Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

intel from a new source

agent sneeky

after a long day at work i stoped by the grocery store on my way home to pick up a couple of things. while standing in line waiting to check out i got to talking to a lady about the dinar.she told me we were very close to seeing this rv happen and had already seen it happen. this needless to say sounded very interesting so i inquired some more on how she could have already seen it happen. well guys she told me she was from the future and had travled back to buy some corn because apperantly there is a shortage in 2024. she told me we will see the rv next week for sure hold on everyone the ride is coming to an end. by the way she seemed very credible. agent sneeky out

• Upvote 19
  • Downvote 52

lol lighten up and don't take things so seriously. There is nothing wrong with a bit of humor to brighten the day. I think it's refreshing.

btw sneeky, I'd give you more +1's to offset those negatives if the site allowed it! hahaha.

btw sneeky, I see you just joined DV's, so let me be the 1st to welcome you aboard. :)

and don't let all those -1's dissuade you from speaking your mind, sharing intel, theories, gossip, or random thoughts and observations. It's all good. Just make sure you post it in the right category so it won't be moved by the mod's (ie: 'off topic', 'dinar news', etc.).

Thanks for sharing. ;)

Blessings and Peace out!

• Upvote 1

It makes about as much sense as that cr*p PTR with TonyTNT has been putting out. I got a good laugh out of it :-) Can't say that for the PTR gang's weekly publishing of "it's happened! You just have to wait until next week and it will show 24-48 hours after Forex opens Monday morning!"

• Upvote 4

after a long day at work i stoped by the grocery store on my way home to pick up a couple of things. while standing in line waiting to check out i got to talking to a lady about the dinar.she told me we were very close to seeing this rv happen and had already seen it happen. this needless to say sounded very interesting so i inquired some more on how she could have already seen it happen. well guys she told me she was from the future and had travled back to buy some corn because apperantly there is a shortage in 2024. she told me we will see the rv next week for sure hold on everyone the ride is coming to an end. by the way she seemed very credible. agent sneeky out

You're a moron

• Upvote 2

This post made me just want to unlock the safe, pull out the nice little sentry box I have my millions of dinar in... and go convince the local hippy to give me a few pounds of hydroponic for it.

Eeets nawt a druhg mon, eets ah plahnt. Yea mon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are a creative genius and you got nuts as big as cannonballs for posting such stuff.

There are some very stupid people on this site. I'd ban you all for making a joke when we are all waiting for this too happen.

Welcome to the Forum... Relax.You just got in and you want to ban already?

These nonsensical posts are getting old.

Just like "Gurus" "Intel" ?

I guess it takes all kind of people to come up with this junk. Stupid for a first post.

But.... the Members welcomed George Robinson Prophecies. So we can also welcome this here stuff.... Any differences? Yes that this newbie is clearly joking about it. Big difference.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the post TonyTNT... I just bought more dinar to satisfy my greed....is it quicker if I just give you my credit card and bank numbers?

Great Scott.......Agent Sneeky is really ...Biff. I got to go back to the future!!!!!cool.gif

was she talking on her cell when u met her...

:lol: :lol: welcome aboard agent sneeky.. :lol: