Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

phoenix's argument for a possible july 1st rv

jpandlef3

Complete control...almost. What about Chap 7?

dfi ended today for iraq is that not the end of their chapter 7 restrictions.

Well since it didn't happen on June 29th or June 30th we might just as well shoot for July 1st. Also, if this date doesn't pan out I guess you will be shooting for many of the other dates thereafter.

just posting the show for your discernment

dfi ended today for iraq is that not the end of their chapter 7 restrictions.

just posting the show for your discernment

As I recall Iraq getting control over the fund allows for their removal from Chapter 7 and as long as they continue to resolve the Kuwait debt they will....have all sanctions removed...

• Upvote 3

http://www.blogtalkr...n-kept-a-rollin

I've listened to this guy a time or two and thought he was pretty reasonable.

Tonite he goes off on the Astrology Trip and I'm sorry - that's it for him in my

humble but accurate opinion. I suppose his name should've been a clue.

Edited by ZigsQuote
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Of course. June 30 was never going to happen. I'm going to go waaayyyy out on a limb here and say July 5th is gonna fizzle. So it only makes sense to say the 30th.

With summer vacation coming up, he might as well start on Sept 1st. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Hi, first post here.. Thanks for this post. I enjoy Phoenix's Audios and think he deserves much more respect than he's getting from some veterans. His point about the 3rd solar eclipse happening now may be right on, because people at the top pulling strings orchestrate major things on days aligned with the astrological charts to draw more power from it. Think about it, even if you are a Christian like myself you should be aware of how the so called elitists operate. Besides, Phoenix is coming from the heart it and has great information! I'm on the edge of my seat tonight having listened to back to back Phoenix and Breitling audios. Having a blast waiting and hope it RVs on the partial solar eclipse biggrin.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Hi, first post here.. Thanks for this post. I enjoy Phoenix's Audios and think he deserves much more respect than he's getting from some veterans. His point about the 3rd solar eclipse happening now may be right on, because people at the top pulling strings orchestrate major things on days aligned with the astrological charts to draw more power from it. Think about it, even if you are a Christian like myself you should be aware of how the so called elitists operate. Besides, Phoenix is coming from the heart it and has great information! I'm on the edge of my seat tonight having listened to back to back Phoenix and Breitling audios. Having a blast waiting and hope it RVs on the partial solar eclipse biggrin.gif

So, Vision777... You are a Christian and you believe in Astrology????

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I believe that other people do that may have influence on major events as previously stated, but my personal belief is not that. But thanks for asking so nice. Nothing wrong with putting these pieces of the puzzle together. Phoenix does a nice job, as he also covered news today. Looks like a good window opportunity to possibly see an rv. Stay Postive! biggrin.gif

• Upvote 2

I wish I could reach through the internet and punch this a hole in the face. Really? Convergence of eclipses? AHHHHHHHHH!

Maybe you should punch a few Iraqi "a holes" in the face while you are at it.

"

Moon Eclipse noticed in Iraq, people praying on occasion

6/16/2011 12:39 PM

KARBALA / Aswat al-Iraq: Voices of southern Iraq’s holy city of Karbala’s mosques and Huseiniyas (Shiite mosques), as well as those of Baghdad, Arbil and other Iraqi cities, were heard during the Moon Eclipse on Wednesday night, whilst citizens appealed for God Almighty to “save Iraq from hatred and animosities.”

Edited by coolbeans
  • Upvote 2

BOLD STATEMENT.....YA GOT ANY PROOF? OH THAT'S RIGHT THIS IS THE RUMOR SECTION.....

Maybe you should punch a few Iraqi "a holes" in the face while you are at it.

"

Moon Eclipse noticed in Iraq, people praying on occasion

6/16/2011 12:39 PM

KARBALA / Aswat al-Iraq: Voices of southern Iraq’s holy city of Karbala’s mosques and Huseiniyas (Shiite mosques), as well as those of Baghdad, Arbil and other Iraqi cities, were heard during the Moon Eclipse on Wednesday night, whilst citizens appealed for God Almighty to “save Iraq from hatred and animosities.”

Sheesh, and they complain that the rest of the world thinks of them as a bunch of backward lunatics (no pun intended).

The sad thing is though, Phoenix may be right. If these people are looking to eclipses (which are completely predictable) for signs and clues to act, it may happen the way he is saying.

In-freaking-credible.

No...more like he's Christian and he knows the Satanic elites put a lot of weight into astrology and occult rituals.

For instance,did you have any idea that on the day that Iraq formed their government last December there was a 'blood moon eclipse'?

• Upvote 2

As I recall Iraq getting control over the fund allows for their removal from Chapter 7 and as long as they continue to resolve the Kuwait debt they will....have all sanctions removed...

There is still the issue of artifacts and bodies for Kuwait, but I would not think that is enough to continue a sanction if things are moving forward, and Kuwait is satisfied, and getting their 5% payment.

It won't. Sorry.

Most People in the world do ( believe in Astrology). Christians, Non-Christians, Muslims, Hebrews, etc.... Most Folks also believe in Magic, no matter how much they might deny that. It's been that way since Eons, literally. And will keep being so.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I've listened to this guy a time or two and thought he was pretty reasonable.

Tonite he goes off on the Astrology Trip and I'm sorry - that's it for him in my

humble but accurate opinion. I suppose his name should've been a clue.

I just had my astrological chart done a while ago, and she told me I had 4 planets in my money house, which is very, very unusual to have that many in any one house. She said it meant a lot of money, and I said House of Wells Fargo, and she said yes.

You really need to venture out and see what other truths there are out there. Astrologers, witches and psychics believe in God, more than you would know unless you look into it. It is just like other religions, the bottom line is the same, we just take a different path to get there. There are cranks in any profession, medical, law, financial, and yes, even religion. Do you think God made this world so we could be boxed into one thought process? I don't think so. But that is just me.

Have a good day.

• Upvote 4