Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Morning E-mail from Ben

rockinbaghdad

Good Morning

As promised, Ben is trying to get the notes to share with eveyone that is interested. I have attached the picture and below is his e-mail. More will come as he is able to get them. I would like to add that as I have told you in the past, Ben has worked over there for years now and knows a large amount of people from several bases. Since I have started posting this, he has been bombarded with people who have read my posts asking him if it was him..... Anyone who knows Ben... knows he is 100% true. So with that being said, not really wanting to overhelm Ben too much more... for Those who know BEN.... please know this is the truth as he says it and hope it brings you good feelings about this investment. For those who don't know Ben.... I hope the fact that he is holding to his word and trying to get as much proof as quick as he can makes you breath just a little better. As always... only put as much into this as your heart can afford.

Lynn

Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 5:33 AM

Ben SXXXXXX

Well it’s not all of the small denom dinar pictures but it’s a start. In the attached and in the body of this email is a picture of the “elusive Fifty Dinar Note” I got it from Military finance. They said the other denoms are out there but it’s not logical to try using them because they are not worth anything. The 50 Dinar note equates to 4 cents American. So here it is and rest assured I will be on the look out for the rest of the small denom’s. I feel like I will have good luck in Baghdad finding them.

Love ya

post-25304-130779306341_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 3

Good Morning

As promised, Ben is trying to get the notes to share with eveyone that is interested. I have attached the picture and below is his e-mail. More will come as he is able to get them. I would like to add that as I have told you in the past, Ben has worked over there for years now and knows a large amount of people from several bases. Since I have started posting this, he has been bombarded with people who have read my posts asking him if it was him..... Anyone who knows Ben... knows he is 100% true. So with that being said, not really wanting to overhelm Ben too much more... for Those who know BEN.... please know this is the truth as he says it and hope it brings you good feelings about this investment. For those who don't know Ben.... I hope the fact that he is holding to his word and trying to get as much proof as quick as he can makes you breath just a little better. As always... only put as much into this as your heart can afford.

Lynn

Sat, Jun 11, 2011 at 5:33 AM

Ben SXXXXXX

Well it’s not all of the small denom dinar pictures but it’s a start. In the attached and in the body of this email is a picture of the “elusive Fifty Dinar Note” I got it from Military finance. They said the other denoms are out there but it’s not logical to try using them because they are not worth anything. The 50 Dinar note equates to 4 cents American. So here it is and rest assured I will be on the look out for the rest of the small denom’s. I feel like I will have good luck in Baghdad finding them.

Love ya

those have been released some time ago....I have 5 packs of them, and have had them for about 5-6 months

• Upvote 2

The fifty dinar isn't new, some of the dealers would give you one whenever you placed an order with them. Let me know when you can get pictures of anything lower then this and then I will think you have something new to show.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Rockinbaghdad. Thank you and also thanks to your husband Ben.....Having said that.... I'll leave it to the notes-experts here to determine the validity and goodness of these. ...It'd be great to have the chance of looking also at the other bills ,if possible...Again thanks.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I understand these are not new and I did look and see that they are on the CBI website..... But Ben wanted to let us all know what he had found and to know that he would get the others. As I have said before, I would keep you posted on what information he sent me and that is all I am trying to do. More will come when he can get to another base where he can have better access to locals. In the mean time, I just wanted to keep you knowing he was still trying. Not to sound negitive but so many times in the past I have waited for people to update on their connections or intel or information and never heard anything back. I am not trying to do anything but let you know we will keep this updated until we can give you the pictures you ask for. Take away from these what you will.

Thanks again and I will share more as it comes if that is what you all would like.

Lynn

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

I understand these are not new and I did look and see that they are on the CBI website..... But Ben wanted to let us all know what he had found and to know that he would get the others. As I have said before, I would keep you posted on what information he sent me and that is all I am trying to do. More will come when he can get to another base where he can have better access to locals. In the mean time, I just wanted to keep you knowing he was still trying. Not to sound negitive but so many times in the past I have waited for people to update on their connections or intel or information and never heard anything back. I am not trying to do anything but let you know we will keep this updated until we can give you the pictures you ask for. Take away from these what you will.

Thanks again and I will share more as it comes if that is what you all would like.

Lynn

Thank you Lynn and Ben,

May God bless u both today!!!!!!!tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 2

Lynn

TQ RB.... :D I'm still hopeful.

• Upvote 1

Lynn

Thanks RB & Ben. YOU folks are the REAL DEAL and I appreciate your efforts and follow-up.

I agree that seeing pix of smaller bills would be nice, BUT I am looking forward to having my own pix of stacks of $100's (USD) all over my house(s).

GO RV! $3.86 in June 2011!

ENERGY FOLLOWS THOUGHT, THOUGHT FOLLOWS ENERGY!

1's, 10's and 20's are what we are looking for. Keep your eyes open....they're coming!!!! Thanks for the post!

Peace

DING DING DING !! This man is accurate. 1's, 10's and 20's is indeed what we will be waiting on.

Thanks RB.. Great work and actual awesome clarity of the picture attached.. Well done Indeed!!

Roll RV !!

• Upvote 2