Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq Bank Rumor

MrDarkCloud

This is not mine....so don't kill the messenger!

Dear Dinar Investor friends,

I HOPE YOU ARE SITTING DOWN!

I am writing this email at the very same moment my son is on Skype with his friend T&$%*% in Iraq. As many of you may already know T*$%T@’s mother is a bank President at one of Iraq’s largest banks.

It has been confirmed that Shabibi was on television in Iraq earlier this evening making a statement that the RI, or RV is completed and that only a few minor details need to be worked out. We also have confirmation that a high level meeting took place yesterday with Shabibi and Makiki. Shabibi mentioned that a feasibility study remains to be completed andthe feeling is, we could see a gradual revaluation over the next six months or sooner. Tarik does NOT believe this is an overnight RV event. So please do not get excited if you heard otherwise. We are hearing this directly from the son of a banker in Iraq, and not some old fart in Oklahoma.

While this is the most positive “concrete news” I have heard in months, I want to urge everyone to please be patient. Tarik made no mention of a sudden overnight RV of the dinar. When Tobias gave an example of the dinar starting out at around .10 cents and rising slowly, Tarik responded, Yes, something like that.

Tarik also mentioned he feels a six month period of time is a possibility for Iraq to fully distribute the new currency and to update their banking systems. The banking systems are not up to speed as of yet for global business transactions and this is why we need to be patient.

The good news is, Shabibi used the words “Revaluation” and we will soon be receiving a translated transcript of Shabibi’s exact words soon. Tobias has requested a copy from Tarik. So the news is encouraging and I ask that all of you remain calm and understand this may not be an overnight situation. That does not mean we are certain it will not be, but we trust Tarik’s judgment. After all, he was the most negative about this RV. Today he is singing a different tune. That is very encouraging to Tobias and I because we know Tarik and what his feelings have been for a long time. To hear him today you would think he’s a different person. So expect this RV or RI of the dinar to take place over a reasonable time period and be happy and thankful if it’s ten cents or three dollars per dinar. I believe it could wind up someplace in between.

One thing is for sure. Something is happening with the dinar soon! Let’s hope for the best, but be thankful if it’s less than expected.

Take care everyone.

Keeping it real.

Different Site Member

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Sounds like it could be legit....but wasn't an article posted earlier where Shabibi said it would be between .86 and 1.30?.. and I thought the govt or IMF was supposedly not approving a lower rate for the IQD because it still would not allow Iraq the purchasing power it needs to be a player on the international market.... That's just what I've gathered from the different articles I've read over the past week or so. Anyway, should hear something soon!

• Upvote 1

Sounds like it could be legit....but wasn't an article posted earlier where Shabibi said it would be between .86 and 1.30?.. and I thought the govt or IMF was supposedly not approving a lower rate for the IQD because it still would not allow Iraq the purchasing power it needs to be a player on the international market.... That's just what I've gathered from the different articles I've read over the past week or so. Anyway, should hear something soon!

he didn't necessarily say .86 to 1.30...

but I'll take anything!

If you are not hard pressed right now, hold on to your ID for two years. At .10 cent exchange rate or a two zero LOP may just be the opening RV. World currencies including the ID will get stronger as the Dollar weakens over time & it will happen unless there is a miracle in store for the USA. That .10 cent exchange rate could become .30 cents or even $1 in a few years. Hold fast. Stay the course. This is a long term investment even if the ID RVs tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

he didn't necessarily say .86 to 1.30...

but I'll take anything!

I concur! I would take anything as a return. 1 to 1 would be amazing in itself, but even a 1 to .5 would be great too!! I basically invested in it in hopes to get some return to pay off my student loans and have money to give church for missional projects. Hope it does something!

This is not mine....so don't kill the messenger!

Dear Dinar Investor friends,

I HOPE YOU ARE SITTING DOWN!

I am writing this email at the very same moment my son is on Skype with his friend T&$%*% in Iraq. As many of you may already know T*$%T@’s mother is a bank President at one of Iraq’s largest banks.

It has been confirmed that Shabibi was on television in Iraq earlier this evening making a statement that the RI, or RV is completed and that only a few minor details need to be worked out. We also have confirmation that a high level meeting took place yesterday with Shabibi and Makiki. Shabibi mentioned that a feasibility study remains to be completed andthe feeling is, we could see a gradual revaluation over the next six months or sooner. Tarik does NOT believe this is an overnight RV event. So please do not get excited if you heard otherwise. We are hearing this directly from the son of a banker in Iraq, and not some old fart in Oklahoma.

While this is the most positive “concrete news” I have heard in months, I want to urge everyone to please be patient. Tarik made no mention of a sudden overnight RV of the dinar. When Tobias gave an example of the dinar starting out at around .10 cents and rising slowly, Tarik responded, Yes, something like that.

Tarik also mentioned he feels a six month period of time is a possibility for Iraq to fully distribute the new currency and to update their banking systems. The banking systems are not up to speed as of yet for global business transactions and this is why we need to be patient.

The good news is, Shabibi used the words “Revaluation” and we will soon be receiving a translated transcript of Shabibi’s exact words soon. Tobias has requested a copy from Tarik. So the news is encouraging and I ask that all of you remain calm and understand this may not be an overnight situation. That does not mean we are certain it will not be, but we trust Tarik’s judgment. After all, he was the most negative about this RV. Today he is singing a different tune. That is very encouraging to Tobias and I because we know Tarik and what his feelings have been for a long time. To hear him today you would think he’s a different person. So expect this RV or RI of the dinar to take place over a reasonable time period and be happy and thankful if it’s ten cents or three dollars per dinar. I believe it could wind up someplace in between.

One thing is for sure. Something is happening with the dinar soon! Let’s hope for the best, but be thankful if it’s less than expected.

Take care everyone.

Keeping it real.

Different Site Member

Well if true, it would still be good news for us, but bad news for Tarik and his mother. It won't be hard for Iraqi authorities to find out who the source is since there probably aren't too many female's who are presidents of large banks in Iraq who have a son named Tarik.

• Upvote 1