to lose my house an got a litter of Rottwieler pups on the way. I've never needed something so much I be happy at a one Dollar RV PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE! Happy 4th everybody ethier way an please don't drink an drive stay alive!

Edited by LADREAMCATCHA

Thank you SRide for sharing this info with us. I certainly pray it pans out for us at any rate. It would be great if we get news tommorrow that it has RV 'd. I'm enjoying the 4th with my kids and grand kids at a nice RV park in Pahrump, Nevada. If it does'nt go down in the morning I will still enjoy spending time with my wife and kids. I hope everyone has a joyous 4th celebration with their families. God Bless America. God Bless everyone. Semper Fi ;)

Well I don't understand why a 3 star general and Robert Gates would make a special trip to Iraq just to cash out when they couldn't just wait a couple of days and cash out here. What would the purpose and point of making a trip to Iraq be when they could do it here?

Because they could! :P :P :P

another great post of hope. another great story of this happen to me who happen to know someone who happen to know someone. people of dv are serious starving for hope. i don't care for this. yes i care to comment because i don't believe it. when it rv then it rv. but i don't think it will rv. because base on this story, only the general gets to cash in. people of importance. sorry to shatter dream. work hard for your money. stop dreaming.

I'm so sorry you've apparently lost your ability to dream and hope. Check out this absolutely ASTOUNDING video from a guy that worked hard his whole life but then took a very RARE opportunity to try to make his dreams come true:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6LOSEzo1QA&feature=feedlik

The reality is that dreams CAN and DO come true. Hang in there, keep the hope, and keep the faith!!! :)

• Upvote 2

Dude call your friend back and tell her to lay off the pipe and chill for a wile, shes evadently mind trashed at this point.You say you dont even know why your posting this post. Well to tell ya the truth , i dont eather. :angry:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Odd isn't it...only politicians & high ranking officers are cashing out.

It's not official till the CBI submits at rate to Parliament & Parliament votes then it goes back to CBI to release a date & rate.

Odd isn't it...only politicians & high ranking officers are cashing out.

It's not official till the CBI submits at rate to Parliament & Parliament votes then it goes back to CBI to release a date & rate.

• Upvote 2

This is not being copied and pasted. No one other then me is responsible for this information.

Not sure why I am posting this really. It is strictly rumor. Please treat this as such.

I just spoke with a friend of mine, who actually is responsible for me being invested, and he relayed a phone conversation he just had with his brother-in-law. The information being shared here happened directly to him.

The brother-in-law has a large number of people coming over to celebrate the 4th of July. One of the individuals is the daughter of a 3 star general. The daughter has stated that her father has cashed out. Her father and others including Robert Gates traveled to Iraq to cash out and has returned. High ranking military officers and others have cashed out. Apparently the currency of Iraq has revalued. It will be announced to the general public between now and the 4th with cash out set for the 5th. Now for the rate. She stated that her father said the rate was in excess of $5.00. It is not clear if that is the CBI rate but I assume so since they had to travel there to cash out.

Ali is back in the US and preparing to open his locations.

I in no way am associated or employed by any dinar traders or dealers. I will in no way profit from reporting this information. I am only posting the information that was shared with me.

Happy Birthday to ALL in the Great Land of The USA!!!

This would be interesting.

What is funny is how hard it is for people to believe that you know someone like that.

My wife and I were talking the other day while watching the Women's World Cup and my wife said "wouldn't it be hillarious to say 10 years down the road from now, if we knew someone playing in the the world cup because you coached them right now and we are their friends". It got me thinking, it is hard for people to believe some things that just seem off the wall.

Hope this pans out, hope you have a happy 4th!

My dinar friends

The world is a lot smaller than we all imagine.

We are all connected and I hope this rumor is true for it will help millions of people....

God Bless Iraq and God Bless America

Dame

• Upvote 4

Well, I am very thankful for your post! After seeing what some folks do to people that are brave enough to share what they've been told, I admire your guts! And although I am treating this as you suggested

"It is strictly rumor. Please treat this as such" I am also allowing my anticipation to climb a notch or two. And here's hoping that we'll see this soon.

On this July 4th, May everyone here be thankful for all the sacrifices that many have made to bring us our freedom and those sacrifices that enable us to keep it. Long may it live!

Thanks again.

• Upvote 3

thanks speculatorsRide......hope your info is correct.....I would believe it more if GW and **** Cheney were on board with Gates...maybe they were perhaps **** took GW's bomber jacket away and promoted him to general for the RV and maybe **** put on a uniform out of remorse of obtaining so many deferrments in the Vietnam era....anything is possible....I just joking.....you have been a good citizen on this side....I just love sticking it to Bush and Cheney when I see an opening....too bad they didn't let President Obama in on the money......I think he is only worth about 11million dollars that doesn't touch the wealth of Cheney and Bush ......but the wealthy need more....

• Upvote 1

thanks speculatorsRide......hope your info is correct.....I would believe it more if GW and **** Cheney were on board with Gates...maybe they were perhaps **** took GW's bomber jacket away and promoted him to general for the RV and maybe **** put on a uniform out of remorse of obtaining so many deferrments in the Vietnam era....anything is possible....I just joking.....you have been a good citizen on this side....I just love sticking it to Bush and Cheney when I see an opening....too bad they didn't let President Obama in on the money......I think he is only worth about 11million dollars that doesn't touch the wealth of Cheney and Bush ......but the wealthy need more....

amazing the amount of ignorance and stupidity in this post........................

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Too many other stories for me to believe this. I hope this is real, but I am not going to lose sleep over it. :huh:

I would have to say the opposite, too many stories lead to the 5th. Seems like I have read many stories lately from "I heard this myself today, bla, bla, bla" DV members. I am not counting my chickens yet but I am keeping my eye on the hen house.

Love it, love it love it. I belevie this. I hear over $5 also!

Yeah, from every other Guru chat around. Just don't believe it and you'll be fine. It'll happen, but not at a crazy high rate and not preceeded by pre-cash in vouchers, secret "higher ups first" cash outs etc.

No bash here for the post on the story, it's appropriate for the Rumors section and fun to read. Something to pass the time until a real event occurs. There would be nothing else to do while waiting otherwise and this site would be a big blank page other than some news posts from Iraq which usually amounts to "lots of news, nothing new".

Happy 4th! Go bar-b-que something.....

• Upvote 1

This can not be true.....What would stop them from buying more an more and cashing in over and over again...Everyone please stop hanging on to every rumor...Yes it is fun to read them and get excited but when it doesnt happen don't get all down and start calling people names...I dont care what anyone says this will not happen untill the goverment is seated and it is not yet...this will not happen untill you see it with your own eyes on the CBI or on forex...stop being pumped by all these rumors...Now with that being said bash away...I really dont care

• Upvote 4

just something to consider about the super wealthy cashing in and running out to buy over and over....think about this if you were a multi level billionaire and had the stash to buy enough dinars to buy a medium sized country....do you think it feaseable that you would keep cashing in and running out to buy more dinars....for what...even greed can have some limitations....maybe it's time for us to check back into "common sense, think for a little while mode" Happy 4th to all and especially to all our brave military folks now lets all do what Dinarbam said and think about some bar-b-cue Blessing and stay grounded...everything in it's own time!!!!! :twocents: .

• Upvote 2

Have you heard anything about the news over their telling Iraq citizens they need to turn in their money for the new currency and have start using the dinar for everything? This was a rumor reported yesterday that they were on tv telling the Iraq people this.

I haven't heard anything about Iraqi's having to have to change in their currency for new currency.. But when or if I do hear anything I will keep everybody informed.

Go Rv

God Bless America

• Upvote 1

just something to consider about the super wealthy cashing in and running out to buy over and over....think about this if you were a multi level billionaire and had the stash to buy enough dinars to buy a medium sized country....do you think it feaseable that you would keep cashing in and running out to buy more dinars....for what...even greed can have some limitations....maybe it's time for us to check back into "common sense, think for a little while mode" Happy 4th to all and especially to all our brave military folks now lets all do what Dinarbam said and think about some bar-b-cue Blessing and stay grounded...everything in it's own time!!!!! :twocents: .

'Tandy',

Good afternoon!

Thank you for you post!

Happy Fourth of July!!!!

GG