Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tony TNTS post

Joeshmoe

This post was taken from another site:

6-30-2011 Guru TonyTNT   Got a call from the Treasury Dept and they said that it is on and it is done. Everything is done in parliament and that it is going down today. The bank I spoke to said that they do see the rate...They are seeing 5.25... Is it US or is it to the GBP?  I am fully expecting to see this rate come out tonight.

Also someone named Athena also said it was done....is this wishful thinking or does ANYONE have any solid intel?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's all a bunch of Chicken Crap, Read for fun and Wanna be rich!!!! Until you get a e-mail From Adam it's all B.S. Pumpers. Stay the course and wait for Adam's and D.V.'s E-mail. The rest is plain ole B.S.

Go R.V.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

6-30-2011 Guru TonyTNT   Got a call from the Treasury Dept and they said that it is on and it is done. Everything is done in parliament and that it is going down today. The bank I spoke to said that they do see the rate...They are seeing 5.25... Is it US or is it to the GBP?  I am fully expecting to see this rate come out tonight.

Also someone named Athena also said it was done....is this wishful thinking or does ANYONE have any solid intel?

This is proof folks, right here, that we live in the greatest country in the world(no offense Umbertino, I loved Goodfellas). For our Treasury Dept to reach out and call IQD investors and let them know the dinar has revalued speaks volumes....

• Upvote 4

Since when did the Treasury Department decide that they need to call up some fata** MLM scam artist to let him in on little secrets that NOBODY else in the US knows about?

Go eat more hotdogs outside the bank you freaking clown.

This guy is a bigger joke than Okie.

• Upvote 6

6-30-2011 Guru TonyTNT Got a call from the Treasury Dept and they said that it is on and it is done. Everything is done in parliament and that it is going down today. The bank I spoke to said that they do see the rate...They are seeing 5.25... Is it US or is it to the GBP? I am fully expecting to see this rate come out tonight.

Your best bet is to not even read what these clowns say....its always about a RV thats done sometime this week, attached with some rediculous and impossible rate.....none of those gurus have a clue to whats going on....

Tony = NO info but HUGE imagination!!! I was introduced to him via the "hot dog eating" cash in call and he has blatantly lied ever since....I think I met this guy in nyc years ago......"Just give me your money, wait right here and i'll be right back with your stuff....No, really!!!" Someone should ask him where the document is that said it was DONE, that he had IN HIS HAND!!?? maybe he needs to file that with the IMF or some other "3 letter agency"....

This is proof folks, right here, that we live in the greatest country in the world(no offense Umbertino, I loved Goodfellas). For our Treasury Dept to reach out and call IQD investors and let them know the dinar has revalued speaks volumes....

No offense taken...Smile.... For one.. Yes....I like Italy... It's my Country, sure and not so bad... But I'm not so Nationalistic to the point of feeling I gotta say mine is the best Country in the world only cos I was born here and live here... I was lucky enough to have been travelling extensively around the Globe and I found places where I'd love to move to in a pinch if I had the chance and the money to do so... Maybe one day... I like considering myself a Citizen of the World... Home is where I feel comfortable and happy.

Edited by umbertino

I believe this guy Okie said it was Done Done Done also

• Upvote 1